Oblivion delayed til 2006

[quote name='shrike4242']They will.

If it's written in pencil.[/QUOTE]

Heh.

Well, I guess this doesn't bother me too much since I'm not getting the 360 right at launch...but I'd still rather have it ship on time. So now the only thing I'm going to miss not having for a while is PGR3, apparently.

Well, at least the Xbox 360 is backwards compatible so we can play all the new Xbox games that are coming out to hold us over. ....Oh, wait.

:rofl: Good ol' carrot on a stick.

Actually PAD- The pc publishers have been pulling that shit for years and people are real sick of it. If the lack of the 360 harddrive actually prevents them from saying 'well fix it later' then good.

I think for the common Xbox 360 user this game isn't nearly as big as PDZ, COD2 and PGR3. I don't think this will make much of a dent on sales except to the hardcore RPGers.

LOL! I just knew with their track record Oblivion wouldn't make it out before 2006.

Oh well, there goes my only reason to get a 360 before Christmas.

I'm gonna be really pissed if it turns out that the PC version is delayed because of Xbox360 compatibility problems (those w/o HDD). I just ordered parts for a brand new computer, mostly so that I can play games, with Oblivion at the top of that list. All I have to say is that it better be worth the wait!! Or else.

[quote name='adamada']I'm gonna be really pissed if it turns out that the PC version is delayed because of Xbox360 compatibility problems (those w/o HDD). I just ordered parts for a brand new computer, mostly so that I can play games, with Oblivion at the top of that list. All I have to say is that it better be worth the wait!! Or else.[/QUOTE]

HA! And if PC version is delayed to match, you can expect those parts you've already ordered to be cheaper when it actually does come out!

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']HA! And if PC version is delayed to match, you can expect those parts you've already ordered to be cheaper when it actually does come out![/QUOTE]

*ouch* that's exactly what i was thinking :lol:

[quote name='adamada']I'm gonna be really pissed if it turns out that the PC version is delayed because of Xbox360 compatibility problems (those w/o HDD). I just ordered parts for a brand new computer, mostly so that I can play games, with Oblivion at the top of that list. All I have to say is that it better be worth the wait!! Or else.[/QUOTE]

BOTH versions have been delayed. did you even read the gamespot article?

man people sure are crybabies.......yah it sucks but its not loike it was cancelled......besides there are still some good games worth getting at launch......for me it will be PGR3.....COD2......Madden 06. Then I can be patient and get some more in December

[quote name='tearofangst']BOTH versions have been delayed. did you even read the gamespot article?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I read the article. But I'll wait to hear it from the horse's (bethesda's) mouth before I believe it (ie. is this just a ploy to drop stock prices so the company can buy back shares?). I learned a long time ago that confirmation is key. It's highly likely that both versions of Oblivion will be delayed, though. Thus my bitching.

Unfortunately I bought the computer parts a week and a half ago, before the reports came out. Just my luck.

I just checked my Wal-Mart.com order. All along it has never stated a ship date for Oblivion until today it says 12-2-05. Think there might be a chance it'll be out A LOT sooner or is it my wishful thinking??

bread's done
Back