Not another IMC OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']what was that Tekken deal?[/QUOTE]

tekken6.png

:cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Why did you even buy it, LinkinPrime? You're an Xbot. Xbots don't play games on other systems. :[[/QUOTE]

I'll resell for profit, or I'll try it out. At least I know I'll get SSFIV on PS3 if I decide to keep it.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Instead of a Holden avatar, make me a Zorak avatar. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Alright.

I made Bioshocked's, but it looked like shit when I shrunk it down to 101x101. Gonna give it another go, when I get a chance.

Are you at work, Brak?
---
I woke up an hour ago and some random girl was talking to me through her webcam. I'm not sure what I did in my sleep.
2cr8y1h.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']Are you at work, Brak?
---
I woke up an hour ago and some random girl was talking to me through her webcam. I'm not sure what I did in my sleep.
2cr8y1h.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Do you have an RE5 xbox?

My computer doesn't idle, for some reason.

I saw what you said about Kill Bill when I got home, last night, and I agree. I can't see what you're saying now, though.

It would have been better as a whole, but I thought the second volume was superior.

[quote name='Brak']It would have been better as a whole, but I thought the second volume was superior.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I thought the second one had more substance.

[quote name='zewone']First one had more style.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

First one was also more action based... second more emotional/story. I really hated the wedding scene, which I think was featured prominently in vol. 2.

[quote name='st0neface']Why does he hate you guys so much?[/QUOTE]I think it has something to do with that time that he tried to extort us into accepting him and we told him to fuck off.

I still can't believe that he tried to deny that that original Kristian Martinez account was his.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'll play with you anytime Craven_friend.

Boingggggggg.[/QUOTE]

Not sure how to take that, but alright.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Add me, Temp & Fiend... if you want. I'll be on in a bit.[/QUOTE]

Will do. Always looking for more people to get on Live and play with.

Any I'm finally caught up, excluding last night's Supernatural. Last week's was probably one of the best in a while. Loved how they mocked other shows. S.A.M

[quote name='DarthPuma']I went 26/11 in domination earlier today. Only good game I've had so far.[/QUOTE]

Only had one solid game so far. Did surprisingly well on Deathmatch with Rabbitt last night. Then followed it up with the usual 1 to 2 kill to death....

[quote name='craven_fiend']Only had one solid game so far. Did surprisingly well on Deathmatch with Rabbitt last night. Then followed it up with the usual 1 to 2 kill to death....[/QUOTE]

You guys sound like me! :whee:

I don't ever think I've gotten 20+ in a match. I think I went 17 and 6 once. ;)

[quote name='craven_fiend']Only had one solid game so far. Did surprisingly well on Deathmatch with Rabbitt last night. Then followed it up with the usual 1 to 2 kill to death....[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I'm the same. I'm up to like a 3:4 now though! :whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back