Not a stupid title about porking someones mom, we keep it classy: The OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started playing Sabotage last night, really got fun.
I didn't really know how to play but there was this funny guy in there yelling at everyone in what they were doing wrong.

"C'mon you idiots, I'm all alone here with the bomb. Protect me."
"Why are none of you running towards the target? You should ALL be here!"
"If I don't see all the little green arrows running towards the red thing, I'm gonna kick your ass."
He was cool.

[quote name='TFN']Undertow as the free Live game works for me.

Kind of fun if you're into a king of the hill type of thing.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, they picked an already released game to make free? Gonna be some pissed off people, unless they built in some allowance for people who already bought.

I was planning to buy Pacman C.E. but held off in case it became the free game.

Link to details?

Nevermind, found the details here: http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2008/01/18/UndertowFreeofCharge.aspx

And it's just going to be free for a few days to boot. Bleh.

I better get a message to my XBL account about this free game or I say MS is trying to keep this promo under wraps.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Double-checked the fucking requirements.

Man, am I an idiot or what? Guess I just got too excited about the possibility of a new job that fast and skimmed over the end.[/QUOTE]

Well, keep your resume in the mix. Might be that they don't find someone who fits their requirements, or they need more than one person. Can't hurt. If they do interview you though, make sure you are completely honest about it upfront.

Man, some of you fools are addicted to COD4. Every time I pull up my friend list about 80% of y'all are either on COD4 or Rock Band.

[quote name='strummerbs']Well, keep your resume in the mix. Might be that they don't find someone who fits their requirements, or they need more than one person. Can't hurt. If they do interview you though, make sure you are completely honest about it upfront.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, true. I keep trying to get in touch with the personnel director but she's never there.

And yeah, I'd make sure they know my "skills" in Spanish.

Since there are no cheesemints for Xbox 1 games, you should get 1000 GPs for each one you load up on your 360.

[quote name='wubb']Since there are no cheesemints for Xbox 1 games, you should get 1000 GPs for each one you load up on your 360.[/quote]Tsk tsk tsk.

[quote name='dallow']Demo sucked for that game.
I don't know why everyone loves it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I love sandbox games in general, but some series just don't translate very well, and Burnout seems to be one of them.

Chris Cornell sucks.

Micheal Jackson sucks.

Billie Jean sucks.[quote name='dallow']Demo sucked for that game.
I don't know why everyone loves it.[/quote]
fuck you, you fucking $$$$$$.

i'm gonna fucking kill you for having a differing opinion from mine, you scarf wearing piece of garbage.

i hope your next stalking adventure ends with you face down in the ground, ya fuckin' freak!

[quote name='strummerbs']Agreed. I love sandbox games in general, but some series just don't translate very well, and Burnout seems to be one of them.[/quote]THANK YOU.

I was 100% sure no one would agree.

It just go to boring driving around.
Even with 3 friends, we just kept crashing into each other. Got old quickly.

EDIT:

I'm going to kill TFN.

@dallow - Reported!

Also, I cant get that guys guide to work about not hearing others when you play games, only people on your friends list. I need that desperately for CoD4. I've never heard a more annoying group of gamers and I was a Halo 2 crack addict!

[quote name='TFN']i play racing games to you know, race?

which i think is what they are for... i could be wrong though.[/quote]I couldn't tell it was a racing game. :(

That's how budged up that game is.

I only fooled around on the demo for an hour or so but it didn't do it for me either. I'd be curious to try the full game but it's not high on my list. Unless it gets amazing review scores and given that IGN gave it an 8.8 for their world exclusive review (I think there could be a tendency to be generous when you are given special priveleges with a game) I'm not sure it's going to average 90%+.

I liked the Burnout Paradise demo. I dont think I wanna pay more than $40 for the game though.

And if anyone cares, I got the mute thing to work. Now I only hear people on my friends list. Which is all I care about anyway.

[quote name='dallow']I couldn't tell it was a racing game. :(

That's how budged up that game is.[/QUOTE]

It's too bad, because the otherwise, the series is great. I've loved the previous games, and really wanted to like this one. Alas.

If I had to choose between Rampart for that GBA, or Burnout Paradise.
Both free.
I'd get Rampart.

(that and a classic controller I bought yesterday at Target)

[quote name='dallow']I couldn't tell it was a racing game. :(

That's how budged up that game is.[/quote]
you're pushing me over the edge, and i will explode all over this OTT.

i will RULLLLLLEEEEEEEE you!
ready_l.jpg

[quote name='dallow']If I had to choose between Rampart for that GBA, or Burnout Paradise.
Both free.
I'd get Rampart.

(that and a classic controller I bought yesterday at Target)[/quote]
Shut the fuck up.

My opinion = fact, you dumb $$$$$$!

[quote name='dallow']If I had to choose between Rampart for that GBA, or Burnout Paradise.
Both free.
I'd get Rampart.

(that and a classic controller I bought yesterday at Target)[/QUOTE]

I'd take BP, play it, sell it on eBay then buy Rampart. :shrug:

Still no shoes, but I bought Madden 07 for $12 or something like that after Edge.

The disc looks like shit though, so hopefully it works.

Anybody know of a cheap place to get gummis? I used to buy a bag at Costco that worked out to a little over $1 per pound IIRC but they stopped carrying them. :whistle2:(

At the grocery store or Wal-Mart they are way too much.

I guess I could get a bag of Haribo gummis from Amazon @ $14 for 5#, but that's more than I'd like to spend. (Plus then I have to wait for the mail and figure out something to buy with them for free shipping.)

Where'd you get Burnout for $45, TFN? That's about how much I'd be willing to play. I found the demo to be a little boring too, but that's because there was hardly anything unlocked. In the retail game there's supposed to be a "mission" at every stop light.

Sabotage is awesome cause you can kick the other team's teeth in in less than 2 minutes. They really should up your points per kill/obj. to something respectable like they do with S&D though.

(Did they fuck with the playlists yesterday? I was in some 25 kill limit FFA matches, which is up from 20, right?)

[quote name='wubb']Anybody know of a cheap place to get gummis? I used to buy a bag at Costco that worked out to a little over $1 per pound IIRC but they stopped carrying them. :whistle2:(

At the grocery store or Wal-Mart they are way too much.

I guess I could get a bag of Haribo gummis from Amazon @ $14 for 5#, but that's more than I'd like to spend. (Plus then I have to wait for the mail and figure out something to buy with them for free shipping.)[/quote]
Gummis?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I really liked Cloverfield.

Quick, someone have a completely different opinion than me.[/quote]
Cloverfield sucked.

[quote name='wubb']
gummis_pic_1162306298.jpg
[/quote]
I thought that's what you were talking about. But I never saw it spelled that way. Then you were talking about buying it a 5lb bag and I got all confused.

Gamestop, jimbo.

Used the 10% off coupon, and a buddy of mine hooked it up with a 15% employee disc.

Still with the 10% off its only 53.99.

I just used "gummi" because I don't care if they are gummi bears or gummi worms or gummi ding dongs. I just want them to be cheap and there to be a lot of them.

JFD - I think that would depend on your monitor size. :)

[quote name='dcfox']Cloverfield sucked.[/quote] Was it because you got motion sickness due to the shaky camera that we knew about forehand, or because it left too many plot holes, because we know that we're watching it in the perspective of someone watching this tape for the first time after a major disaster? ;)

[quote name='wubb']I just used "gummi" because I don't care if they are gummi bears or gummi worms or gummi ding dongs. I just want them to be cheap and there to be a lot of them.

JFD - I think that would depend on your monitor size. :)[/quote]
If I sent you gummi phalluses would you really eat them?

[quote name='MTV Games dude']Looking at the current set of DLC releases, there appears to be a conscious decision to offer the most well-known and broadly-accepted songs from bands. The Clash is a perfect example. The game disc features what is perhaps the Clash's most mainstream song, "Should I Stay or Should I Go." The first Clash DLC? The equally mainstream "I Fought the Law". Will MTV release songs outside the mainstream? "That is absolutely the plan," DeGooyer told IGN. "One of the great things about experiencing this early success, is that it gives us a great deal of confidence to move forward and get some of those songs that will really satisfy super fans. The whole goal is to get the music that resonates with people. A song like [The Clash's] 'Lost in the Supermarket' in my mind doesn't get enough credit. First of all, as a game, the guitar part is pretty much a workout. You pretty much have to keep that up -- I think it's like a five minute song. That's exactly what we're trying to do... We want [Rock Band] to be a platform where all levels and types of music can hang off of it.[/quote]:drool: Awesome, there are a ton of kick-ass Clash songs that don't get a lot of play. Hell, I'd love to see The Clash S/T as a full album release(London Calling is too long to be practical and the rest are too inconsistent). I'd pay upwards of 1600 points for that, no question.

Thanks TFN, I think I'll just do an extended rental and sign up for Gamefly or something. I don't see it having legs beyond like 3 weeks.

[quote name='dcfox']If I sent you gummi phalluses would you really eat them?[/QUOTE]

As long as they were tastey. I'm no shape bigot.

Still I'd prefer a match set of tang and wang in one bag please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back