November Spawned an OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']Should I just get it reupholstered?[/quote]

just get a slip, its cheaper unless the couch is really fucked up with stains

[quote name='dallow']Should I just get it reupholstered?[/QUOTE]:lol:...:cry:

Can't you just leave it as it is? It looks nice already.

Hehe, just messing around.

There's no stains, but the white looks too sterile for me.
I do have a red slipcover, but I'm not feeling it.

[quote name='fart_bubble']also dallow, cum stains are a bitch to get out.....sadly I learned that the hard way[/quote]Yeah, no black slip cover for me. Don't need a black light checking out my secrets.

[quote name='Brak']I told that girl I was sub's cousin.

Hook.

Line.

Sinker.[/QUOTE][quote name='Brak']----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Sep 2, 2007 6:49 PM

No he didn't. Y R U so paraniod, put down the pot. How do you know him?? He seems so shelterd.

:rofl:[/QUOTE] :shock:

So the Asian version of Taiko no Tatsujin Portable is OOS at Playasia, and it doesn't even show up at YesAsia. Looks like I might be SOL on that unless I pay like $54 for the Japanese version at PA. Damn. At least the Asian version of Taiko no Tatsujin Portable 2 is still at PA. Might have to nab that next time they have a sale.

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, no black slip cover for me. Don't need a black light checking out my secrets.[/quote]

I had to throw away my recliner because of it, I scrubbed that bitch for 3 hours and the shit still left a stain......I really loved that chair too

[quote name='fart_bubble']I had to throw away my recliner because of it, I scrubbed that bitch for 3 hours and the shit still left a stain......I really loved that chair too[/QUOTE]

You'll say anything, eh?

[quote name='fart_bubble']I had to throw away my recliner because of it, I scrubbed that bitch for 3 hours and the shit still left a stain......I really loved that chair too[/quote]
Why would you beat off in a recliner?

DJ Max Portable also looks like a great game. Damn, that's a total of 6 games I want to import, and they're all rhythm games. :lol:.

[quote name='Mike23']You'll say anything, eh?[/quote]

Most of time but this is sadly a true story.

Why would you beat off in a recliner?

I didn't beat off onto that chair. Its called not wearing a jimmy hat and Tracy not wanting it on her.

[quote name='dallow']Rocko, you so kwazy![/quote]

Mos def.

Going to bed for now. I might try to complete-combo the few songs in Taiko no Tatsujin DS on Medium that I got like 99% in before I sleep.

Night OTT.

Used to be my dogs. :(

bovieandspotty.jpg

[quote name='DT778']Going to go bet on some horse races tomorrow. Anyone have any tips?[/QUOTE]

Don't go by name. If they allow you to see the horses before hand. Look for good muscle structure. Look for a horse thats the active.

Well there goes my strategy. And to think I was ready to throw money down on Dark Vader, Plug Me In, and Little Miss Wizzy.

[quote name='fart_bubble']I didn't beat off onto that chair. Its called not wearing a jimmy hat and Tracy not wanting it on her.[/QUOTE] Then you tell her to swallow or it's going in her eye. :roll:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Then you tell her to swallow or it's going in her eye. :roll:[/quote]

Yeah because you know how girls love to hear those words

[quote name='fart_bubble']Yeah because you know how girls love to hear those words[/QUOTE] Hey, if she'd rather ruin your chair than have to wash up, she's kind of asking for it. :lol:

11th win out of 19 games happened tonight. +250 bucks to me.

Poker went well. Had a bit of a scare early on when I got down to 15 dollars (50 dollar buy-in with 9 people), but came back quite strong.

Final hand: A-6 suited (friend) vs. 4-3 offsuit (me)

Flop: 5-K-2

Turn: J

River: 6.

I know I shouldn't feel bad about that, but I do. Pulling a nut straight on the river is just....wow.

Way too much tequila and beer drank tonight as well. Oi. :drool:

[quote name='musicnoteless']you went on a drinking spree, again? Don't drown your sorrows just because your nil bid failed on Spades last night ;)[/quote]

Sabotage....r-tardation...call it whatever you want, it was wrong.

If I wanted to drown my sorrows, I sure as well wouldn't remember that game when I was done.

Or the OTT.

Or you. ;)

Thanks? o.0

On a more morbid note, BioShock is fucking intense and I'm loving every second of it. I think I just might get farther in this game than I ever did with RE4.

[quote name='musicnoteless']Thanks? o.0

On a more morbid note, BioShock is fucking intense and I'm loving every second of it. I think I just might get farther in this game than I ever did with RE4.[/quote]

You should concentrate on more important things, like coming back to the 21st century and getting internets.

Oh, and spades is getting boring. We need a new game ASAP.

[quote name='marten']You should concentrate on more important things, like coming back to the 21st century and getting internets.

Oh, and spades is getting boring. We need a new game ASAP.[/quote]

There's always UNO, but that's kinda moot since I'm without internets atm.

Scobie was suggesting Gauntlet. FTW?

[quote name='musicnoteless']There's always UNO, but that's kinda moot since I'm without internets atm.

Scobie was suggesting Gauntlet. FTW?[/quote]

Feasible. Marten needs food....badly.

I can see this.

[quote name='marten']Feasible. Marten needs food....badly.

I can see this.[/quote]

You know I'd be all in for Puzzle Fighter, but Scobie says he "has his plate full" and won't download it since he's busy with BioShock, R6Vegas, Spades, UNO, and Halo 3 in Sept. Isn't Puzzle fighter 4 players?

[quote name='musicnoteless']You know I'd be all in for Puzzle Fighter, but Scobie says he "has his plate full" and won't download it since he's busy with BioShock, R6Vegas, Spades, UNO, and Halo 3 in Sept. Isn't Puzzle fighter 4 players?[/quote]

No clue. I still am finishing Persona, and MP3 is on my plate next.

I'm still waiting for my copy of Bioshock from the TRU deal. Somehow, they've been out online for god knows how long now.

fuckers.

[quote name='marten']No clue. I still am finishing Persona, and MP3 is on my plate next.

I'm still waiting for my copy of Bioshock from the TRU deal. Somehow, they've been out online for god knows how long now.

fuckers.[/quote]
Tried the demo and loved it. I bought it on a whim tonight at Wal Mart right after I finished the demo. I can totally tell this will be worth MSRP. Here's to you getting your copy in the next couple of months.:beer:

TRU is a total pain in the ass to deal with. Took me about a month to get FF3 for $20 back on the 13 days of TRU xmas deal online.

[quote name='musicnoteless']Tried the demo and loved it. I bought it on a whim tonight at Wal Mart right after I finished the demo. I can totally tell this will be worth MSRP. Here's to you getting your copy in the next couple of months.:beer:[/quote]

Proceed straight to hell and don't pass go.

If I wasn't drunk enough to think of a good mexican joke, I'd zing one at you right now.

Consider yourself lucky :D

[quote name='marten']Proceed straight to hell and don't pass go.

If I wasn't drunk enough to think of a good mexican joke, I'd zing one at you right now.

Consider yourself lucky :D[/quote]

I do consider myself lucky, because I'm playing BioShock and you're not!

:) buahahaha Good night OTT.

It looks like he's gonna rule a huge chocolate bar blunt. :whistle2:k Hmmm, that sounds like a great idea. Possibly the best idea ever!

@ Rocko - freeshipall only works for used games. I wasnt aware you were getting acessory (sp?) type stuff

@ Brak - do you draw that shit with just a mouse or do you have one of those fancy graphic pen things?

[quote name='Maklershed']@ Brak - do you draw that shit with just a mouse or do you have one of those fancy graphic pen things?[/QUOTE]
Mouse.

I don't like those pen things.

Damn. Whenever I try to draw stuff in paint the lines are all over the place and squiggly. I'm not sure what the root of the problem is .. a shaky hand or a sucky mouse.

Well, I'm off to beat Bioshock.

I draw things in small portions, with the magnifying glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back