Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS eShop Code Trading Thread

I know this is a little off topic, but felt like the best place to ask...

Is anyone selling a single NES controller (from the online service) or is anyone interested in buying one if I were to buy the two pack?

Not sure if this is known.

PSA: For anyone Buying Nintendo Switch Game codes (I do not have proof to confirm if this is only SW or all eShop game codes)

If the original Purchaser of the code, Contacts Nintendo Support, with Original Proof of Purchase.

Nintendo Support are able to REVOKE code activation so the code can be used again (presumably) back on your console, because to Nintendo you have proof and each code is 1-time activation. To Nintendo its no loss. Satisfied customer, Win-win.

I will not be blasting the "scammer" that did this to me. because he/she has 100+ Positive feedback so I assume something may have happened to change colours like that all of a sudden.

Story:

I bought a Game Code here.

Activated fine, played a few times. Life got the best of me, returned to Switch to find that launching the game required internet connection, as soon as I went online this error changed to my user not being authorized to use this software and to goto eShop to buy the game. After searching online that SW has a 1-week activation token (means game licenses expire every week, connect SW to internet to renew licenses and get a new token) I tried to find way to activate it, as it shows clearly in my Nintendo Purchase History (on site) that I had activated Bayonetta with date and Transaction Number.

Finally contacted Nintendo Support and they told me that this code had been revoked as the original purchaser claimed it did not work on his Switch. We[Support] saw that it had been activated on another Switch [mine] and revoke activate so person with valid proof of purchase could use code on their console.

Initially this means you can sell a code and then revoke activation so you can sell the code again.

I will not be blasting the "scammer" that did this to me. because he/she has 100+ Positive feedback so I assume something may have happened to change colours like that all of a sudden.
Not sure why you wouldn't blast the scammer, specially if you got no explanation from him, would be great to alert the community about him.

Not sure why you wouldn't blast the scammer, specially if you got no explanation from him, would be great to alert the community about him.
that would be the first thought, but what if he or she bought the code from someone else? It may have changed hands multiple times and only the original person that purchased it can revoke it. Just something to think about.

Not sure if this is known.

PSA: For anyone Buying Nintendo Switch Game codes (I do not have proof to confirm if this is only SW or all eShop game codes)

If the original Purchaser of the code, Contacts Nintendo Support, with Original Proof of Purchase.

Nintendo Support are able to REVOKE code activation so the code can be used again (presumably) back on your console, because to Nintendo you have proof and each code is 1-time activation. To Nintendo its no loss. Satisfied customer, Win-win.

Story:

I bought a Game Code here.

Activated fine, played a few times. Life got the best of me, returned to Switch to find that launching the game required internet connection, as soon as I went online this error changed to my user not being authorized to use this software and to goto eShop to buy the game. After searching online that SW has a 1-week activation token (means game licenses expire every week, connect SW to internet to renew licenses and get a new token) I tried to find way to activate it, as it shows clearly in my Nintendo Purchase History (on site) that I had activated Bayonetta with date and Transaction Number.

Finally contacted Nintendo Support and they told me that this code had been revoked as the original purchaser claimed it did not work on his Switch. We[Support] saw that it had been activated on another Switch [mine] and revoke activate so person with valid proof of purchase could use code on their console.

Initially this means you can sell a code and then revoke activation so you can sell the code again.
Just to let you know, many times before it's happened where somebody with amazing, long term feedback just goes rogue one day. Sometimes the account is hacked but many times the person just says fuck it and goes for free money. I hope that's not the case for you but if you never end up getting this fixed, I hope you don't stay quiet about it.

Just to let you know, many times before it's happened where somebody with amazing, long term feedback just goes rogue one day. Sometimes the account is hacked but many times the person just says fuck it and goes for free money. I hope that's not the case for you but if you never end up getting this fixed, I hope you don't stay quiet about it.
Never dive in for more than you are potentially willing to take a loss on

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

that would be the first thought, but what if he or she bought the code from someone else? It may have changed hands multiple times and only the original person that purchased it can revoke it. Just something to think about.
This. I cannot confirm if this User is just getting the code elsewhere (like GTZ) and selling here not knowing it was revoked. Rather act right and hold back the blasting.

Like "other" kinds of claims, you can't take them back once blasted.

This. I cannot confirm if this User is just getting the code elsewhere (like GTZ) and selling here not knowing it was revoked. Rather act right and hold back the blasting.

Like "other" kinds of claims, you can't take them back once blasted.
If that's the case, the person should reply and say so though. I'm not saying blast them right away but it's on the seller to reply within a some kind of reasonable amount of time.

Have:

:switch: :wiiu: :3ds: 10% off eShop credit —>

$4.50 for $5
$9 for $10
$18 for $20
$31.50 for $35
$40.50 for $45
$45 for $50
$63 for $70

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Expansion Pass Packs 1-4 (does not include Torna - The Golden Country) - $7.50

Want:

PayPal

HAVE (Switch, NA region):

Shadow of Loot Box - $4

Midnight Deluxe - $2.50

Jack N Jill DX - $2

Devious Dungeon - $5

WANT:

Paypal F&F

Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow of Loot Box - $4

Midnight Deluxe - $2

Jack N Jill DX - $2

Devious Dungeon - $5

WANT:

Paypal or Amazon

Got some digital codes up for trade/sale

Wii U

-Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

-Freedom Planet - Wii U

-Darksiders II

-Swords & Soldiers II

-Runbow

-Affordable Space Adventures

3DS

-Retro City Rampage: DX

-Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure

-Citizens of Earth

-Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition

-Nano Assault EX

Looking for either eshop credit, psn credit, paypal, or N64/GC/DC games
Got some digital codes up for trade/sale

[H] 2 x $35 Nintendo eShop

• $35 eShop SOLD
  • $35 eShop SOLD
[W] $29.75 each Paypal

---

[H] 2 x $50 Nintendo eShop

• $50 eShop SOLD
  • $50 eShop SOLD

[W] $42.50 each Paypal

Shadow of Loot Box - $4

Midnight Deluxe - $2

Jack N Jill DX - $2

Devious Dungeon - $4

WANT:

Paypal or Amazon

HAVE:

Switch Resident Evil Revelations 2 - $15.00

WANT:

PayPal Friends & Family

Hollow Knight eShop

NOT interested in trades but I am open to REASONABLE offers as well.  Payment will need to be sent first, and upon receipt, I will send the codes via PM.  Any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Shadow of Loot Box - $4

Midnight Deluxe - $3

Jack N Jill DX - $3

Devious Dungeon - $3

WANT:

Paypal or Amazon

HAVE (Switch):

Shadow of Loot Box (NA) - $4

Midnight Deluxe (NA) - $3

Jack N Jill DX (NA) - $3

Devious Dungeon (NA) - $3

WANT:

Paypal

I've got Wii U digital games...

-Freedom Planet - Wii U

-Darksiders II

-Swords & Soldiers II

-Runbow

-Affordable Space Adventures

Happy to let them all for Paypal or an Amazon GC. 

I was thinking $20

HAVE:

RBI Baseball 19 (NA) - $20

Ms. Splosion Man (NA) - $10

Ms. Splosion Man (EU) - $10

Shadow of Loot Box (NA) - $4

Midnight Deluxe (NA) - $3

Jack N Jill DX (NA) - $3

Devious Dungeon (NA) - $3

WANT:

Paypal

bread's done