(Now OVER. Thanks for all the bids. Invoices incoming) 3Gsid and Friends Trigger Happy Havoc Lowball

Bids updated, and keep in mind during the craziness that will ensue in the last 30 - 45 minutes the OP might not be fully updated.

SO be sure to check the currently updated post, and keep track of the latest bids in the later part of the thread.

Wlll try to keep up, but no guarantee!

oh my gawd, why is this sickness occurring right now?  its like every moment that passes, my nose gets more stuffy and my brain hurts more... puhlease end this suffering so I may go to bed

Actually I jumped the gun a little bit, I wanted to make sure of something beforehand -- you guys... DO consider Puerto Rico part of the states, right?

Or no?

28. Metro 2033 CIB (region free PAL edition) -$5

hye hemi, don't I get a lotto ticket? I bid the fuck up on Kirby at one point...

16. Ghost Hunt (S.A.V.E. Edition) (Complete Series) - $5

18.25  Claymore (Complete Series)  - $12 blackdog60

18.75 Samurai Champloo (Complete Series, Bulky Geneon version) -  $7

76. 32GB Class 10 Micro SD Card (Sony) R40 (S) - $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I jumped the gun a little bit, I wanted to make sure of something beforehand -- you guys... DO consider Puerto Rico part of the states, right?

Or no?
I don't, sorry.

EDIT: I'd need to find out how mail delivery is handled, and at this point in the lowball I don't think there's enough time.

EDIT #2: If you'd like to educate me on the requirements (or lack of) customs forms, additional fees, and special considerations of how it's different from a Domestic US USPS mail delivery for future reference, please feel free to send me a PM.

89.   :wii: The Last Story LE w/ Art Book + Premium Soundtrack CD S - $37

Edit: Oops, left the other CAG's name in there. Edited out now.

I wanna throw a big ass bid at something but I spread too much money around elsewhere in this lowball.... Quick someone take a couple of my items off me so I can drop a bomb

I wanna throw a big ass bid at something but I spread too much money around elsewhere in this lowball.... Quick someone take a couple of my items off me so I can drop a bomb
drop it so myself or goguenator will get distracted! can get in a bidding war can outbid you on it!

Darn it! Well, if an arrangement can be made, let me know, if not, then I'll retract my bid.
You might not have seen my edited post above, so:

If you'd like to educate me on the requirements (or lack) of customs forms, additional fees, and special considerations on how it's different from a Domestic US USPS mail delivery for future reference, please feel free to send me a PM. Essentially, if you can convince me it's safe, easy, and reliable, then I may consider it in future lowballs / transactions.

[SIZE=10.5pt]75. Amazon Exclusive Skylander's Gold Flameslinger (S) - $7[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]93. Bioshock 2 CE Strategy Guide [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]S[/SIZE] [SIZE=9pt]*bulky B*[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Includes 2 Lithographs inside! - $8[/SIZE]

Xbox 360

20. Saints Row the Third - Full Package CIB  - $9

24. Prototype 2 Radnet Edition (New Sealed) - $6
29. Rage CIB - $3

PS2

46. Persona 3 FES - $3

Steam

64. Braid, Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor (Steam key) - $2
66. Humble Indie Bundle 6 (No Dustforce) - $2

[SIZE=9pt]93. Bioshock 2 CE Strategy Guide [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]S[/SIZE] [SIZE=9pt]*bulky B*[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Includes 2 Lithographs inside! - $10[/SIZE]

5. Samurai Warriors Chronicles (Complete) - $4

44. Mega Man Starforce 3 Black Ace CART ONLY - $6

45. Golden Sun Dark Dawn (Cart Only) A - $4

76. 32GB Class 10 Micro SD Card (Sony) R40 (S) -  $12

You might not have seen my edited post above, so:

If you'd like to educate me on the requirements (or lack) of customs forms, additional fees, and special considerations on how it's different from a Domestic US USPS mail delivery for future reference, please feel free to send me a PM. Essentially, if you can convince me it's safe, easy, and reliable, then I may consider it in future lowballs / transactions.
If you use paypal for shipping it's super easy if a customs form is needed it prints it for you and requires your signature basically and a list of items sent on a form that they will tape to the box at the post office.

28. Metro 2033 CIB (region free PAL edition) -$5

hye hemi, don't I get a lotto ticket? I bid the fuck up on Kirby at one point...
I will go through, but odd's are you probably do, but as long as your total bids for a single post raised totaled $5 (or $5 MORE than the last previous bids) than you should be good, I saw a lot of times you came very close, but I will double check once the insanity is over.

I will go through, but odd's are you probably do, but as long as your total bids for a single post raised totaled $5 (or $5 MORE than the last previous bids) than you should be good, I saw a lot of times you came very close, but I will double check once the insanity is over.
no worries brother man, just was curious. as long as I win that game, then I am a o k!

don't end this in the next 5 minutes, I need a smoke lol

Feel free to take Paper Mario, Mario Galaxy 2, or the damn Microsoft points. I'm a hoarder with those. Got $200 or more on my account already lol

no worries brother man, just was curious. as long as I win that game, then I am a o k!

don't end this in the next 5 minutes, I need a smoke lol
Last time you won free shipping lol, and blade of all people (who came in swinging on like a TON of different things right at the end) ended up walking away with the grand prize, maybe your luck is better this time but an emergency bid can always help. (still plenty of games well under value on my list)

bread's done
Back