Nothing to see here

[quote name='ajumbaje']lunar legend, shining soul and dragon warrior 3 for battlefield vietnam OR unreal tournament 2k4(dvd edition)[/quote]
No thanks.

I'm very interested in ToD II--I'm willing to trade multiple games from my tradelist. Also, my local TRU has several titles left, so if you're looking for any, I could maybe work that out. I also have cash.

-Andrew

Hi there. Im interested in these

GameCube (all sealed):
Resident Evil Code Veronica X
Wario World

GBA (all sealed):
Lunar Legend (box slightly crushed with EGM sticker)
Boktai
Mega Man Battle Network 2 (box slightly crushed)

Dreamcast:
Typing of the Dead (complete)

I have these Master System games available

SMS1 Console:
Boxed Segascope pack (3D glasses Master System One console pack)

SMS1 Accessories:
Boxed 3D Glasses

SMS Games:
California Games c,i,b (Very Good cond)
Choplifter c,b (Good Cond)
Choplifter c,i,b (Very good cond)
f-16 Fighting Falcon c,i,b (Card game and Mint)
Golden Axe c,b (Good cond)
Golden Axe c,i,b (Very Good Cond)
Great Golf c,i,b (good cond)
Outrun 3-D c,i,b (Mint Original) [RARE]
Power Strike c,i,b (Mint, case has small chip) [HTF]
Rambo FB PtII c,i,b (Very good cond)
Rescue Mission c,i,b (Mint)
Shinobi c,b (Good cond)
Space Harrier c,i,b (Very good cond)
Super Outrun c,i,b (Very good)
Super Tennis c,i,b (Good-Very good cond)
Super Tennis c,i,b (Very good cond)
Tennis Ace c,i,b (Very good cond)
Thunderblade c,i,b (Very good cond)
Vigilante c,i,b (Good-Very good cond)
Wonderboy c,i,b (Very good cond)
Wonderboy in Monsterland c,i,b (Mint)

I want your GBA games. Please check the list in my signature. I also have tons of stuff which isn't in my list, if you know what you want. I may also have an extra copy of Earthbound, if you're still looking for it.

[quote name='Jack']Sorry, didn't see anything zionoverfire.

lain21us has been PMed.[/quote]

Man now I feel hubbled, first time that's ever happened to me, oh well free bump. :wink:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Jack']Sorry, didn't see anything zionoverfire.

Man now I feel hubbled, first time that's ever happened to me, oh well free bump. :wink:[/quote]
Haha, don't feel bad.

[quote name='Drummy404'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Jack']Sorry, didn't see anything zionoverfire.

Man now I feel hubbled, first time that's ever happened to me, oh well free bump. :wink:[/quote]
Haha, don't feel bad.[/quote]

Oh I don't feel bad, I was just kidding. Normally I have something people want thought. :lol:

Javil- Sorry, I didn't see anything of interest. If you are interested in buying, please PM me an offer.

Drummy404- I will be sending you a PM shortly.

zionoverfire- It's not that you don't have nice stuff, it's just that I own or have played most of the games on your list.

[quote name='Vicious']Did you happen to want Saturn imports? I have some of the games you wanted but they are Japanese.[/quote]

Currently, I have no way of playing saturn imports, but you could let me know what you have anyway. It would be great if you also have some sort of device that would allow me to play them on my US system. Although, for most any game that has a domestic version, I would prefer that over an import.

chickenhawk, PM will be replied to shortly.

No actually I don't have anything to play them on a US saturn. I recently sold my Jap Saturn with most of my games but I still have many left. Although it's fairly easy to get an action replay cart for like 20 bucks. Besides, if you don't go the import route with the saturn .. you are missing out on some of the best games on it. Especially if you are into puzzles, shooters, and fighters.

Here are some of the imports that I have from your list.

Sonic R
Nights (with controller)
Shining the Holy Ark (doesn't have to be complete)

Also have alot more like the Panzer Dragoons and what not.

I also have a very rare Super Key Converter for Genesis/MD .. allows playing any game on any system even if it has region lockout.

While I wouldn't mind the Japanese versions of Sonic R and Nights, I'm going to pass on your offer for now. Since I only have a few saturn games, I'd like to build up my collection of domestic titles before buying any imports. Thanks anyway.

bread's done
Back