Oculus Quest 2 - Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset - 128 GB (Renewed Premium) $249 at Amazon

Would this be worth getting if I already have a psvr (and enjoy it) and have an old pc that can’t handle VR? I assume if my pc is old, the steam link won’t work that well, but I’m not sure since I’ve never had the means to try it

Would this be worth getting if I already have a psvr (and enjoy it) and have an old pc that can’t handle VR? I assume if my pc is old, the steam link won’t work that well, but I’m not sure since I’ve never had the means to try it
I have PSVR, and I still got the quest and enjoy it (full disclosure, I also have a gaming pc and that does add to the value of owning the quest). Multi-platform games I am more likely to get on quest vs PSVR, unless I already had them on psvr, because it is much better playing without wires. I don’t think I’d buy it used just to save $50, though. I think you can’t redeem a referral code with a used headset (not 100% sure), which would mean you’d really only save about $20 if you factor that in.

Yes. I have a very mid level PC (1070). The beautiful thing about the Oculus is that you don't need a PC. You CAN play Steam games on it but it's a stand alone VR. You buy and play the games directly from the headset. Got one for Christmas and haven't touched my PS4 since then.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I don't know whether to get this or wait it out for the PS5VR, that's if I get lucky enough to buy one. Even though it is used, I'm very tempted to get it and heard/read a lot good things about the OQ2. Than again, it'll be a nice time killer while waiting for the PS5VR.

I don't know whether to get this or wait it out for the PS5VR, that's if I get lucky enough to buy one. Even though it is used, I'm very tempted to get it and heard/read a lot good things about the OQ2. Than again, it'll be a nice time killer while waiting for the PS5VR.
PS5VR still not being wireless is making me lean toward this. I Just wish the listing said what's included with this.

Don't know about the deal since they are out of stock. But can confirm that the OC2 is an amazing piece of tech. Great on its own with the added benefit of wireless sync with pc for an even more immersive experience.

bread's done
Back