Nintendo's Players Choice list

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='"brokeassho"']I would assume that no matter what. You should be able to get them at that price. This is an official price change from Nintendo. As for waiting for the actual product with that "player's choice" logo on it. I have no idea. I would just argue your point to get your game at the right price.[/quote]

Um...that is stupid. The store is allowed to sell it for whatever the hell they want to. Now, Nintendo might get upset and punish them, or people might not buy it because they know they can get it for less. People can sell things for whatever the hell they want to. I know those people that got $5 BB games and are looking to sell, agree with me on this.

[quote name='DenisDFat']$30. But it's $20 this week at the Best Buy.[/quote]Is this online only? Or can I get it in store for $15 with GGC?

just highlight your pointer over GGC and it will tell you what you need to know.

This isn't a knock against you David, this still is pretty rampant among the site... but i thought implementing the highlight system would've helped solve these things.

Thanks. I noticed a line under it after I posted, so I just deleted it.

One thing though... It it's underlined why not just make it a link to go there?

[quote name='David85']Thanks. I noticed a line under it after I posted, so I just deleted it.

One thing though... It it's underlined why not just make it a link to go there?[/quote]

its more of a reference than a "go-to guide" and at times it can mean other things. no need for a link cause most ppl know what it is. but you should be reading the stickys anyways.

Half the time the "stickies" on sites are just dumb and not important at all, so I stopped reading all of them.

[quote name='David85']http://www.nintendo.com/gamelist?category=pc

That's from the Nintendo site so they will have the most up to date things.[/quote]
Late to the party with this one... "Pfft"

A couple of games have just been announced and PC reprints will be shipped soon.

Harry Potter Quidditch Cup
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
LOTR: Return of the King
FIFA 2004
MOH: Rising Sun

The first 2 are $20, the other 3 are $30.

Remember people not every $20 or $30 game is a Player's Choose.

Namco Museum came out for $20, so it's not a PC.

If this is going to be constantly updated, add Sonic Adventure DX to the list, as I saw it with the PC yellow lining a week ago at Target.

Wait, also add the Sonic Mega Collection like someone earlier mentioned... sheesh, will this thing ever update? :?

[quote name='Nephets']If this is going to be constantly updated, add Sonic Adventure DX to the list, as I saw it with the PC yellow lining a week ago at Target.

Wait, also add the Sonic Mega Collection like someone earlier mentioned... sheesh, will this thing ever update? :?[/quote]The front page won't unless a mod will help out. I only see a few $30 PC titles so it's not that big of a deal. I just can't believe Animal Crossing takes up 5b-61 blocks of memory. It's a good thing it comes with the memory card.

Although I don't have a link yet to show the new packaging, I can confirm that SMB2 has now become a PC title because I saw it at BB today with the yellow stripe and a $20 price tag. I didn't get a chance to pick it up (but I will soon), but from what I hear, it's an awesome game. The fact that it's not rare anymore should make a number of people happy.

Tony Hawks Underground is now a Player's Choice title, I saw it at Best Buy with the yellow border on top and on the spine of the case. Same goes for True Crime, but someone's already said that.

[quote name='DocRamon']
I noticed Rayman 3 and Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 on the list. These are not Player's Choice titles.

i've seen them both with the yellow bar across the top...[/quote]

I sure haven't. Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 is like impossible to find new anyway, and if you do find it new it's like 8.99.

and you're in mesquite? i'm in grapevine and i see both games with yellow bars all the time... funny what a difference a few miles can make.

and i also saw dbz: budokai with the infamous yellow bar this past weekend...

Dunno if this has been mentioned in any other thread, but Sonic Adventure 2: Battle has been dropped to $20 everywhere.

[quote name='DocRamon']and you're in mesquite? i'm in grapevine and i see both games with yellow bars all the time... funny what a difference a few miles can make.

and i also saw dbz: budokai with the infamous yellow bar this past weekend...[/quote]

I've seen all 3 of them with the yellow bar on them.

Fry's Electronics has started to use Player's Choice stickers on the exterior of the plastic wrapping to mod the existing titles into PC. Fantastic idea for those hunting non-PC covers. It appeared on Simpsons: Hit & Run. Great move by Nintendo and Retailers.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']Fry's Electronics has started to use Player's Choice stickers on the exterior of the plastic wrapping to mod the existing titles into PC. Fantastic idea for those hunting non-PC covers. It appeared on Simpsons: Hit & Run. Great move by Nintendo and Retailers.[/quote]

I've seen those around for a while.

[quote name='game_over18']the new zelda game in 2005.[/quote]

How is it going to be players choice in 2005 if it comes out in late 2005?

[quote name='DocRamon']
I noticed Rayman 3 and Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 on the list. These are not Player's Choice titles.

i've seen them both with the yellow bar across the top...[/quote]

I was in a Sam Goody a couple months ago and came across Dave Mirra 2, so I stand corrected on that one. Still haven't seen a PC Rayman 3 though, if it even exists.

I saw another PC Burnout at the same Sam Goody. Oddly enough, that Sam Goody store is the only place I've seen the PC Dave Mirra 2.

I'm guessing that the PC versions of Burnout and Dave Mirra 2 aren't as common as other Player's Choice variations because both games were published by Acclaim, and we know what happened to them. Also, neither game became a PS2 GH or XBox PH title, making these more odd.

Kinda funny to think that a PC variation of a game being harder to find than the non-PC... :lol:

I was at my local ShopKo yesterday, and I noticed that "WarioWare Inc.: Mega Party Game$" had been marked down to $19.99... Has it been named as PC or was this just for ShopKos? Just curious.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']You can add Super Monkey Ball 2 to that list as well.[/quote]

Can anyone confirm this? I really want to pick this up duriing the EB BF sale tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back