Now you can get paid for the time you spend surfing the web!

bumpin.jpg

Sounds easy enough. Thanks.

EDIT: I had to take it off because it slowed my computer down. Even worse, it messed up my Yahoo Mail page. No matter what I did in my settings, it didn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cage017']Sounds easy enough. Thanks.

EDIT: I had to take it off because it slowed my computer down. Even worse, it messed up my Yahoo Mail page. No matter what I did in my settings, it didn't work.[/QUOTE]

FVDC

How did it mess up your Yahoo Mail? I also use Yahoo but haven't seen any problems.

It wouldn't show that I read an e-mail. The count would say 9, but it wouldn't go down. Sometimes an email message wouldn't even load.

[quote name='Cage017']It wouldn't show that I read an e-mail. The count would say 9, but it wouldn't go down. Sometimes an email message wouldn't even load.[/QUOTE]

Which browser did you use? Have you tried it on Chrome?

I joined using your referral awhile back. Now I just want to give you a free bump by letting people know that if you use a browser add-on to auto-refresh a tab, then use it on CAG's main forum page. I just let it run (refreshing every 30 seconds) while browsing using other tabs. It has increased my earnings 5 fold.

[quote name='chapnis']Are there any pages on the web full of ads I could refresh on?[/QUOTE]
I was doing it on CAG's main forum page because it counts towards points and is updated w/ a new post quite often (so it's not reloading the 'exact same page'), but I don't want to put undo stress on their servers so I don't do it for long.

I'd be cautious to how much you use this trick though. I'm sure Topline has security measures in place to flag unusual browsing behavior. A browser add-on that refreshes tabs at random intervals would probably do best.

Like I already stated CAG has ads and qualifies for points, so does Youtube and Amazon. Amazon takes a long time to fully load the pages though.

A running list of what sites work would be great.

*Edit: I don't think the amount of ads on the page makes a difference in points. I think you get 1 point for loading a page w/ ads (whether it has 1 ad or 5).

Oh, okay, that would probably make sense. Then again, they must have enormous amounts of traffic, so it may be pretty hard for them to identify "cheating" like that.

[quote name='PottyPops']I joined using your referral awhile back. Now I just want to give you a free bump by letting people know that if you use a browser add-on to auto-refresh a tab, then use it on CAG's main forum page. I just let it run (refreshing every 30 seconds) while browsing using other tabs. It has increased my earnings 5 fold.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the bump. I can tell you they do catch on to constant refreshing if you do it for too long at a time. It's happened to me twice. But when/if they catch on, all they do is stop your points from going up for about a week (referrals still give you points).

I will have to try and experiment with other pages that work well for refreshing.

Actually just got an email from Topline. The cash value for points has increased! Now for every 1000 points you get $1!

This is great news, everyone can cash out much faster now!

bread's done
Back