(Now OVER. Thanks for all the bids. Invoices incoming) 3Gsid and Friends Trigger Happy Havoc Lowball

I think it would be awsesome if someone would outbid me on the Bowers inside story guide as I did realize that it was a guide. I don't even own the game but at the same time a bid is a bid so I will pay if I win it.

[SIZE=10.5pt]75. Amazon Exclusive Skylander's Gold Flameslinger (S) - $4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]93. Bioshock 2 CE Strategy Guide [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]S[/SIZE] [SIZE=9pt]*bulky B*[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Includes 2 Lithographs inside! - $5[/SIZE]

4.5 Heavenly Sword - $6

8. Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne - $11

21. Dirt 3 - $9

23. Armored Core 4 - $1

44. Mega Man Starforce 3 Black Ace - $5

75. Skylander's Gold Flameslinger - $5

96. Fallout New Vegas CE Guide - $8

122. Resonance of Fate Guide - $7

I may have to one up you but haven't decided. I have the 50% off guide coupon at BB and they actually have this still. Couldn't pull the trigger at $17.50 + tax, but I may end up doing just that.
? Last I checked they did not (just now) I would get on that if I were you.

Also... I love you all so much... I will have enough to finish my PC now, even after my expensive trip to NC to visit my gf for valentines day! For many items I am receiving more than I could have of hoped for, and other items that are still shockingly low, they are going to good homes so it is all good!

But still though, DAMN I did not expect #90 to have the ferocity that it does! I mean DANG!

Last edited by a moderator:
? Last I checked they did not (just now) I would get on that if I were you.
Yeah, it's at my local store. They had one, I slid it behind a bunch of other stuff lol, just in case I went back. This was Tuesday when I went in to pick up Thor, I just happened to notice it sitting in the front row. The tag was $34.99.

We are now at the 8-hour mark!

Prepare yourselves by drinking a caffeinated beverage so you'll be alert during the end!

Or bid now and go drink a beer! :beer:

Yeah, it's at my local store. They had one, I slid it behind a bunch of other stuff lol, just in case I went back. This was Tuesday when I went in to pick up Thor, I just happened to notice it sitting in the front row. The tag was $34.99.
Best Buy has been denying the sale of older guides that no longer "for sale" in their system. The denial happens at the register (even if the item shows a price in their RSS system)...

Um, it probably was pennied a while ago, and odd's are that it would ring up unable to sell, so either you get it for free, or they don't sell it, 99% chance it is either, maybe only a 1% chance they actually let you buy it full price.

Um, it probably was pennied a while ago, and odd's are that it would ring up unable to sell, so either you get it for free, or they don't sell it, 99% chance it is either, maybe only a 1% chance they actually let you buy it full price.
Thanks, I didnt know this. So, crap. They will either give it to me, or I can't buy it at all? That's either going to be awesome, or excruciatingly painful lol. Should I take it to the coolest looking cashier, or will they need a manager anyways?

Oh, also, I am going to toss in some extra, higher valued options for the grand prize of my raffle, and probably toss in a few more prize drawings for the lower prizes, since the total of my items hit over $300.

So, for the grand prize I am thinking a choice between a number of games/high value swag/other stuff, with free shipping if it doesn't fit with other, already won items. (Options will be ranging from the $30's to $20's).

First prize will be a choice of one out of a couple games with the value topping out at about $10 with no extra shipping costs required (or the option of the second prize, which might appeal to some people with a large number of items won).

Second prize will be Free shipping if the person won physical items, otherwise I will include some random freebies.

Finally third prize will be the choice of a few different swag/bonus dlc/stuff, with any extra shipping NOT being free (probably will do two drawings for third prize).

So expect 5 of that raffle list to win something. 5 DIFFERENT people to be clear, if you win the grand prize, you won't also be able to win the other four, and etc.

Thanks, I didnt know this. So, crap. They will either give it to me, or I can't buy it at all? That's either going to be awesome, or excruciatingly painful lol. Should I take it to the coolest looking cashier, or will they need a manager anyways?
Pennied guides at BB are an extreme, extreme, YMMV, best advice is have a few things besides the guide as well, maybe even a copy of the game while you are at it, plus, expect fully that they will say no to avoid disappointment, so if they do say yes it is a pleasant surprise.

Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition-$9

Armored Core 4-$3

Prototype 2-$5

Fire Emblem Awakening-$25

The Last Story Premium edition-$45

The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds-$26

These are my bids for the rest of the night since I won't be able to go on for the rest of the night due to work. Thanks for the great lowball in advance! Sucks I won't be able to have a bidding war with anybody, /: but best of luck everybody

15. El Cazador De La Bruja - $7

18. X - $8

77. Xenoblade Chronicles Bonus Artbook - $11

93. Bioshock 2 CE Strategy Guide - $7

97. Final Fantasy XIII CE Strategy Guide - $13

58. Soul Calibur II (Disc Only) A - $1
59. Soul Calibur III (Disc Only) A - $1
60. Gauntlet Dark Legacy (Disc Only) A - $3

76. 32GB Class 10 Micro SD Card (Sony) R40 (S) - $6

These are the compiled bids from posts #266 through #275.

Again, thanks for bidding, and please point out any mistakes you notice!

4.5 Heavenly Sword - $7 - Shuino
7. Sakura Wars So Long My Love (No Manual) - $5 - Indignate
15. El Cazador De La Bruja - $7 - Kazaganthi
18. X - $9 - guynextshore
19. Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition-$9 - VideoGameCollector17
23. Armored Core 4-$3 - VideoGameCollector17
24. Prototype 2-$5 - VideoGameCollector17
27. Banjo Kazooie N&B/Viva Pinata 2 pack CIB $3 - Indignate
33. Fire Emblem Awakening-$25 - VideoGameCollector17
40. Super Mario Galaxy 2 CIB - $13 - TheFizzzzzz
58. Soul Calibur II (Disc Only) A - $1 - FEGuy
59. Soul Calibur III (Disc Only) A - $1 - FEGuy
60. Gauntlet Dark Legacy (Disc Only) A - $3 - FEGuy
76. 32GB Class 10 Micro SD Card (Sony) R40 (S) - $6 ZeroUnderOne - FEGuy (I'm assuming you meant to leave out the previous bidder's name...)
77. Xenoblade Chronicles Bonus Artbook - $11 - Kazaganthi
78. Killzone: Shadow Fall - $20 - Mr. Black Ops
89. The Last Story Premium edition-$45 - VideoGameCollector17
90. Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword bundle with wii Mote-$96 - The Questyen
92. The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds-$26 - VideoGameCollector17
93. Bioshock 2 CE Strategy Guide - $7 - Kazaganthi
97. Final Fantasy XIII CE Strategy Guide - $14 - guynextshore

53. .Hack Part 1 Infection W/Bonus DVD (Disc Only) A - $8 
54. .Hack Part 2 Mutation W/Bonus DVD (Disc Only) A - $9 
55. .Hack Part 3 Outbreak W/Bonus DVD (Disc Only) A - $9

98. Final Fantasy XIII-2 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky C*  - $3
99. Grand Theft Auto 5 CE Strategy Guide S *bulky C* Includes Lithograph + additional artwork cards inside! - $3

73 My Otome Zwei SE $5

87 My Neighbor Totor $3

88 Castle in the sky $3

91 Uncharted 3 CE -$36

98 Final Fantasy Xiii-2 CE Strategy Guide --$5

bread's done
Back