NOV on XBLM (11/26 Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix XBLA 1200 MS Points)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Because when the demo's live, you can queue the download wth that if you're not near your 360. It would be a good thing to link to in the OP for easy access to the stuff in the marketplace.

I got the link and figured it would be useful despite it not working at the moment. You don't need to shit on me when I'm trying to help others.[/quote]

Not shitting on you dude...just don't see the need for your link when we have this one:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/default.htm

When the Dead Space demo goes live, it will show up there too.

D4rkewolfe, it is nice to see you adding links to the Marketplace downloads now that they are available on the PC. I was wondering if you will be doing that with the Gamerpics and Themes if they are available? I just double checked my download history and noticed that the links for the Star Trek Theme and Gamerpics do not work but I hope you do have plans to add the ones that do work when they become available as it would make it much easier to queue them up.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nothing...just don't see the point.[/QUOTE]

You're arguing with the guy who thinks it's better to have one continuos thread for the PSN marketplace , instead of making a new one every month and following the already established format that we use for the XBLA marketplace .

Good luck with that .

[quote name='Richlough']You're arguing with the guy who thinks it's better to have one continuos thread for the PSN marketplace , instead of making a new one every month and following the already established format that we use for the XBLA marketplace .

Good luck with that .[/quote]
And you think these monthly threads foster more discussion than the PS Store thread and comes into the thread every few months to bitch about it.

I followed on of the established formats for the PS Store thread, which works very well for most everyone that uses the thread.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']And you think these monthly threads foster more discussion than the PS Store thread and comes into the thread every few months to bitch about it.

I followed on of the established formats for the PS Store thread, which works very well for most everyone that uses the thread.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

[quote name='Richlough']:roll:[/quote]
What a convincing argument.

All I wanted to do was offer a link to the demo and make a suggestion about doing that further with the lists in the OP of the new stuff to make use of the new feature. I'm not trying to destroy the thread, just help make it better. I don't know why you're so hostile by this.

[quote name='Owen']D4rkewolfe, it is nice to see you adding links to the Marketplace downloads now that they are available on the PC. I was wondering if you will be doing that with the Gamerpics and Themes if they are available? I just double checked my download history and noticed that the links for the Star Trek Theme and Gamerpics do not work but I hope you do have plans to add the ones that do work when they become available as it would make it much easier to queue them up.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay guys. I'll be updating in a little bit. Today was a busy day.

I will try my best to include the direct links to anything that comes out in the Marketplace. I do agree that it will be much easier to queue them up that way. I'll be on later tonight, just need to get some things still straightened out over here, not to mention fooooood.

Isn't adding the links too much work for you D4rkwolfe?

Don't get me wrong, its wonderful that you are doing this but personally knowing how long it takes to keep these threads going, you're doing an awesome job and adding specific links is going the extra mile, and may become a bit of an overload for you after time.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Isn't adding the links too much work for you D4rkwolfe?

Don't get me wrong, its wonderful that you are doing this but personally knowing how long it takes to keep these threads going, you're doing an awesome job and adding specific links is going the extra mile, and may become a bit of an overload for you after time.[/QUOTE]

It is easy for anyone to provide the links here since all they need to do is go to Xbox.com and get the link from their Purchase History like I did with the new Dead Space items. That way it lessens the load for D4rkwolfe and hopefully none of the free stuff is missed.

Demos

Content: Dead Space Dismemberment Demo
Price: Free
Availability: Not available in Germany or Japan
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD AND GORE,INTENSE VIOLENCE,STRONG LANGUAGE] Download the Dead Space™ Dismemberment Demo to get a taste of the most intense game experience of the year! As Engineer Isaac Clarke, strategically dismember the Necromorph hordes as you carve a bloody path to survival.

Theme

Title: Dead Space™

Content: Dead Space Theme
Availability: United States
Dash Text: Download this theme.

Title: Star Trek

Content: Star Trek Theme
Availability: United States
Dash Text: Download the Theme Pack for the soon to be released film "Star Trek" in theaters May 8th and also check out the exclusive Gamer Pictures as well.

Trailer/Videos

Title: STAR OCEAN 4
Content: STAR OCEAN® : THE LAST HOPE™
Availability: United States and Japan
Dash Text: [ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)] AD 2064. Humanity made its third and most costly mistake. World War III. Weapons of mass destruction deployed with complete impunity, razed the land in the blink of an eye. People believed it's the end of the world. The planet Earth was dying. So humanity began to search for a new home in space.

Halo 3: ODST
- Halo 3: ODST Trailer

The Guild
- The Guild 201 - Video (HD)
- The Guild Video (HD)

Frontlines:Fuel of War
- Hindsight Map Video
- Sunder Map Video

In Game Content

Title: KR: AI Encore 2

Content: Unfaithful
Price: 120 Microsoft Points
Availability: Only in Canada, United States
Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+)] "Unfaithful" is a cover version of the modern pop hit written by Tor Erik Hermansen, Mikkel Eriksen and Shaffer Smith. Expand your Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2 library by purchasing this track. For music credits, visit the Karaoke Revolution section of www.konami.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: Heartbreaker
Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+)] "Heartbreaker" is a cover version of the classic rock hit written by Geoff Gill and Cliff Wade. Expand your Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2 library by purchasing this track. For music credits, visit the Karaoke Revolution section of www.konami.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: Are You Happy Now
Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+)] "Are You Happy Now" is a cover version of the pop-rock hit written by Michelle Branch and John Shanks. Expand your Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2 library by purchasing this track. For music credits, visit the Karaoke Revolution section of www.konami.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: All My Life
Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+)] "All My Life" (also playable as a True Duet) is a cover version of the pop-ballad written by Rory Bennett and Jo Jo Hailey. Expand your Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2 library by purchasing this track. For music credits, visit the Karaoke Revolution section of www.konami.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Title: Far Cry® 2

Content: Far Cry®2 Fortunes Pack
Price: 800 Microsoft Points
Availability: All regions except Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD,DRUG REFERENCE,INTENSE VIOLENCE,SEXUAL THEMES,STRONG LANGUAGE] Ramp up the terror with the Far Cry®2 Fortunes Pack. Loaded with 3 new weapons, 2 new vehicles and 4 new multiplayer maps. Silenced Shotgun – Power and stealth in one gun. Craftsman Shotgun – An ornamental shotgun with power and class to get people talking. Crossbow – Use explosive bolts to take out vehicles or start raging fires from a safe distance. ATV - Leave the roads and hit the fields with this All-terrain Vehicle. Utility Truck - Perfect for charging unsuspecting camps and taking out a couple of mercs. Plus 4 NEW MULTIPLAYER MAPS Get set to take out friends and enemies alike in these new environments: • Last Resort • Cheap Labour • Lake Smear • Fort Fury Let the mayhem begin… There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Laid to Rest"
Price: 160 Microsoft Points
Availability: All regions except Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Taiwan
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Laid to Rest"--Lamb of God. PLEASE NOTE: Rock Band game disc is required to play song game tracks. Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Mr. Brightside"
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Mr. Brightside"--The Killers. PLEASE NOTE: Rock Band game disc is required to play song game tracks. Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Smile Like You Mean It"
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Smile Like You Mean It"--The Killers. PLEASE NOTE: Rock Band game disc is required to play song game tracks. Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Spaceman"
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Spaceman"--The Killers. PLEASE NOTE: Rock Band game disc is required to play song game tracks. Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: The Killers Pack 01
Price: 440 Microsoft Points
Size: 103.48 MB
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track pack: The Killers Pack 01. This pack includes "Mr. Brightside," "Smile Like You Mean It," and "Spaceman" by The Killers. PLEASE NOTE: Rock Band game disc is required to play song game tracks. This song game track pack includes three song game tracks at a discounted rate over individual purchases. Many Rock Band songs are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These songs are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Red Devil"
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Red Devil"--Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force. PLEASE NOTE: Rock Band game disc is required to play song game tracks. Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Caprici di Diablo"
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Caprici di Diablo"--Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force. This is an instrument track only and cannot be played by vocalists. Please make sure you have the latest Rock Band update. PLEASE NOTE: Rock Band game disc is required to play song game tracks. Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: Yngwie Malmsteen Pack 01
Price: 440 Microsoft Points
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this game track pack: Yngwie Malmsteen Pack 01. This pack includes "Caprici di Diablo," "Damnation Game," and "Red Devil" by Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force. "Caprici di Diablo" is an instrument track only and cannot be played by vocalists. Please make sure you have the latest Rock Band update. NOTE: Rock Band game disc is required to play song game tracks. This song game track pack includes three song game tracks at a discounted rate over individual purchases. Many Rock Band songs are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These songs are exactly the same. Be aware that it is possible to download the same song twice. For song credits, visit RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Gamer Picture

Title:
Dead Space™
Content: Dead Space Picture Pack
Availability: Only in United States
Dash Text: Download this picture pack.

Title: Star Trek

Content: Star Trek Picture Pack
Availability: Only in United States
Dash Text: Download the Gamer pictures for the soon to be released film "Star Trek" in theaters May 8th and also check out the exclusive Theme pack as well.

Community Games

Arriba!
Pastry WarsSnake360
Endless SwarmAaron's Ping-Pong
Oh SnapMemoStomp
ZSX4 Guitarpocalypse

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Isn't adding the links too much work for you D4rkwolfe?

Don't get me wrong, its wonderful that you are doing this but personally knowing how long it takes to keep these threads going, you're doing an awesome job and adding specific links is going the extra mile, and may become a bit of an overload for you after time.[/QUOTE]

As of right now it's ok, I'm still figuring out how to work some of the things. Like for the Rock Band songs, I couldn't find the info for two songs. I see them on the list, but I'm not sure how to get a direct link to them. Other times certain websites help, but of course they might not have everything that came out.

It might be a bit late at times when I update, but I'll keep trying. If I can't find the link as Owen said, some people might be able to provide with the link to help out as well, then I could update the OP when I get the chance. Which I will later once again, but for the most part this page has what came out in the past few days.

Content: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Price:
1200 Microsoft Points
Availability: Not available in Japan
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (TEEN) MILD BLOOD, MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES, VIOLENCE] Single Player, Xbox LIVE Multiplayer 1-2, Local Multiplayer 1-2, HD (High Definition). The original MMA series is back! Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix receives a whole new look while improving on the innovative fighting system of the original game. Updated with 1080p HD redrawn art and widescreen support, the game offers a unique experience that appeals to new fans and Street Fighter® purists alike. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/Live/accounts.

Videos

Tom Clancy's Endwar
- Tom Clancy's EndWar Walkthrough - Basics Price: 80 Microsoft Points
- Tom Clancy's EndWar Walkthrough - Raid Price: 80 Microsoft Points

Mirror's Edge
- Mirror's Edge - Jacknife Walkthrough Price: 80 Microsoft Points
- Mirror's Edge - Prologue Walkthrough Price: 80 Microsoft Points
- Mirror's Edge - Flight Walkthrough Price: 80 Microsoft Points
- Mirror's Edge - Ropeburn Walkthrough Price: 80 Microsoft Points

Theme & Gamerpics

AT&T
- AT&T Download and Win Picture Pack
- AT&T Lips Theme

Banjo-Kazooie® Nuts & Bolts
- Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts Oneie (Premium) Price: 250 Microsoft Points

Punisher: War Zone
- Punisher Gamer Picture Registration

Sci-Fi Channel
- Battlestar Galactica Premium Theme

NHL 2K9
- NHL2K9 Pacific Division Picture Pack Price: 80 Microsoft Points
- NHL2K9 San Jose Sharks Theme Price: 50 Microsoft Points
- NHL2K9 Edmonton Oilers Theme Price: 50 Microsoft Points
- NHL2K9 Calgary Flames Theme Price: 50 Microsoft Points
- NHL2K9 Phoenix Coyotes Theme Price: 50 Microsoft Points
- NHL2K9 Northwest Division Picture Pack Price: 80 Microsoft Points

Adult Swim
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Premium Theme

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thrustbucket']Oooh, I want to see what the BSG and ATHF premium themes look like.[/QUOTE]

They actually show the friends pane of these 2 themes when you look at them in the Marketplace on your Xbox. The Battlestar one has the different vehicles behind each person and the ATHF one looks like you are in the front yard of the houses with different characters behind you. I checked out Neogaf but no one has posted bigger pics of the themes yet but the ATHF one does look cool from what I could see.

Yeah, I saw the "preview" where they show the friends and it's just like Owen said. No Yukine, no SF Theme. I seem to have missed quite a few NHL2k9 themes, but I will get them when I get a better chance to do so.

Thanks LP! Though I don't see anything I'd want personally. Here's the whole list.

Type Content (click to purchase) Original Price Black Friday Price Discount Savings
Arcade Rez HD 800 500 37.5% 300
Arcade Arkadian Warriors 800 500 37.5% 300
Arcade Assault Heroes 400 250 37.5% 150
Arcade Catan 800 500 37.5% 300
Arcade Brain Challenge 800 500 37.5% 300
Arcade Boogie Bunnies 800 500 37.5% 300
Arcade Golf: Tee It Up! 800 500 37.5% 300
PDLC GH3 Metallica “Death Magnetic” Full Album 1440 1000 30.6% 440
PDLC Forza – March Car Pack 400 250 37.5% 150
PDLC Crackdown – Getting Busy Bonus Pack 800 500 37.5% 300
PDLC Rock Band All That Remains Pack 01 440 290 34.1% 150
PDLC Lips – The Remedy (Jason Mraz) 160 100 37.5% 60
Theme Gears of War 2 – Last Day 250 180 28.0% 70
Theme Sonic Unleashed 250 180 28.0% 70
Theme Castle Crashers Premium Theme 250 180 28.0% 70

Reminder, none of these prices are currently in effect.

I'd get the Castle Crashers theme, but I don't really want an odd remainder left on my remaining points, so I might have to look for something else to buy with it.

The XBLA selection's pretty weak besides Rez and maybe Assault Heroes. They should've put some of the games with Avatar updates to push that feature.

Edit: I found a 20 point zombie gamer picture within Dead Rising's offerings, so if you're looking to round one of the 180 point themes up to an even 200, check out that particular picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back