Nothing atm

the ones i'm interested in are:
Club House Games
Donkey Konga 2
Phantasy Star Online Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution (BIG WANT)
Super Mario Sunshine

Could you give me a price for these?

Can I get a price on these games? Thanks.
[quote name='WiiDSmoker']
Electroplankton
Super Princess Peach
Super Mario Advance 1: Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3

[/quote]

Mind quoting me some prices on these via PM?

Nintendo DS Games I Am Selling:

Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Kirby Canvas Curse
Super Princess Peach

GameCube Games I am Selling:

Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Pikmin 2
Killer 7

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']I am only selling in bundles, as in, 3 bundles: gcn, gba, ds, or 1 bundle: all 3[/quote]
...how do you plan on doing that? o_O

Can't you sell off some of the games by themselves?

I'mma PM you with a list anyways.

Might as well throw em on Ebay if you wanna get rid of em all at the same time, unless it's those Ebay Fees your glaring at....then I understand :O

By the way, what do you guys mean by registered games???=/

registered games means registered with Nintendo.com

also, I have decided to put them on ebay, but I am hoping I can come to a settlement on here so I can avoid ebay fees

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']sorry I am not wanting anything game related[/QUOTE]

DVDs? I have alot more than are listed if you are looking for anything in particular.

[quote name='starman9000']DVDs? I have alot more than are listed if you are looking for anything in particular.[/quote]

Aladdin 2 Aladdin 3 Amityville Horror Antz Atlantis: The Lost Empire Batman Returns Caligula Cars Click Die Hard Die Hard 2: Die Harder Die Hard 3: With A Vengeance Dumbo Family Guy - Volume 3 Ferris Bueller's Day Off Final Destination 3 Gremlins Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire James Bond Collection Volume I James Bond Collection Volume II James Bond Collection Volume III Jarhead King of the Hill Seasons Kung Foo Hustle Lilo & Stitch Lion King 1 1/2 Lion King II Men in Black Mission Impossible III Over The Hedge Pete's Dragon Predator Predator 2 Quantum Leap - Complete Fourth Season Saw 2 Saw 3 Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs Space Jam The 40 Year Old Virgin The Greatest Game Ever Played The Little Mermaid The Scorpion King The Simpsons Seasons The Wizard of Oz Treasure Planet Walk the Line White Squal Whose Line Is It Anyway? X-Men 3

I have Donkey Konga, with 2 bongos, and some other GCN games. YOu can CML for what else I have. If you're interested, PM me a price you think is reasonable for each game?

bread's done
Back