Now you can get paid for the time you spend surfing the web!

How many points do you normally accumulate in a day without referrals, and whats the point cost per $ paid or whatever the cashout is

[quote name='funknjunk']How many points do you normally accumulate in a day without referrals, and whats the point cost per $ paid or whatever the cashout is[/QUOTE]

I'm making about 100 points a day, the referrals don't add much I get 5% from them. The current cashout is $10 at about 10,000 points. The current point conversion to cash is low at the time, but that's cuz they are still in Beta. So it takes a while to get enough points to cashout but remember you don't have to do anything except your normal browsing when installed.

New point total for the day

ToplinePoints-4.png

signed up under your referral!

Now, lets say someone were to... oh i don't know. . . . visit the same webpage repeatedly at regular, but randomized intervals for several hours at a time. . . what would happen?

This is all just theory ;)

Thanks!

Well that person would have their points stop going up for awhile, if he/she is visiting the same exact URL over and over.

That's my theory

did some digging around and apparently joinTopLine frowns upon such. . . repeated viewings. ;)

Still, thanks for the referall, very cool program.
Any tips for GiftHulk? I'm having trouble earning any points :/

bread's done
Back