No Gods or Kings, only OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn! and he goin' to college?

in other news:
93200963124pm.png

[quote name='Mojimbo']Quit being a dick and buy TB:RB instead of Midget Ninjas, Marklershed. You don't need to buy any of the new instruments.[/QUOTE]

I dont have any of the old instruments. I just have a Guitar Hero 3 guitar. :(

And I'm not getting Mini Ninjas till it hits the sub $20 range. My next purchase is gonna be Halo ODST.

I saw the Mini Ninjas video and I automatically assumed it was a $10 PSN/XBL game. Then I saw somewhere it was $50 bucks and I just laughed and laughed.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']damn! and he goin' to college?
[/QUOTE]

Homeschooled mang.

He 'graduated' in like March at 15 or some ridiculous shit.

[quote name='Maklershed']I dont have any of the old instruments. I just have a Guitar Hero 3 guitar. :(

And I'm not getting Mini Ninjas till it hits the sub $20 range. My next purchase is gonna be Halo ODST.[/QUOTE]

GH3 guitars work fine dummy! #-o

I hope you're buying ODST mainly for MP.

And stop thinking about Mini Ninjas.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That GH3 guitar is fine. I use that, a GH2 guitar and shitty RB1 drums.[/QUOTE]

Hell, my full band set is 2 XPlorers, RB1 drums, and a mic from Boogie for PS2.

IFC Films has signed a deal with The Criterion Collection licensing the prestige DVD label sell-through home entertainment rights for select IFC titles.

Under the terms of the deal, Criterion acquires the rights to distribute select IFC Films’ titles on DVD in the US and will release sell-through special editions of each film.

The partners have already lined up three films from Cannes 2008 – Arnaud Desplechin’s A Christmas Tale on November 10, Matteo Garrone Gomorrah on November 24, and Steven Soderbergh’s Che.

Upcoming 2010 releases include Jan Troell’s 2008 Golden Globe nominee Everlasting Moments, Olivier Assayas’ 2009 hit Summer Hours, Steve McQueen’s Hunger (pictured), Hirokazu Kore-Eda’s Still Walking, and Abdellatif Kechiche’s Cesar Award winner The Secret Of The Grain.

Criterion will also release special editions of films from IFC Films’ library including Alfonso Cuaron’s Y Tu Mama Tambien, and Christopher Nolan’s Following.
:whistle2:k @ The Following. I still haven't seen that one.

EDIT: Wow, I didn't know Cuaron did that Great Expectations adaptation from the 90s.

[quote name='Trakan']This RBN is essentially people charting their own songs, right? I don't know if I like people other than Harmonix charting songs.[/QUOTE]
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3175789

They upload the song, the program Harmonix provides charts it for them, and they upload it to the network to be peer-reviewed, so it's not really on the level of user-made content.

Oh shit...

[quote name='Stephen Toulouse Twitter'] Hrm. I spy with my little eye some *illegitimate* ODST players. No early play for you. Commencing permabans.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']I think that's why so many people got hit last November[/QUOTE]Nope.

Dudes who got busted weren't umm..."stealthy" enough.

[quote name='manthing']Oh shit...[/QUOTE]

Not surprising.

Why the fuck would you risk your system to play a game online 3 weeks early? :whistle2:s

As far as last November goes... I blame SR2. fucking review copy. :roll:

What the fuck?

MMS isn't coming until 9/25?

I hate AT&T so fucking much.

If the Hero on Sprint has a decent browser I'm fucking gone from AT&T

[quote name='Mojimbo']That GH3 guitar is fine. I use that, a GH2 guitar and shitty RB1 drums.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']

GH3 guitars work fine dummy! #-o

I hope you're buying ODST mainly for MP.
[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I didn't know you could do that. So I've been missing out on RB all this time for nothing? And yes, I'm getting ODST for mp and co-op. Midship is back. :whee:

[quote name='darthbudge']Get The Beatles: Rock Band, mak.[/QUOTE]

I might just do that.

[quote name='Maklershed']So I've been missing out on RB all this time for nothing?[/QUOTE]Yes.

Buy RB2 next time you see it for $30 or less(Target is clearing them out right now) and borrow RB1 to export those songs for like $5. Buy TB:RB first, though.

I guess everyone here has gotten it for free already, but anyone want Arkham for $45? If not I'm just going to sell it to Gamestaq, I guess.

[quote name='manthing']What the fuck?

MMS isn't coming until 9/25?

I hate AT&T so fucking much.

If the Hero on Sprint has a decent browser I'm fucking gone from AT&T[/QUOTE]

9/25?...that's not summer!!!

[quote name='seanr1221']LP, are you buying ODST?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got it pre-ordered at Amazon. I'm debating on getting it at GS with the exclusive controller, but I really don't have the need for another controller.

I have a $70 GS GC and I have no idea what to get with it...maybe I'll pick up MW2 or put it towards DJ Hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back