Nothing to see here from a permabanned user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Trakan']I'll give you $30 for both.[/QUOTE]
lol

Originally Posted by Freakycheese
ill give you $30 for both of them

(from dr pizza)
Since your new here, im gonna give you advice.

People on here will not take kindly to a low ball offer.

Which you just did.

This is your only warning from me about that.

I feel that 35 dollars is pretty generous and a great deal as it is. your not gonna get them for 30 bucks together. :|

I'm not here to threadcrap, but $15 is about average for what I pay for 1600 point cards through Amazon or other traders here.

On Memorial Day weekend, there was a CAG was selling 4000 point cards for $30.

I'm just saying it isn't as outrageous as you think it is.

penguins fan living in michigan gtfoutta here with that. lol j/k like whoever my man in any case frombrknwings is looking for a points card. pm him to see if he would take it off your hands.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']penguins fan living in michigan gtfoutta here with that. lol j/k like whoever my man in any case frombrknwings is looking for a points card. pm him to see if he would take it off your hands.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, ill go ask him, and its not like i hate the wings, but hardly anyone in this area of Michigan *Mid Michigan aka the Tri Cities Saginaw/Bay City/Midland* gives 2 shits that they lost, >.>

I even have a Varsity Penguins Pleather Jacket thats pimped out which you can look at here: http://www.ocregisterfanshop.com/Pittsburgh-Penguins-Varsity-Faux-Leather-Jacket-_182579637_PD.html

Oh and thanks for the free bump

And i was jumping for joy Friday just like i was when the Red Wings won the cup in 1997. =) so its not like i dont have some love for the Wings.. i do.. but LOL Hossa. :D

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']love the sig. I still can't believe it![/QUOTE]

Its actually my wallpaper, but i shrinked it so i could make it my sig on all the forums. my friend made it for me also ^_^

:( i might consider trading NHL 09 because im tired of people being mean to me... *sigh* i just want to have fun.. i have no hockey team to go to... im tired of it :(

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']CML for Persona 4 and Bioshock.

Thank you. :D[/QUOTE]

Hello there,
There's nothing i'm interested in your current list.
However If you'd like to work something from your collection as Tales of Vesperia & Eternal Sonata, I would be happy to work something out.

Please lmk when you can & thanks.

BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back