Oblivion: CE at Union, NJ BB!

sallyballs

CAGiversary!
Just a quick heads-up to my fellow NJ CAGers, the Union, NJ BB had a ton of Oblivion:CE in store this afternoon. I know a lot of people are looking for this as part of the clearance sale, so enjoy!

yeah nothing. just a big empty space under the 360 games.

sorry everyone.

all i have left is 1 to trade, which i want 3 of the $2 games from this sale and ill trade straight up. KH CoM, DDR EXtreme & DDR Extreme 2 (one of them came with mat)

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Again.. HUGE props to you javeryh. That was a pretty awesome thing bro.[/quote]

Thanks man. I try to give back when I can. Someone here hooked me up with RE4 for Gamecube in December 2005 for $12 shipped after a TRU clearance (which was insane for the time) and ever since then I've tried to return the favor to others whenever possible.

if anyone has any left, please PM me with how much you want.

if you only want to trade though, i did find:

Jade Empire
Gungriffon
Sprung

I stopped in there tonight around 8ish and picked up the very last one! WooHoo! As a matter of fact, I was numero uno yesterday at the store. I was the first one in the door and they had a ton of them. I picked up three yesterday morning and one tonight. Woo Hoo!

[quote name='ricoraney']I stopped in there tonight around 8ish and picked up the very last one! WooHoo![/quote]Lucky I was only able to rent this game because it's not easy for me to afford 360 games all the time and I really wanted to buy this one , but I been waiting for them to come out with another edition with all extra content from the marketplace. Does anyone have an extra copy left?

[quote name='doc005']if anyone has one left I would gladly buy it or trade for it.[/QUOTE]
DOC I JUST PM'ed you with my trade request.

I went to CC last night with receipt in hand and tried to get a price match. I noticed they had 2 copies in a locked case. I took the receipt and the game to the checkout counter and the girl looked at it and took it to this pimpled-faced manager (Young boy), and he "made the decision" not to honor it because of the drastic price difference. And then tried to argue with me that this is not their policy. He also gave me a little brochure on price guarantee policies which had nothing to do with price matching. I thought I would give it a try and I was cool about it until he decided to start be condesceding with his remarks like "go to Best Buy and buy as many as you can and sell them on Ebay, go ahead and knock yourself out". I looked at him and said "How about I knock your ass out instead. watch your mouth! I was fine with you not honoring your own policy, but I will not allow my junior to talk to me that way" I was about to drop his ass.

[quote name='ricoraney']I stopped in there tonight around 8ish and picked up the very last one! WooHoo! As a matter of fact, I was numero uno yesterday at the store. I was the first one in the door and they had a ton of them. I picked up three yesterday morning and one tonight. Woo Hoo![/quote]

Where was it? I was there around 7 on Monday night and they had nothing left. I bought 6 earlier in the day so I knew where to look too. Oh well...

[quote name='javeryh']Where was it? I was there around 7 on Monday night and they had nothing left. I bought 6 earlier in the day so I knew where to look too. Oh well...[/QUOTE]
It was right in the front where the regular Oblivion was. It was not hidden. I just walked up and boom, there it was.

[quote name='iPod Wizard']If anyone gets more I'd be willing to pay double + shipping.[/quote]Haha I think we all are. I offer $30.00+ , but nobody wants to give it up.

bread's done
Back