Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

A bunch of new rewards were added, most notable the Last Jedi teaser 2 poster (Luke, Rey and Kylo) also Inside Out 3D, Dumbo 75th Anniv blu Ray which was a DMR exclusive last year, bunch of others

A bunch of new rewards were added, most notable the Last Jedi teaser 2 poster (Luke, Rey and Kylo) also Inside Out 3D, Dumbo 75th Anniv blu Ray which was a DMR exclusive last year, bunch of others
They also added the following blu rays:

A Bugs Life

Snow White

Star Wars The Force Awakens

A few weeks ago - they also added Cinderella and The Little Mermaid on blu ray.

2k points for a BD is a ripoff considering most I've ordered at more than half that. Granted these are higher quality titles but for the points, seem very meh.

I'd be interested in buying digital codes for movies I don't yet have produced by the main studio. I have a few but not many.

Do we have confirmation that redeeming the DMR code from the 4K version of GotGV2 will result in owning the UHD version from within Vudu?

If there's the UHD tab look and see if UHD is highlighted with HDX. I read it's only giving HDX instead of UHD. Vudu wanted to charge $24.99 for the UHD after code was redeemed.
Very good point! I was just looking for the UHD logo around the frame. In actually checking it, looks like it only gave the HDX from my 4K code.

I redeemed two codes for pirates of the Caribbean 3 on DVD two times this week. Wasn't there a limit for one code per movie and per format of each film ? If so it must have been lifted

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the redeem code for Amazon and then redeem at DMR thing still work for double points? I just redeemed my Amazon code for GOTG2 but it seemed like DMR knew and wouldn't let me enter the code again there.

But won't that user get the points too ?
If the buyer is trustworthy, they won't redeem the DMR points and will leave them for you. They would need to take the code to www.digitalcopyplus.com to redeem it at the provider of their choice (or they can just redeem it on Vudu or iTunes). If they do it right, the DMR points would still be yours to claim.

PSA - It's been mentioned before, but if the buyer chooses to redeem the code on Amazon, they would get points in their DMR account for the "purchase" on Amazon. This wouldn't affect the points you would get for redeeming the code on DMR.

If the buyer is trustworthy, they won't redeem the DMR points and will leave them for you. They would need to take the code to www.digitalcopyplus.com to redeem it at the provider of their choice (or they can just redeem it on Vudu or iTunes). If they do it right, the DMR points would still be yours to claim.

PSA - It's been mentioned before, but if the buyer chooses to redeem the code on Amazon, they would get points in their DMR account for the "purchase" on Amazon. This wouldn't affect the points you would get for redeeming the code on DMR.
Thanks !!! Oh btw I have a Blu ray points code for ant man, you want to trade another points code for it ?

I did double dip but I tried it again and it suddenly didn't work anymore. Ant man couldn't double dip. Must have been a glitch that day. I guess trying pirates for a third time was too much lol
"Double-dipping" works if you redeem a code from two different releases of a movie (Blu-ray+DVD, Blu-ray+DVD+Digital, 3D+Blu-ray+Digital, etc.).

I don't know how you guys get these bonus point emails. I'm signed on to their stupid mailing lists and get basically everything else but bonus point/monthly newsletter emails.
So you don't receive any e-mails that say, Your Members Update: Mystery Bonus Inside?

I poked around the rewards site again over the weekend and can't find where to sign up for the emails. I don't know if I ever got them or if I just unsubscribed way back in the day and don't remember. Either way, I wouldn't mind getting back on the list to get those bonus points many of you are getting.

When are new rewards added ? I've gotten so many points that i almost have gotten everything I've wanted off of their film list when it comes to their Pixar stuff

Have the following 100 point DVD codes for trade:

Disney Oceans

Jungle Book 40th Anniversary

Meet The Robinsons

Peter Plan Platinum Edition

Cars x3

Want codes I don't have...would trade my full set of 5 for a code that includes a Disney Movies Anywhere copy of a movie I don't have. PM me. Thanks!

I ended up redeeming a bunch of my points for the Frankenweenie 3D combo pack.  Looks like that is showing "Limited Stock" now.

I ended up redeeming a bunch of my points for the Frankenweenie 3D combo pack. Looks like that is showing "Limited Stock" now.

Over the last month I've gotten almost all of their Pixar stuff because of that reason. Who knows how long they will stay on the rewards page for
Is there reason to believe they are phasing out the Pixar movies from the catalog?

bread's done
Back