No Gods or Kings, only OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JJSP']If someone wanted to rat out someone for playing games early, where would one forward LP's gamercard to? :)[/QUOTE]

You better not be joking about reporting LP

Dang. Mak's been living in a hole when it comes to Rock Band/Guitar Hero controller compatibility that's been a non-issue for at least a year now? You need to step it up, Mak.

I DL'ed the Clone Wars game demo- quick help me gouge out my eyes and flagellate myself with barbed-wire over my stupidity. WTF was I thinking?

[quote name='Sleepkyng']damn! and he goin' to college?

in other news:
93200963124pm.png
[/QUOTE]

I got that when I was in Britain.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Didn't even think about searching for kid stuff...I'll have to see what I can find for my son. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Kids stuff? It's my little brother's record, dumbass. Buy it and I won't report you. ;)

[quote name='JJSP']Kids stuff? It's my little brother's record, dumbass. Buy it and I won't report you. ;)[/QUOTE]

You said little brother, I thought it was little kid music :oops:. My bad.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn...really? I was hoping it would turn out good. What's so shitty about it?[/QUOTE]

The clone troopers campaign is an isometric view dishwasher, with sketchy aim and retarded puzzles.

The Jedi campaign is a 3D-ish platformer, with even worse aim and "am I doing it right?" force puzzles. Jedi's apparently fall off cliffs all the time.

Controls are like juggling your balls with a wooden soup spoon taped to a coathanger; You just keep asking yourself, "why am I doing this again?"

Oh and WORST YODA VOICE ACTOR EVER. Seriously, I've heard 6 year-olds do better after seeing Empire once.

That's weak...well guess I won't be downloading Clone Wars Demo. Thanks for taking the bullet H3llBring3r.

-------------

That's a whole lot of coolness munch.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's weak...well guess I won't be downloading Clone Wars Demo. Thanks for taking the bullet H3llBring3r.
[/QUOTE]

No by all means try it, spread out the pain: Suck in the graphics that look like an XBLA game from 3 years ago.

Went and preordered Muramasa at GS. Only $40 left of my Hollywood Video credit.

Didn't realize the game came out tomorrow.

I don't know about being biologically linked, but he has some weird, similar opinions along with his own crazy ideas. He thinks HD is overrated, the PS3 should only play games and that's why the Wii is winning, he should be able to sue game companies for selling broken games out of the box (because they might fix something in an update later), he refuses to update his PS3 because he's afraid his 60GB will break, and that the PC is the only place you should play music, movies, and all that stupid multimedia stuff.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']it sucks, goddamn union jack all up in my shit all the time.[/QUOTE]If you want you can set your region to US under Edit Option. Then you will see the normal cag header.

Nah, Drexel starts late.

Brown, I only have classes Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

I might have lab on Friday, but that's at UPenn.

What food cart should I eat at first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back