NIS America Deals at Rosenqueen

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']
And at least I got the Etna/Prinny One-Coin figure. It'll go well with the Laharl I got in Japan.[/QUOTE]
Ah man, I wanted Etna. I got Jessica and random swordmage chick.

best to call them and confirm u get everything, also they mentioned that the first 500 get the soundtrack for the phantom brave.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I ordered at 7pm on the 26th.

I get a plushie out of it, so I can't cry too much about it. 75 dollars for what I got was pretty decent: Phantom Brave Wii (20), Makai Kingdom PS2 (20), 2 Disgea figures (10), 2 Laharl Prinny plushes (30), 2 Disgaea 3 Main theme CDs (10), Phantom Brave CD (10), 2 Prinny pouches (15), and now the Kurtis plush (20) for my inconvenience.

I put my value on the items in parenthesis. So about 135 of my personal value for the price of 75 shipped. Not that bad. Someone who gets a bag, take a picture. I may purchase one off someone if it's cool.[/QUOTE]

i actually have a couple of those bags, i bought some stuff at ax and they were just handing them out, and they're really not anything too amazing. they kinda look like small gym bags but instead of being made with nylon, they're made with some khaki type material with two prinnys and the "Disgaea" printed on it

My order arrived today. Of course, it was missing items, too :cry:

For the Makai Kingdom set, I am missing the Legem Plushie (WHAT?!), eco bag and prinny anti-stress reliever.
For the Disgaea 2 set, I am missing eco bag and prinny anti-stress reliever.

I luckily got all the items for my Heroes of Prinnidom set. This has been a pretty bad shopping experience. The 2 week delay was fine with me. But, if they are going to delay it that long, couldn't they have just e-mailed all the customers to ask whether or not they still wanted their order even if it wasn't complete?

I guess I better call them tomorrow for that Legem Plushie.

[quote name='kk012']My order arrived today. Of course, it was missing items, too :cry:

For the Makai Kingdom set, I am missing the Legem Plushie (WHAT?!), eco bag and prinny anti-stress reliever.
For the Disgaea 2 set, I am missing eco bag and prinny anti-stress reliever.

I luckily got all the items for my Heroes of Prinnidom set. This has been a pretty bad shopping experience. The 2 week delay was fine with me. But, if they are going to delay it that long, couldn't they have just e-mailed all the customers to ask whether or not they still wanted their order even if it wasn't complete?

I guess I better call them tomorrow for that Legem Plushie.[/QUOTE]

lol'd.

You should definitely get on that ASAP.
This is why I dislike purchasing from 3rd party sellers.

Gah! I hope mine includes the prinny bag at least, I really wanted it. :( I ordered the Phantom Brave set, and it did show up as included on my shipping notice. Ah well, I guess I'll know tomorrow or the next day. T_T

[quote name='Casteor']lol'd.

You should definitely get on that ASAP.
This is why I dislike purchasing from 3rd party sellers.[/QUOTE]

tried that they'll probably offer you a refund or phone straps or something...

[quote name='Saphie']tried that they'll probably offer you a refund or phone straps or something...[/QUOTE]

But I want a plushie of some sort not some phone straps:cry:

[quote name='Saphie']tried that they'll probably offer you a refund or phone straps or something...[/QUOTE]

I know but it's too much trouble. I like to be 100% sure that my order will go through and quick.

man this sux, I havnt even got a response from them yet (called and they told me to send photos in the email). I say they should send us all Giclees for compensation xD

I got my order yesterday(the Phantom Brace set) and I got everything but the prinny stress reliever thingy. I don't mind that personally but I got everything else that was listed.

[quote name='StarOcean']man this sux, I havnt even got a response from them yet (called and they told me to send photos in the email). I say they should send us all Giclees for compensation xD[/QUOTE]

apparently you aren't as good at throwing a tantrum as I am lol

[quote name='kk012']But I want a plushie of some sort not some phone straps:cry:[/QUOTE]
They offered me a Kurtis plushie because of missing Legem. So push for it.

Just got my package! Missing the same as everyone else... Legem, Eco, and Stress Reliever.

E-mail sent, decided to go the nice route until they have given me reason otherwise -- we'll see!

[quote name='ninjowned']Just got my package! Missing the same as everyone else... Legem, Eco, and Stress Reliever.

E-mail sent, decided to go the nice route until they have given me reason otherwise -- we'll see![/QUOTE]

I went the nice route, called them and they told me to email them with photos and they respond with this:

Dear Valuable Fan,
Thank you for contacting Rosenqueen. We apologize for the inconveniences. Our system does not indicate to you as a customer whether you were in the first ten or not. To all customers, all items you could receive are listed, but does not necessarily mean you will receive all of them, given where you are in order placement. Our warehouse handles the order of packaging. Unfortunately, you did not order in time to receive the Eco Bag, and Prinny Stress Reliever, and the Ar Tonelico soundtrack was not of the Exclusive one because those were given to the first 10. As noted on the website, the Eco Bags and Stress Relievers were bonus items that were given with the sets until sold out. We noted that we would continue to sell the sets without these items, because the prices were already discounted. The Ar Tonelico 2 Soundtrack you have received, was a replacement for the Exclusive soundtrack. We truly apologize for any inconveniences and confusion that we may have caused you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Hope to see you soon at RosenQueen.com.

Thank you very much for your continuous support.

Sincerely,

Merchant Monkeys

To sum it up this basically means they can claim that you ordered when everything was out of stock even if you didnt. They do not need proof it seems. Yea it pisses me off when they say stuff like:

"To all customers, all items you could receive are listed, but does not necessarily mean you will receive all of them, given where you are in order placement."

Anyway I finally showed my displeasure as well and responded to this message, now they told me they are planning to change the way they do things and im offered either a phone strap or prinny ost. Wow -.-. All I wanted was my dam RQ OST.

Edit: Btw again I know for sure I ordered early enough, the first 10 ppl get AT1 soundtracks and the first 22 get AT2 RQ soundtracks (nowhere did it say u get the other one it even had photos of the AT2 RQ one), I got the AT1 so its like why do I not get the 2nd RQ one? Instead I get an AT2 OST ( the one that came with the game) instead of that one. If I am one of 10 how am I not one of 22? makes no sense you know. Just seems like they are adding even more strings attached to their orders claiming first 10/22 get the AT2 RQ Exclusive but the rest get the crappy version (the one that came in the game).

Also I already consider myself (and every1 here) nice enough to not even file a chargeback at these guys as it is definitely in our favor. Anyways good luck with how ur items turn out for whoever hasnt gotten theirs yet. Did any1 order the MK2 set? I feel alone on this one lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I am seriously pissed off. I got my Phantom Brave set order and it's missing not only the eco bag and stress reliever, but the two prinny pouches! The main reason I ordered the set was for the fucking prinny pouches and eco bag. This REALLY pisses me off. I don't recall reading anywhere that the prinny pouches was a limited time item, nor did it say they were out of ANY of those items when I ordered. I'm going to call tomorrow and give em hell. >_<

I mean, it's like saying "oh, here's the picture of the set you're buying, but too damn bad if we run out of stuff, we'll just ship you what we have leftover for the same price! Too bad!" Doesn't seem like very good business practices to me. :/ *really mad*

Totally agree with u on that one. The way they see it is since those are bonuses and not part of the main order they think they can just remove them and give u watever thats left. This was wut they told me was wrong about their system:

We are trying our best to update the system on time so customer would be able to see it on time before making the order. Currently we were only about to update the system once a day and because of this when you made your order it may have been out of stock already. Again, we are truly sorry for the inconveniences, we are planning to change our system to a better one in the future so these incidents will not happen in the future.

Anyways all they got left to offer is a Flonne phone strap. Is Flonne any good? i dunno

Another edit lol gawd >.< : I saw this on the Rosenqueen website under the News section but that is all it says currently. Whats that mean?

Concerning the Holiday Sales - Bonus Items

Friday, December 18, 2009 |
xnews_printerfriendly.gif
Printer Friendly

We have been receiving several emails concerning the Holiday Sales.

What a bunch of monkey craps! Luckily I refrained from ordering any of their holiday offers. It's a borderline bait and switch approach they took.

Rather than offering some great deals to their fans, it looks like they have pissed a lot of them instead.

definitely a bait and switch. Although they forced some sales to go up this month, I have a feeling theyre gonna go downhill from here due to the complaints. I am curious about the message they are trying to post on their site as well, how the hell r they going to get out of this one i wonder

What I don't get is why they just crossed off the items that were excluded on the packing list. it proves they obviously knew they were missing but shipped the leftovers anyway. I would have rather they let me know they were out and gave me an option to cancel. Just shipping some of the items with no explanation whatsoever as to why things are missing pisses me off the most.

Ha, things aren't looking good for the reply I will receive...

I'd settle for a plushie replacement (and an apology), but it seems like that hasn't been offered to many people.

As for the news update, it'll be interesting to see what that comes to.

I am satisfied with the game i got would have been better if i got everything they said tho. But anyway any chance NISA is going to get a different vendor now for their store? This is gonna hurt their company real bad as well. As for RQ....they make me cry very upset boii =(

when I called in and threw a fit they promised me a set of 3 of those phone strap things but I never got any kind of confirmation email and my account on their site doen't say anything about it, so I was just wondering if anyone else did or if they just plan on "forgetting" that I called

[quote name='Saphie']when I called in and threw a fit they promised me a set of 3 of those phone strap things but I never got any kind of confirmation email and my account on their site doen't say anything about it, so I was just wondering if anyone else did or if they just plan on "forgetting" that I called[/QUOTE]

I requested an email after I got off the phone with them, so I'd have their promise of my missing Laharl Prinny, phone strap, and CD in writing. They sent it to me shortly after we hung up, so I'm covered in case they try anything funny.

I have a feeling they are not going to put any kind of confirmation email in our accounts for watever free stuff they send as it is not an actual order. I havnt gotten any conformation yet, tho i barely finished my dispute with them today. Are they going to charge us for the shipping of these btw? that would suk even more. I am curious to see wut they have to say, as the post on the news seems like a public announcement of some sort.

eh I probably should have thought to tell them to send me an email but I was more than likely to busy trying to decipher what the guy on the phone was saying, he kept fading in and out and had a very thick accent

[quote name='nekobi']For anyone else who ordered the Phantom Brave set, were you missing your set of the 2 Prinny pouches? :/[/QUOTE]

No I got mine.

[quote name='nekobi']For anyone else who ordered the Phantom Brave set, were you missing your set of the 2 Prinny pouches? :/[/QUOTE]

mine are here as well, you should probably call them out on that cause im pretty sure that wasnt one of the temporary items

they probably will tell u they ran out of whatever item u ordered and instead offer sum phone strap D= wth is wrong with this company man, I also read the Badman UMD thread and they charged ppl b4 the units were even produced! man gotta love this shit RQ is pulling.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Well, they've easily earned my vote for worst online retailer of the year, that's for sure.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, same here. I'll definitely think twice about ordering from them in the future. :bomb:

I'm missing mine too, in addition to the eco bags and stress relievers. It's even crossed out on the packing list, so it's not a mistake. It looks like the pouches are in stock on the website right now, so I have no idea why.

I ordered the Phantom Brave and Dark Hero Days sets at 10am on the 27th. I didn't even realize that the sale started the day before. All I remember seeing for stock updates is that they were running out of soundtracks for the Mana Khemia set, so I thought it'd be okay. Given that what I wanted most was the prinny pouches for myself, and both Dark Hero Days and the exclusive prinny stuff as a gift for someone who likes prinnies, I'm pretty disappointed.

I ordered on the morning of 11-26 and still didnt get the stress reliever and eco bag. Yea heres the message for the reason for them being crossed out (the rest of the message was about y i didnt get the RQ soundtrack but yea):

Dear Valuable Fan,

We are sorry for the inconveniences regarding your order, once the bonus item gets out of stock our warehouse crosses out on the packing list that is why you see stress reliever and eco-bag getting crossed out. We are trying our best to update the system on time so customer would be able to see it on time before making the order. Currently we were only about to update the system once a day and because of this when you made your order it may have been out of stock already. Again, we are truly sorry for the inconveniences, we are planning to change our system to a better one in the future so these incidents will not happen in the future.

[quote name='StarOcean']I ordered on the morning of 11-26 and still didnt get the stress reliever and eco bag. Yea heres the message for the reason for them being crossed out (the rest of the message was about y i didnt get the RQ soundtrack but yea):

Dear Valuable Fan,

We are happy for the conveniences regarding your order, once the bonus item gets in stock our warehouse crosses out on the packing list that is why you see stress reliever and eco-bag getting crossed out. We are trying our best to satisfy the customer all the time. Currently we were allowed to update the system everyday and because of this when you made your order it may always be in stock. Again, we are truly happy for the conveniences, we are planning to upgradeour system to a better one in the future so these incentives will always be possible in the future.[/QUOTE]
lol

EDIT - BTW, did anybody read the parts that I edited?

I am sure that was wat they intended. Well watever now they have a crap load of complaints to deal with, its over for them from here on. Like any1 is satisfied with this magical phone strap as replacement for all the missing stuff.

[quote name='StarOcean']I ordered on the morning of 11-26 and still didnt get the stress reliever and eco bag. Yea heres the message for the reason for them being crossed out (the rest of the message was about y i didnt get the RQ soundtrack but yea):

Dear Valuable Fan,

We are sorry for the inconveniences regarding your order, once the bonus item gets out of stock our warehouse crosses out on the packing list that is why you see stress reliever and eco-bag getting crossed out. We are trying our best to update the system on time so customer would be able to see it on time before making the order. Currently we were only about to update the system once a day and because of this when you made your order it may have been out of stock already. Again, we are truly sorry for the inconveniences, we are planning to change our system to a better one in the future so these incidents will not happen in the future.[/QUOTE]

That's great and everything but they advertised these as a package deal, how can they think they can just get away with excluding some of the items?

[quote name='nekobi']That's great and everything but they advertised these as a package deal, how can they think they can just get away with excluding some of the items?[/QUOTE]

So far, they've been justifying that with "because the sets were still sold at a large discount" or some shit. Which is still total crap, since it's barely a deal after their expensive one-day shipping that takes nearly three weeks to arrive.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']So far, they've been justifying that with "because the sets were still sold at a large discount" or some shit. Which is still total crap, since it's barely a deal after their expensive one-day shipping that takes nearly three weeks to arrive.[/QUOTE]

Yea I got that crap about "heavily discounted" also, try to get whatever you can as a replacement (thats assuming you dont want to take it to another level). Hilarious. RQ make me lol and cry

I think what pisses me off the most about all this is they held on to our stuff for 2 weeks and couldn't bother to tell us that half of it wasn't there. Like I told the guy, I probably would have canceled my order had I known what would have been missing due to the fact that that was what I specifically wanted when I ordered the thing...

[quote name='Saphie']I think what pisses me off the most about all this is they held on to our stuff for 2 weeks and couldn't bother to tell us that half of it wasn't there. Like I told the guy, I probably would have canceled my order had I known what would have been missing due to the fact that that was what I specifically wanted when I ordered the thing...[/QUOTE]
I feel the exact same way. They could have at least emailed us letting us know things were no longer in stock. Instead it's like they just hope we wouldn't notice things missing or care or something. >_

yea i addressed them about that on my email but they didnt really give an explanation as 2 weeks is more than enough time to tell every1 they screwed up. They should have canceled all orders and redo everything with the right amount of stock available. Anyways that does piss me off too but what makes it worse is that they see it as "discounted" so they think its ok to ship with missing bonuses. They say you are already getting a deal out of it. And they dont give us reimbursement they just go: "here boy use this phone strap" ..and I dont like you know D=

from what they told me, if I didn't open anything I could ship it back to them and get a full refund of what I paid to them and just be out the return shipping cost.

They've never been very quick in responding to my e-mails.

For those that have contacted them through e-mail, how long on average has it taken to get a reply?

bread's done
Back