Not another IMC OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']You guys sound like me! :whee:

I don't ever think I've gotten 20+ in a match. I think I went 17 and 6 once. ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarthPuma']Don't worry, I'm the same. I'm up to like a 3:4 now though! :whee:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, most of the time it's all about the funny for me. I generally make comments about how poorly I do. It was epic during the CAG Halo 2 Clan haydays. That's where my infamous dying phrase "bulls...." came from. Because I would never get the whole thing out by the time I died. Great times.

[quote name='munch']Up was really good. A lot sadder that I thought.[/QUOTE]

My gf and I still argue over the ending

Up spoilers, obviously.

I say it was a sad ending because the kid was never reunited with his father. She feels it was happy because he at least had someone. I really can't shake the feeling that the kid would have to be somewhat depressed his dad has once again lied to him.

[quote name='seanr1221']My gf and I still argue over the ending

Up spoilers, obviously.

I say it was a sad ending because the kid was never reunited with his father. She feels it was happy because he at least had someone. I really can't shake the feeling that the kid would have to be somewhat depressed his dad has once again lied to him.
[/QUOTE]
He wasn't very happy that his father left him in the first place and that he couldn't do any of those things anymore, so he was happy to have somebody that wants to do them with him and is happy to be with him. At the same time, the old guy was happy to have something of a son to care for since he couldn't have one of his own before, so it's kind of a win-win situation for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back