Not a stupid title about porking someones mom, we keep it classy: The OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He aint watchin'. The dope is sleeping on his bed, behind me. And I've been talking with some stranger whose name is 'Marten' for nearly two hours about ants and zombies.

[quote name='Rocko']
I don't see how you didn't see it earlier.

[/quote]

I'm not really into tattoos, and judging by the thread's title, I can see why I didn't go in. If I had known that nightmare was in there, I would have stopped by. I love how that one dude pointed out that his pants only had one belt loop. :rofl:

[quote name='Rocko']
It was that tiny ass shipment map, I think the final score was 80-70 we won but they got a lot more kills than us. One guy was like 100-20, while I was top on our team at only like 70-90.

Got to level 46, unlocked the M16 which is a single shot so I probably won't use it. 3.75 hours of CoD4=fun. We should play again tomorrow night.[/quote]

Thank god, I hate that map with a passion. I'm down for tomorrow night, but you have to use the single shot at least a couple of times so you can tell me how it is.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Thank god, I hate that map with a passion. I'm down for tomorrow night, but you have to use the single shot at least a couple of times so you can tell me how it is.[/quote]

Yeah, it sucked but I wanted to level up since I was so close. I just used the SAW since it has a huge clip and sprayed all the hell over. That makes four levels today, holy shit. Only 9 away from 55!

I'm sure I'll try it out. It does say in the description that it's high powered, which was your gripe with the G3, so maybe it'll be better. I just like sprayin' at $$$$as since my accuracy generally sucks. :p

I also hit over 1 day of playtime today. Not bad.

[quote name='Liquid 2']What's wrong with you, temp? Shipment is a great map.

I only wish I could do 18 players on it.[/quote]

I hate spawning on grenades?

[quote name='fart_bubble']for all the reviews I've read, how come no one ever mentioned the loading in Half Life 2 on TOB?[/QUOTE]
Because it's short and non-intrusive?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I hate spawning on grenades?[/QUOTE]:baby:

[quote name='Rocko']Temp, did you enjoy Headquarters?

I've really gotten hooked on it.[/quote]

Yeah, it's pretty boss. It's just hard getting out of TDM mode. :D

nice, its 2 degrees with a -15 wind chill outside. And then factor in that my route is damn near on the lake, this is going to be a fun morning to deliver newspapers.

Shiet, like "I said God Damn" is automatically a Pulp Fiction reference.
$$$$$ seen it.

fuck, my friends say that the drum set they're giving me is missing a pedal.
Anyway to get one or something?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wish I had Rock Band...or Guitar Hero II...or Guitar Hero III...[/quote]

Told you $$$$a, go to yourfree360games.com.

Four offers will net you a GHIII bundle and Rock Band game, then pay $30 and get GHII or do two more offers and get a GHII bundle as well.

Shit's eaaaasy.

[quote name='Rocko']Told you $$$$a, go to yourfree360games.com.

Four offers will net you a GHIII bundle and Rock Band game, then pay $30 and get GHII or do two more offers and get a GHII bundle as well.

Shit's eaaaasy.[/quote]

Rocko, do you have the full Rock Band set? I have to do one more offer and then I'm going to get the drum kit.

BTW: Keyblade's comment earlier of "Just add me to your life" is really sticking with me. It's a great line...

[quote name='fart_bubble']nice, its 2 degrees with a -15 wind chill outside. And then factor in that my route is damn near on the lake, this is going to be a fun morning to deliver newspapers.[/quote]

Holy, moly.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Holy, moly.[/QUOTE]

shit, during the day they expect -3 with a -20 wind chill and some nasty wind (which at this temp is what you really have to worry about)

[quote name='fart_bubble']Rocko, what is your reference link for yourfree360games?[/quote]

I don't have one, since I'm on a points account. And I think you can only switch once, and I don't want to rely on bothering people for referrals to get stuff.

I wish you could switch more than once. :/

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Rocko, do you have the full Rock Band set? I have to do one more offer and then I'm going to get the drum kit.[/quote]

I do, but not from their site.

Tipsarevic is putting up a way better fight than I thought he would. Makes for an interesting match.

Raises the idea that Federer could actually lose before a Slam final.

Impossible.

Ok, turns out the other pedals weren't pedals, there's only 1 up for auction and I might get it for like $50, which is still alot.
I wish I could get a cheaper one. :/

Oh. I might be able to do an offer and then change to a referral account after I get credit for this Blockbuster thing.

[quote name='Moxio']Do you use a diamond bike?[/quote]

:rofl:

It's a drum pedal for Rock Band.

[quote name='Rocko']Oh. I might be able to do an offer and then change to a referral account after I get credit for this Blockbuster thing.
[/QUOTE]

don't bother, I've already signed up though I don't think I am going to use it

[quote name='fart_bubble']don't bother, I've already signed up though I don't think I am going to use it[/quote]

Why not? It's all legit and easy. And most of all, cheap (since it's not really completely free).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back