BDC-SG-SECRET WORLD ARRIETTY 1 $8.95 $8.95
BDC-PRINCESS & THE FROG W/DVD 1 $0.20 $0.20
BDC-SG-PONYO 1 $11.95 $11.95
BDC-SG-HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE 1 $0.20 $0.20
BDC-SG-MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO 1 $0.20 $0.20
BD-SG-NAUSICAA VALLEY OF WIND 1 $0.20 $0.20

EDIT: Looks like b3b0p beat me to it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have trouble completing the online signup? Their site crawls anyway, but it won't let me get past the billing screen in either Chrome or Internet Explorer. The "Sign Up Now" button is unclickable (even with all boxes checked and all forms filled out). I've tried pasting its link address into a new tab/window/browser with no luck. I had this same problem yesterday evening, by the way.

Studio Ghibli Titles

Castle In The Sky 1090480, Nausicaa 1062070, The Secret World of Arrietty 1085580, Ponyo 1018560, Whisper of the Heart 1085790, My Neighbor Totoro 1113740, Howl's Moving Castle 1113540

Above are the Blu-ray Ghibli titles available for the initial enrollment package. Each movie's item number is listed next to that title.

Call 1-88-257-9100 to enroll. Give the Cast Member assisting you promo code 17674B and the item numbers of the movies you want. 

Castle In The Sky can be obtained by calling.

The above promo code allows for 7 movies to be purchased for $21.90 (+ tax where applicable). 1 title counts toward the 3 required commitment purchases. You will be required to purchase two more titles for $29.95 and above plus shipping and handling within the 24 months proceeding your registration. If you are not interested in Ghibli titles, a Cast Member can assist you with whatever your interest are.

Credit for all of this belongs to Read The FAQ over at blu-ray.com.

My Sword in the Stone didn't come with a slip, and looking at reviews of the transfer is making me sad I bought it. Hopefully it's not as bad as they make it seem.
I was at Best Buy yesterday just browsing and noticed all of their Sword in the Stone blu's had no slipcovers but all of their other Disney blu's pretty much did. Weird. So I will defintely be paying attention to where I end up buying that one.

Still looking for blu slips for Snow White and Sleeping Beauty if anyone ever sees any.

I have a question, I bought several blu-rays (using the coupon from the thread) from the club.Which I have three commitments left. I wanting to order the complete Gargoyles from the Movie Club on Friday, which the highest one will be $25. The question, dvds are listed at 20 counting toward the commitment, but on the page showing what I got, it mentioned being part of the blu-ray club. Can I get the dvd count toward it still, or would I have to put a blu-ray at 30 in the order? I rather try to knock one of my three remaining commitments out, but hate to pay slightly more on Season 2 Volume 2 if it not taking one of them off.

DVDs do count. I am a member of the Blu-ray Club and used Gargoyles to knock off one of my commitments.
Sweet, I can save Princess and the Frog for another time then and can just get They Live on Amazon instead. In a bit of a Keith David kick after Saints Row IV.

How long does it take for a commitment to show up? The dvds finally shipped on Monday, but it still only showing the same three ones I had prior to purchasing.

Anybody order one of those dmr coupons? Curious if they can stack. Have 6000 pts and would get $180.
Was not sure what you were taling about, so checked the site myslef.

If you look at the coupon it says one per account, so unless you have multiple accounts you can only get 1 coupon. Also even if you can get multiples most stores are 1 manufacture coupon per item.

By the way, if you go to the Upgrade drop down list and chose "View all offers", on the right will appear an "upgrade" offer that shows Cinderella.  That offer allows you to buy one of several movies for $4.99 and get it shipped to you for free for "choosing Blu Ray as your preferred format".  Pretty good deal really.  Somehow I managed to get Cinderella Parts 2 and 3 but never had Part 1 for my daughter!  Good deal.

New DMC Featured Title. Peter Pan: Return to Neverland and the Atlantis 2-Movie Collection. Optional titles are the original Peter Pan or Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue.

Was not sure what you were taling about, so checked the site myslef.
If you look at the coupon it says one per account, so unless you have multiple accounts you can only get 1 coupon. Also even if you can get multiples most stores are 1 manufacture coupon per item.
Thanks for the reply. Didn't see the disclaimer, was looking on my phone.

yah debating on if I want the featured title. 2 movies for the price of one seems good but they aren't movies I really want.
I don't want them, asked my wife if she wanted them and she doesn't either. It's pretty telling that they're giving away 2 movies at once. If this site has taught me one thing, it's not to buy things I'm not 100% sure I want because I waste money on it (games I never play, movies I never watch, etc). I'm not taking these. I got The Little Mermaid on it's way from this month though.

If you don't want, don't buy. Unless you want to try flipping on eBay, why waste money just because it's a cheap price?

By the way, if you go to the Upgrade drop down list and chose "View all offers", on the right will appear an "upgrade" offer that shows Cinderella. That offer allows you to buy one of several movies for $4.99 and get it shipped to you for free for "choosing Blu Ray as your preferred format". Pretty good deal really. Somehow I managed to get Cinderella Parts 2 and 3 but never had Part 1 for my daughter! Good deal.
I found this the other day, but for the life of me, I can't seem to find this offer now. Anyone else having trouble or can point me in the right direction? I'm going to the top, clicking on Special Offers, then View All Offers, but I don't see anything about Upgrading....?

I found this the other day, but for the life of me, I can't seem to find this offer now. Anyone else having trouble or can point me in the right direction? I'm going to the top, clicking on Special Offers, then View All Offers, but I don't see anything about Upgrading....?
$5 blurays? There a catch? I'd like to know what titles are included and how to get to it

$5 blurays? There a catch? I'd like to know what titles are included and how to get to it
As it turns out I couldn't get the offer as I had already signed up for it(I called customer service and asked). Basically you have the option of buying a Blu Ray for $5 but you're agreeing to have any movie that's automatically sent to you sent as a blu ray if available.

Saw they added seasons 2 and 3 of the Muppet Show to the rewards program for 850 and 900 points, respectively.  Snagged them both.

Here's a one-time-use code for UK DMR folks only:  M257P7GSPG6

It's from the UK Little Mermaid Blu-Ray Collection.  I tried using it on the US site, but it wouldn't work.

You do have to buy an additional 3 at full price. You can get a 6th for a discounted price with your initial enrollment, meaning you only need 2 more to complete it.

We have a thread about it here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322684&highlight=disney+movie+club

and there's a huge thread over at Blu-ray.com discussing it: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=151870

Here are some general instructions of how to do it

1.) Go to Disneymovieclub.com
2.) Enter promo code 17674B (top right corner to change promo codes)
3.) Choose your movies. Go with at least 6, but I always go with 7 since it's a great value. The total should be $21.90 for 7
4.) Buy 2 additional movies within the allotted time, usually at $29.95 + ~$3.95 shipping each (they have monthly featured selections at $24.95 which also count)

At the end your total will be about $90 for all 9 movies, or about $10 each. You can't really beat that for Disney titles. I've done it twice so far, so if you (or anyone else) has any questions feel free to ask me.
Just to update this, the code for this promo is now 10042B and the discussion on bluray.com can now be found here - http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=221740

I pre-ordered mine months ago, and I still haven't received it.
I called them on Thursday after making my post above. They told me that they had "release week" to get it to you and if you don't receive it by the end of the week that you should call them and complain the following week.

I've never received anything from them in a timely manner. They didn't even ship The Little Mermaid until Friday. I don't really see any point in complaining; I've completed my membership requirement, so I'm about to cancel my membership and start a new one.

Mine had shipped out almost 2 weeks before release date. That in itself makes for a longer than normal ship time. But it arrived Oct 1st, so I can't complain.  I wodner fi they ship the large order in batches. The longer until your's is shipped, the longer the wait.

Just to update this, the code for this promo is now 10042B and the discussion on bluray.com can now be found here - http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=221740
Do they not have 3D discs available? I didn't see any in the selection options, so am assuming they are no-go which totally negates the whole thing for me. I'm not buying anymore Pixar movies in particular without their 3D rerelease (and yes, I enjoy my giant ass 3D TV because when it comes to 3D size really does matter).

Do they not have 3D discs available? I didn't see any in the selection options, so am assuming they are no-go which totally negates the whole thing for me. I'm not buying anymore Pixar movies in particular without their 3D rerelease (and yes, I enjoy my giant ass 3D TV because when it comes to 3D size really does matter).
3D can be bought as commitment titles but aren't supposed to be available for the enrollment. Some have been able to get 3D in the enrollment order by calling in rather than doing it online.

FYI, I don't know if its been mentioned but I read on Blu-Ray.com that redeeming certain movies is unlocking $10 movie cash for Frozen, the few titles I read about were Mulan/Mulan II and Cinderella.

Anybody know if you can get multiple free tickets if you have more than one of these movies? I think I have at least 2 of them that I have not used my DMR codes on yet.
It doesn't say but usually it's one per account. If you have a wife or girlfriend that has an account you should be able to get 2 of them.

TLM finally arrived today, and I guess I accidentally ordered the wrong one. I got the 2-disc edition, but I wanted the 3D one. I don't know how I made that mistake; I ordered it back in May, so I can't remember. It doesn't help that there are 3 versions of this thing.

Bummed that the Sulley beanie and gloves sold out within a day. Probably went faster than other things because they mentioned it on their Facebook and Twitter pages. Lots of people are asking if there will be a restock but they're not answering.

Bummed that the Sulley beanie and gloves sold out within a day. Probably went faster than other things because they mentioned it on their Facebook and Twitter pages. Lots of people are asking if there will be a restock but they're not answering.
I'm pretty sure I've seen them sold at Disneyland, they have this really cute Mike beanie I want to get for my son, the Sully one is pretty awesome as well but my favorite one they have is the Sweetums beanie from the Muppets.

I'm currently seeing a promotion for buy one get the rest for 33% off. I read about a 40% off promotion. Is that over? or is that tailored to certain members?

I usually get 50% or 60%. My working theory is the more you buy, the less you get. The higher percentage is an incentive to buy.  Mainly because after I buy from them, I only seem to get 50%. After  awhile of not buying, it's back up to 60%. But, there could be a different pattern and it's just weird timing on my part.  But having bought TLM I now am at 50%. But buying more soon, so around 2014 I'll see if it bumps back up to 60% from lack of buying.

bread's done
Back