Not a stupid title about porking someones mom, we keep it classy: The OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']What do you have to pay for?[/quote]

The trials for whatever offers you sign up for. For example a month of Blockbuster was $10 and a 14 day trial of eAuction was $5, so $15 from my pocket for the GHIII bundle, eventually.

Some trials are only like $1 or $2 though.

[quote name='Moxio']What if I just wanted a game like Assassin's Creed?[/quote]
Two offers. Everything is two offers. The GHIII bundle, Rock Band drums, or even an old game like Top Spin 2. Which is why GHIII is backordered- people just order those and sell them to make max profit.

YES. Tipsarevic (?) just has to hold and will go up 2-1.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I might do that for a drum set.
You can get one of those, right?[/quote]

Yeah but AFAIK they aren't going on sale until March. I'm not sure since I got the bundle but I don't think Harmonix or Activision or whomever will have them for sale until then.

[quote name='Rocko']YES. Tipsarevic (?) just has to hold and will go up 2-1.[/QUOTE]

Easier said than done, but such an unreal upset would be crazy.

[quote name='Moxio']Shouldn't they make the big ones more offers?[/quote]

One would think so, yes, but they don't. If $60 games are 2 offers you'd think the $90 bundle would be 3, but such is not the case.

Looking at Rig's thread about the website, there are four offers that cost $1, so probably $2.

fuck yes he's up 2-1.

I should really go to bed since it's 3:30AM but I have to see this.

[quote name='Moxio']I can't pass up a deal like that.

But I'll have to wait, like, 1.5 months or something. Bah.[/quote]

Yeah, as long as you make sure to cancel your shit on time it's really nice.

Why would you have to wait?

Aren't the offers, like, 3 weeks long or something?

Also factoring shipping time and whatever else that might slow down the process. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Aren't the offers, like, 3 weeks long or something?

Also factoring shipping time and whatever else that might slow down the process. :lol:[/quote]

Most credit instantly. It says on the website how long it usually takes for each offer. I got my eAuction credit as soon as I signed up. Blockbuster I didn't get credit for, which seems to happen a lot with that offer, so I had to wait a week to file a missing credit report, and that'll take up to 10 days, apparantly, to credit.

And then I have to wait until they actually get GHIII units to send out. But at such a discount I can't complain.

[quote name='Rocko']Most credit instantly. It says on the website how long it usually takes for each offer. I got my eAuction credit as soon as I signed up. Blockbuster I didn't get credit for, which seems to happen a lot with that offer, so I had to wait a week to file a missing credit report, and that'll take up to 10 days, apparantly, to credit.

And then I have to wait until they actually get GHIII units to send out. But at such a discount I can't complain.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good.

Maybe I'll sign up tomorrow.

[quote name='Moxio']Sounds good.

Maybe I'll sign up tomorrow.[/quote]

I asked a question about referrals in the thread about the website, and if I find that it works like I think it may work, mind if I throw you a referral link? :3

[quote name='Rocko']I asked a question about referrals in the thread about the website, and if I find that it works like I think it may work, mind if I throw you a referral link? :3[/QUOTE]

Perhaps.

[quote name='Liquid 2']omg elitist[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='Moxio']Sixers: did you hear how, in the situation that Fed loses this and Nadal wins the Australian Open, that Nadal will be #1?[/quote]

Yeah. I believe it was if Fed loses before the semis and Nadal wins it all, Nadal will be one.

There was another situation, though, where Fed had to lose earlier on and Nadal just had to make it to the final. But that may have already passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back