No one's gOTT next. so if you don't like OTT, give me a better title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Toys R Us had at least 4 of them when xchika and i were in there today.

Totally walked right by and didn't give a damn.

Subbie, did you end up giving in and purchasing one?[/QUOTE]

I was looking to get one today for a distant cousin's kids but it was sold out. I wasn't reallyt rying though. If they want me to get one I'll try ion earnest tomorrow.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Subbie, did you end up giving in and purchasing one?[/QUOTE] Nope. It helps that I spent a total of about 5 hours away from my house all week. :lol:

Now I'm going to GET back to reading Chamber of Secrets.

[quote name='karsh']And paper two of three is officially done. Now to relax for the night.[/quote]I must say, your work ethic is quite impressive.
How long were you working (mostly) non-stop to get them done?

[quote name='LiquidNight']I must say, your work ethic is quite impressive.
How long were you working (mostly) non-stop to get them done?[/quote]

I've started working at 1 each of the past two days and have worked till 6, getting a paper done each day. There's been a bit of me getting distratcted, but for the most part I've been pretty much working all five hours on the papers.

[quote name='karsh']I've started working at 1 each of the past two days and have worked till 6, getting a paper done each day. There's been a bit of me getting distratcted, but for the most part I've been pretty much working all five hours on the papers.[/quote]

Y'know, if you only take a short break, you could start on paper 3 and be well ahead come tomorrow afternoon.

The Giants Secondayr is playing horribly. It's almost liek it's in a prevent. They's five off their men. I knew where Romo was going to throw before he passed.

Oh man, the Gamecrazy 3 for $10 on classic plastic

I buy Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, and Links Awakening for $10.

Oracle of Seasons and Links Awakening dont work. I take them back to the store and they have another Links Awakening to exchange. Now of the Oracle of Seasons, they cant credit me 3.33 for, because the sale is over, so they give me 12.99, which was the original retail price.

So they paid me $2 to TAKE Links Awakening and Oracle of Ages out of the store. :3

[quote name='Sleepkyng']to T.O!

kidding.

the giants are bad, the cowboys are bad, the nfc is bad[/QUOTE]

The Cowboys just suck when they play their division. They are 6-1 aganist non-division opponents.

Also the NFC winner is going to win the Super Bowl.

Why do all the girls in "America's Next Top Model" look like strung out coke addicts at ALL TIMES except during their actual photo shoots? All slimy greasy thin skinned little tarts running around being whiny bitches.

And the photos prove nothing - you can tell they are photoshopped to hell and back.

[quote name='Strell']Why do all the girls in "America's Next Top Model" look like strung out coke addicts at ALL TIMES except during their actual photo shoots? All slimy greasy thin skinned little tarts running around being whiny bitches.
[/quote]

They might very well be coke addicts. Or maybe they want to music, but can't?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The Cowboys just suck when they play their division. They are 6-1 aganist non-division opponents.

Also the NFC winner is going to win the Super Bowl.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but there's no way that's true.

I've been having such a shitty day. There's just nothing to do and it's cold outside. Makes me want to blow something up. Cause some kind of excitement.

This football game is going to be a nail biter. I hope this goes the Cowboys way or else I will be incredibly pissed off and just go on a rampage.

Thank God...for the sake of Hampton Roads, thank you.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm sorry but there's no way that's true.[/QUOTE]

All the top teams in the AFC are flawed. The NFC has teams that play better on defense. If Chicago and Carolina get rolling, I think along with Dallas that there isn't a team in the AFC that could take them (provided the Bears don't lose after the playoff bye). The patriots are the only real team that has a chance of winning the Super Bowl because the Colts and Chargers will choke like they always do. I would have picked the Broncos to go to the Super Bowl but they decided to ditch Jake even though the running game failed him in the Chiefs game and the defense could not hold the lead in the Colts and Chargers games.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']All the top teams in the AFC are flawed. The NFC has teams that play better on defense. If Chicago and Carolina get rolling, I think along with Dallas that there isn't a team in the AFC that could take them (provided the Bears don't lose after the playoff bye). The patriots are the only real team that has a chance of winning the Super Bowl because the Colts and Chargers will choke like they always do. I would have picked the Broncos to go to the Super Bowl but they decided to ditch Jake even though the running game failed him in the Chiefs game and the defense could not hold the lead in the Colts and Chargers games.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I read it thinking nfc east Not the whole NFC.

I still think the AFC is the better conference but the NFC can compete. However, because the NFC is weaker, the few NFC tams look that much better.

If I had to look at things now, depending on tonights game, the only legitimate competitors in the NFC for the championship is Chicago. And lets be honest, they've done this every other year for the past eight. They have a lights out season, lose int he first round, then have a crappy season. Repeat. New orleans is a god team but they haven't proved to be upper tier yet. Seattle has experience and they're playing okay but they're hurt and may be past their due.

In the AFc I think all the following teams could compete for the Superbowl. New England, Baltimore, Indianapolis, San Diego, Denver, And believe it or not I think this could be the Jets year. Just watching the way they play they put it all on the line every game. They're scrappy. But I think all of those top four are better than Chicago, even with their defense.

Personally I think it'll be an AFc year though.

Friggin Dallas wins. But I must admit that 50 yard pass by Romo at the end was impressive.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Thats why its all quiet on the internets! Theres some sort of FOOSBALL going on.[/quote]

Football rules all. :cool:

[quote name='Strell']Why do all the girls in "America's Next Top Model" look like strung out coke addicts at ALL TIMES except during their actual photo shoots? All slimy greasy thin skinned little tarts running around being whiny bitches.

And the photos prove nothing - you can tell they are photoshopped to hell and back.[/quote]
They are little bitchmoaners that's why. They piss and cry after they lose and then the tyra bitch thinks can shit excellence all over the place BAAAAH!

Football sucks. It's just something to do/watch. Entertaining enough for the majority of the population. People get to drink and watch people beat the living shit out of one another. So who the fuck actually cares?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Football rules all. :cool:[/quote]
If that's true than it's time for me to find an alternate reality :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']If that's true than it's time for me to find an alternate reality :lol:[/quote]

Let me change that.

It rules all from September to January. :)

Well, I think it's safe to say I could care less about the BCS Championship game. I hate OSU and I hate Florida. Hopefully USC plays Michigan in the Rose Bowl now.

I just learned that a guy I know (Friend of a friend) had his mom die this weekend. I don't know how but it's pretty tragic seeing as how his dad has been dead since he was 12. He's a pretty cool guy too so I feel bad for him. Might end up seeing him Tuesday at our buddy's b-day so it will probably be pretty wierd.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Let me change that.

It rules all from September to January. :)[/quote]I guess I could live with that. And to be fair, baseball is more obtrusive since it's April to October and they play every day of the week. So I can't complain too much about football.

[quote name='dcfox']I guess I could live with that. And to be fair, baseball is more obtrusive since it's April to October and they play every day of the week. So I can't complain too much about football.[/QUOTE]
Sure you can. It sucks ass. Watching sports is the lamest thing possible.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']the bears are contenders? not when Grossman goes 9/16 for 34 yards.

pats, broncs, colts and chargers are all legit this year.[/QUOTE]

Colts have yet to show they can't choke in the playoffs.
Chargers have Marty as their coach. Nuff Said
Broncos are starting a rookie. They are done.
Pats look good at times, but the lack of recievers could bite them in the ass.

Grossman has played like shit, but they still win. They have close to a month and a half to fix their offense so I don't forsee them continuing to play poorly on that side of the ball.

[quote name='Eviltude']Sure you can. It sucks ass. Watching sports is the lamest thing possible.[/quote]
um.

no?

there are a lot of things lamer than watching sports, especially football... though baseball can stick it and golf is god awful.

wait. lemme rephrase. lots of things lamer than watching football.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Colts have yet to show they can't choke in the playoffs.
Chargers have Marty as their coach. Nuff Said
Broncos are starting a rookie. They are done.
Pats look good at times, but the lack of recievers could bite them in the ass.

Grossman has played like shit, but they still win. They have close to a month and a half to fix their offense so I don't forsee them continuing to play poorly on that side of the ball.[/QUOTE]

Every team has questions. The difference is if they've shown they cna overcome. And all four of those teams have shown that a hell of a lot more than Chicago.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']um.

no?

there are a lot of things lamer than watching sports, especially football... though baseball can stick it and golf is god awful.

wait. lemme rephrase. lots of things lamer than watching football.[/quote] Golf is awful. Right up there with watching bowling, poker and racing. I don't agree with your opinions on baseball but I respect them.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']
Grossman has played like shit, but they still win. They have close to a month and a half to fix their offense so I don't forsee them continuing to play poorly on that side of the ball.[/quote]

Unless they dump grossman, they'll lose. Grossman played like shit, AFC team won (Miami). Grossman plays like shit again, AFC team wins again (Pats).
Seattle is mediocre at best, Carolina can't be consistent, Dallas probably has the best shot and they have a lot of problems as well.

Pats, Jags, Colts, Chargers, Ravens could probably take most of them just about any day of the week.

Oh, and Plummer? He was the worst starting qb in the NFL at the beginning of the season and until last week, he still was. Don't blame the run game cause Plummer fails at life. Shanny can't win. Starts Greise too early and now Cutler too late. Maybe Denver gets lucky and some other teams fall apart...

[quote name='dcfox']Golf is awful. Right up there with watching bowling, poker and racing. I don't agree with your opinions on baseball but I respect them.[/QUOTE]
Watching any sport I find lame most of the time. Golf, poker and racing are fun to play and bowling can be fun depending upon how many pitchers of beer you've had.

[quote name='dcfox']Golf is awful. Right up there with watching bowling, poker and racing. I don't agree with your opinions on baseball but I respect them.[/quote]

Awesome. I understand that people like baseball... I can't figure it out, but I can accept it. Awesome sport to play (softball/baseball/whatever as long as it's not stickball)... just boring as hell to watch if you ask me. I'm sure the same could be said about any sport, though...:whistle2:#

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back