Nothing atm

unless your lying or denying (as the condition of you games were also nowhere as you stated) my nintendogs was unregistered. Nowhere have I done a trade where a game was said to be in unopened, never played condition came with scrathes all over outside the case and prints on the UMD itself. If someting is used just say it man no need to lie about the condition of it.

the condition of the games and boxes were in perfect condition. The game you sent me was registered already. You sir are a complete jerk. I have done nothing been very helpful on all my trades/buying/selling on here since I started. I have done 18 trades, and yours is the only problem.

Unfortunately I don't have anything to trade but since you use PayPal, how much are you looking to get for the PSP? I'm hoping not anywhere over the price of buying a new PSP but if it's around the same price or lower I'd be interested :D.

I kind of figured that since the new PSPs have that TA-082 motherboard and newer firmware, which prevents the user from running homebrew and makes it even tougher to downgrade the firmware. Because of this, PSPs with the older motherboard and firmware will be a bit more valuable, but maybe not too much.

I understand though that this isn't eBay, it's CAG. I'm interested in your PSP because I've been wanting a PSP since a few days ago and would like one that is capable of running homebrew applications on it. I don't like dead pixels either and seeing that yours does not have any is great and motivated me to make a deal with you.

I have that same sticker, from what I'm heard, its just a printed autograph/ ;_; I have one in gray, and that same design in orange.

PM Sent for:
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land
Trama Center: Under The Knife
Mario Kart DS
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Mega Man X Collection
Kirby Air Ride

PM'd. Nice list. I would advise you to buy a Sudoku book for 100s of puzzles. My GF is addicted to it and she buys her books for $2. I played her many times and I get pwned each time.

I'm interested in quite a few of your games, but mostly to fill in gaps in my collection on MyNintendo.com.

Are your games already registered?
If so I'll have to pass..

These are the games I'm considering:

Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Dr. Mario / Puzzle League
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
Pokemon Ruby
Tales of Phantasia

Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Big Brain Academy
Club House Games
Magnetica
Pokemon Trozei
Mario vs Donkey Kong 2
Contact

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']all nintendo games are registered sans a few new ds games[/QUOTE]

Bummer. :S

Are any of the DS games on my list (above) unregistered?
(besides Contact, b/c I know that one isn't even registrable)

I was wondering whats the fair price for all GC games? I might be interested buying all after X-Mas tho.. I am thinking about it

bread's done
Back