Obscure: The Aftermath PSP Giveaway

Zachbeast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I haven't done a contest in awhile, so I decided to get rid of a code I had laying around. I have one download code for Obscure: The Aftermath for the PSP to give to one lucky winner.

All you have to do is RT the following post on twitter and follow @wasdydotcom, "I just entered to win a free PSP game download code from http://wasdy.com RT & follow @wasdydotcom to enter #wasdy Ends 7/23"

Make sure to tweet the whole thing including the hashtag to enter! As stated in the tweet the contest will end this Friday.

Good luck!

Note: You can RT it once per day to get a total of 3 entries.

WE HAVE A WINNER! Congratulations to @Vader582! You have been sent a DM with the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='enemyofusall']I really need to get a damn twitter...my new psp is lonely.[/QUOTE]

It only takes a few seconds to register one. ;)

[quote name='Zachbeast']Remember guys, you can enter this once daily. RT it as much as you would like though to spread it around the Twitterverse.[/QUOTE]
RT'd! Thanks again. :applause:

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Was excited until I saw Twitter was needed to enter. That's an automatic pass for me. Good luck to everyone else.[/QUOTE]

Can I ask why? I like input on this type of stuff. It's not like twitter spams you or like it's difficult to enter through twitter or even sign up for a twitter account. Do you just hate the service?

[quote name='Zachbeast']It only takes a few seconds to register one. ;)[/QUOTE]

I actually registered even though I have no idea what I am doing haha. But yeah I think I did it right :)

This is the last day, guys. Tell your friends, your family, your significant other, whoever! Also, keep following me and checking my site for more contests. Within the next couple of weeks I will put up a contest to win a DJ Hero bundle! That means the game and turntable!

@Vader582 is our winner thanks to random.org. I will be holding more contests soon so just keep following me on twitter and checking wasdy.com.

Thank you to everyone who entered.

bread's done
Back