Nothing to see here

I'm pretty sure I asked already but I'm interested in Ikaruga - check my list and let me know. I have nothing unusual.

I'm interested in your guilty gear. How much would you like, also check my tradelist, and i have some anime you might like.

animes:
lain:serial experiment 3 dvd complete set
dragonball:goku saga
tenjou tenchi part 1+2 13 episodes each
doki doki school hours set
fancy lala-complete set

gameman-15, I didn't see anything, sorry.

If you sent me a PM in the past week or so and didn't get a reply, please send it again. Thanks.

Bump.

Please post links to your lists, I have signatures shut off.

neonglow, I didn't see anything, thanks for your interest.

dutch72, I'll PM you back with pictures tonight.

Mmmm, Guardian Heroes. I'd love to get my mitts on that. I've got Klonoa 2 for the PS2, but nothing else on that list. The only remotely interesting thing I've got is a sealed GH version of Castlevania: SON for PS1, or FFVII for PC, none of my other games are particularly rare. Is there any other stuff you're after?

PMs replied to.

PaulEMoz, I'm not really looking for anything in particular. It would be easier if you had a trade list to direct me to. None of the other games you listed interest me.

By chance, is there anything else on my list you might trade Klonoa 2 for?

I took a look at your list (you have a lot of awesome stuff!) and these were all of the things that caught my eye:

Threads of Fate
Lunar Legends
Shining Soul
Vagrant Story
Tales of Destiny 2

Kartia is in OK shape, disc has some scratches but it plays fine, instructions are nice and crisp, I'll swap the case with a nice case if you are interested in trading.

bread's done
Back