NXE Avatars: Will Yours Resemble You?

A little me and a little 80's Don Johnson.

This is the best I could do in five minutes:

I'd say it's fairly accurate. Actually, it happens that I'm dressed exactly like that right now (tan jacket, bluejeans, and white skate shoes), so presently it is uncannily accurate.

I tried to make one that looked like me but it didn't turn out that way. It sorta resembles me, but then again it doesn't. :cry:

[quote name='porieux']

Could look like me if I was wearing makeup.. maybe LOL. My hair is longer though.[/QUOTE]

Lemme be the first to say....
brutal

[quote name='Corvin']Yeah, they seriously need to improve on the clothing/color selection. :lol: Just from this thread which is under 100 posts:

[/QUOTE]

Well that didn't last long. :lol:

Gotcha that's funny.......

Yeah Alot of people on my list had the same clothes I had on so last night I looked at what everyone had and found a shirt no one was using (i got 50 on my list) I think I found it now...

Here's mine.
It looks quite a bit like me. I don't own a blue Polo though... but you can't change the colors of the clothes (which is absurd).

mypicfo9.jpg

[quote name='Corvin']:lol: Kinda hard to screw up the clean cut & bald look.[/quote]
Well, I meant the face looks like mine. There's more to how a person looks than just their hair :p

I know what you meant, but with such a defining characteristic it's easy to overlook the details. Looks like you picked the perfect eyes and nose.

the nose, for me, was the hardest part to figure out. it's much easier with the wii, because you can adjust the size of any feature. with avatars, you kind of have to pick the best of what you're stuck with.

[quote name='zenintrude']the nose, for me, was the hardest part to figure out. it's much easier with the wii, because you can adjust the size of any feature. with avatars, you kind of have to pick the best of what you're stuck with.[/QUOTE]

Most likely the main reason the Wii is far more customizable is the amount of data needed to send in online multiplayer about all your features. In other words, how many Wii games with Mii's can be played over the internet?

Here I am, looks pretty much like me:

I wish you could adjust the size of the facial features and clothes colors, but overall, I'm having a lot of fun w/ the avatars. My dude has a silver wedding band, which I thought was a nice touch.

Virtual $hady isn't that far off from the real thing. I just wonder how long till they have logo shirts for 100 points and etc.

i thought i'd make an avatar that didn't resemble me, but i decided different. I've been told that this looks pretty much like me.

avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/N11 N12/avatar-body.png

Actually does look kinda close to the real thing.

Looks remarkably close actually. Same tired, bitter look on my face, and my head really is that big in real life.

Mine's pretty spot on, if only I could have two hair colours...

l_9034d164ab80176dc5b58047e2fdac82.jpg

Hair's grown out since then so it's closer to the avatar. The only female clothes I liked are dress clothes which I barely dress up but I actually have a very similar dress somewhere in my closet. The girl shoes are awful.

I was happy that they have my exact glasses, except only in pink and red.

When I made this one initially on my shared account with my husband, then he changed it to his, his character had boobs. Which was terribly amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jezebelseven']
I was happy that they have my exact glasses, except only in pink and red.
[/quote]
I don't understand why they did not include the feature to change the color of your clothes. Everyone looks the same. If it's not that shirt, it's that jacket. I'm expecting a huge avatar update, hopefully one with variety.

My friend Jason actually made a good Agent 47 as his avatar. I was going to post it, but upon checking my friend list, I saw that he changed it to a terrible looking Bill Clinton.

bread's done
Back