Odama (GC) $29.99 or $24.99 after GGC @ Best Buy

[quote name='secretvampire']I fully expect this to be included in a $10 clearance sale in the near future.[/QUOTE]
or it could be gone by the time it drop to $10 because store would only have a handful of copies of this game.

i traded this game in four days ago for $28, guess i did it just in time, i had only paid $30 from gamefly

[quote name='rcaido']What does GGC mean? BB = Blockbuster or Bestbuy?[/quote]

Like Strider said, GGC = Gamer Gift card. The blue gift cards you buy at BB have a $5 coupon attached.

BB = Best Buy

[quote name='Citizen#1Game']Wait, can you only use the GGC once or multiple times?[/quote]

the back insert of the ggc has a coupon for $5 off any game priced 19.99 or higher.
you can only use each ggc once (not sure if you can reload the same gift card once its been used) and each coupon once unless you buy multiple ggc's

[quote name='serum79']the back insert of the ggc has a coupon for $5 off any game priced 19.99 or higher.
you can only use each ggc once (not sure if you can reload the same gift card once its been used) and each coupon once unless you buy multiple ggc's[/quote]
Thanks.:)

[quote name='emperordahc']Crap. It was still full price yesterday at my BB.[/QUOTE]
Doubtful. I'm pretty sure it will scan at $29.99, the price tag just wasn't updated.

bread's done
Back