-Wii U-
Bit Trip Runner 2
Freedom Planet
Guacamelee
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Swords & Soldiers II

-3DS-
Nano Assault EX
Retro City Rampage (game and theme bundle)

Want:
eShop credit
Wii Points
Amazon credit
Offers for pretty much anything else

I'll consider just about any eShop code, if it's for a game I don't have. I'm especially interested in Virtual Console games for Wii U, 3DS or even Wii.
At this point I'll take just about anything. I have a little over $1 in each of these codes, so I'm just looking to turn that into something I can actually use.
If you want all of them, I'd take $6 Amazon credit.

I have no more Volcanion codes, and I only have 2 Genesect codes (I will also trade for that Arceus code if you want Gorilla, and I can then give it to someone else).  Yes, for those of you who don't know apparently what give away means, yes, they're free, but they're for people who don't live near gamestops

Want : 3DS Digital codes for Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros 3ds, Animal crossing new leaf, or anything else message me what you have

Have : Paypal or PSN

All of you have messaged me and I haven't messaged you back, I apologize, I have no more codes for the moment.  The moment I get new codes I'll start messaging people in the order that I received messages for codes.  Please understand.

Alright, I have another bunch. I have two more genesect codes, and they had some Volcanion codes left so I got 3 of those too. Pm me. Also have an arceus code apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I have another bunch. I have two more genesect codes, and they had some Volcanion codes left so I got 3 of those too. Pm me. Also have an arceus code apparently.
wish i had something to offer but being in Mexico i dont have gamestop codes to trade for that Genesect code

Alright, I have 5 more genesect codes. Get em while they're free. Still have arceus code two Volcanion codes

===Have Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Deluxe Edition [Game + Season Pass] on PS4===

Want: Pokemon Sun on Nintendo 3DS (or Amazon.com gift card to get it)

Have the following:

3DS:

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade 3DS
Moon Chronicles Episode 1 3DS
SteamWorld Heist 3DS
Woah Dave! 3DS

Wii U:

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Wii U
OlliOlli Wii U
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse Wii U
Sportsball Wii U
Steamworld Heist Wii U

Want:

Paypal
PSN $$$
eShop $$$
Other digital content possibly for PSN or eShop

I still have some Genesect codes for people who want them.  Also have some Volcanion codes. Arceus code is gone

I still have Genesect, and Volcanion codes, people, and they are free, you only have to trade if you want to. (these are not being given to be sold, I hope)   I still have one or two volcanion codes, and a bunch of Genesect codes.

Alright, people, I'm officially out of codes, no more messages, please, if I find any that I lost in my house, I'll tell you, though

Have: 

Smash Bros. for Wii U DLC Collection 5

---Stages (Wii U)---
Mario maker
Peach's castle 64
Hyrule castle 64
Dream land 64

(and some costumes)

Want: 

Offers (no Paypal)
eShop credit
Trades
Smash Bros. for 3DS DLC

PM me!

I hate to try to steal ideas from Gden but I have a Genesect code that well I decided I dont want as of a couple of minutes ago from this post so basically first person to reply to this gets it because I no longer need and only hope that someone will get some use out of this. 

[Have]

$10.00 eShop Giftcard (Valid only in Canada)

[Want]

$7.50 CAD PayPal / $7.50 CAD Steam Wallet

bread's done
Back