NO MORE HEROES 2- 34.99 + FS @ Amazon- 3rd price drop in a row!

hmm, I wonder how soon it will drop from this price, Im debating whether or not to get it now with my backlog of games, Ill probably wait out a lower price

[quote name='vherub']it's 3rd party, amazon is the 41.79 seller[/QUOTE]

Oh I see, I thought the main choice shown was always their own unless they had no copies of the game.

Not a terrible deal, but I'm going to wait for $20 or $25 on this one.

Really want to play it, but... yeah. Hopefully No More Heroes 360 comes out here, somehow does really well, and they port the sequel too. Not a fan of waggle or low-definition.

I'd really like to hold off here, but something tells me this game is going to become pretty rare pretty quickly. Am I right to trust my instinct on this one? Or do we have a solid sub-$30 universal price drop for it in the near future first?

Such a great game. Gets rid of the lousy aspects of the first one and adds a bunch of awesome 8-bit minigames.

Time to drop a fat save!

I thought this one was just as bad as the original. The 8-bit minigames were boring as heck. Same awful levels and combat though. Bosses average out to be worse but at least there's a boss refight feature.

The game is published by Ubisoft though, you'd be foolish to not wait until $30 or less.

Yea thanks for the update as well, thats another $5 off
I know it will drop more in the future, so I'm trying to hold off, but it is tempting

I guess I'll just try to be patient and rack up some more amazon gift cards to use to get it

It's a pity, if the first one was more polished I think I'd be more inclined to pay more for the second. But knowing the quality of the first I won't pay more than $20 for the second. Seems it will hit that point fast if it's already at $35. Still have some things to do in the first anyway. Good deal for those who are interested though.

[quote name='Rage Goblin']Not a terrible deal, but I'm going to wait for $20 or $25 on this one.

Really want to play it, but... yeah. Hopefully No More Heroes 360 comes out here, somehow does really well, and they port the sequel too. Not a fan of waggle or low-definition.[/QUOTE]

You can play the game with a Classic Controller.

I hated the first game, but love this one.. they did away with the stupid hub and downtime. The script for this game is totally crazy, it was a great buy for me at 50$

[quote name='lilman']If I didn't have JC2 coming in tomorrow I would jump on this. Thanks for sharing op.[/QUOTE]

Same for me

[quote name='MasterSun1']This or USBLoader, that is the question.[/QUOTE]
Talk like that will get you banned. Of course you were joking and are going to buy this game and support the developer, right?

[quote name='lilman']talk like that will get you banned. Of course you were joking and are going to buy this game and support the developer, right?[/quote]

whatz?

If you're going to buy any games new, it may as well be the odd ones and the odd developers. Screw Activision and EA, support Grasshopper!

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Waiting for sub-$20. It'll happen.[/QUOTE]
Yup. Bought the first one for $33 and thought I got a pretty sweet deal (and it is a good game). It was down to $18 in no time.

The price dropping is due to people not buying, I take it? Why?! The No More Heroes series is fantastic! What is wrong with gamers?

If you're in no rush to play it immediately, then there is no incentive to buy since everything except first party Nintendo titles drop to the sub-30 range super fast. For instance, I'd like to buy and play this game but I know I'm not going to realistically get around to it until this summer. No need to rush out and buy it now, even at the $35 price point.

I bought the first game for $50 and got burned... it was $30 a month or so later, and I didn't even open it!

I am waiting for $15 to make up for my loss.

True. Hopefully everyone who wants it will actually buy it once it hits $20 to the point it makes back up in sales. Suda said if it does well we'll get a No More Heroes 3.

For the love of god people, pick it up! This was a day one purchase and play for me and it was glorious. The 8 bit throwbacks, the crazy story, the music! It's a great package. And for those of you who are into the theory side of things, destructoid has a great analysis of what the game was really about and what those dynamics mean to the players and creators of games. It's just a damn shame it was up against TvsC and Heavy Rain at launch. I understand this is cheapassgamer but could we please cheap out on an EA or Activision game and splurge on this?

[quote name='HomieGFunk03']For the love of god people, pick it up! This was a day one purchase and play for me and it was glorious. The 8 bit throwbacks, the crazy story, the music! It's a great package. And for those of you who are into the theory side of things, destructoid has a great analysis of what the game was really about and what those dynamics mean to the players and creators of games. It's just a damn shame it was up against TvsC and Heavy Rain at launch. I understand this is cheapassgamer but could we please cheap out on an EA or Activision game and splurge on this?[/QUOTE]

Agreed, $34.99 is a tremendous price point for this game. Shame the deal is dead--I hope it comes back soon and more people take advantage of it.

[quote name='AwRy108']Agreed, $34.99 is a tremendous price point for this game. Shame the deal is dead--I hope it comes back soon and more people take advantage of it.[/QUOTE]
Deal is not completely dead, same price being sold by Hubbagames. They charge tax where I live (FL) but others may have better luck.

-Update-
Price has gone up again.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back