Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Mentioned this in the Nemo thread but wanted to post it here as well...

Also, enter those Nemo codes ASAP! They're giving out TWO free Monsters, Inc. 3D tickets right now ($10 each) instead of just one!

-mattyp

[quote name='mattyp33']Mentioned this in the Nemo thread but wanted to post it here as well...

Also, enter those Nemo codes ASAP! They're giving out TWO free Monsters, Inc. 3D tickets right now ($10 each) instead of just one!

-mattyp[/QUOTE]

Saw this too but figured I got the extra ticket from one of the other movies I registered the other day, guess that's not the case

I have a copy of Lion King 2 that is unregistered. Does anyone know if I register it, if it would give me a free ticket for Monsters Inc in 3D?

There are some new prizes and a new newsletter with a mystery code. Mine was 7 points.

One of the new prizes is a Avengers Bicycle so I finally cashed in most of my points for it. (4300 points) It's a 16" bike, and from what I could find it is a Huffy that retails for about $75. It includes training wheels so I plan to give it to my 3 year old. He may not be able to ride it for 6-12 months however.

Also there are 2 of these DMR threads. I didn't know this one existed, I've been following the other one for a few years now. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240084

Damn all my lucky cag members I was stupid to delete the pm Nooooooooooo

NVM lol I just got the mail now wtf ? hehe got 7 points

[quote name='addicted2games']I think I might have something to use these points on.

Skagen Mickey Watch (Men's)

I am only about 300 points away from it.[/QUOTE]

Looks like a nice watch. Too bad I am not a Mickey fan. I am a Jack NBC fan.

Good day on DMR for me. Finding Nemo 3D is still giving two tickets. Put my Brave code in so I could get the free lithographs, and it also gave me a free $5 code for disneystore.com.

[quote name='gossamer']Good day on DMR for me. Finding Nemo 3D is still giving two tickets. Put my Brave code in so I could get the free lithographs, and it also gave me a free $5 code for disneystore.com.[/QUOTE]

Wait what do you mean about Finding Nemo 3D giving two tickets?

[quote name='nedstark']Yeh site is down for me too ?[/QUOTE]

Per Facebook:
As you have noticed, we are currently experiencing a large amount of traffic on the site. This is slowing down order processing, and site loading. We are working to get things running smoothly. In the meantime, you can log into your account and look under “My DMR” to see if your order has processed, as pins are still redeeming.

I got two tickets for Monsters 3D. Not sure if I'll use them, but good to have. Are they transferrable if I want to give them to someone? Both have my name on it.

Also, is the PIXAR CONCEPT ART Lithos decent? Not sure if I want them as I figure they would collect dust here. Maybe EBAY or a gift though.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I only saw one banner pop up. Oy. Wasted that code...[/QUOTE]

go to MY DMR
then UNLOCKED OFFERS
look for these...

• FREE* Movie Admission To Monsters 3D!
  • Get A FREE* Movie Admission To Monsters, Inc. 3D!

each of those will give you a ticket

[quote name='nedstark']How many points was this pin and why the scurry for it ? just curious ... limited ?[/QUOTE]

It was 600 points. It was exclusive to DMR members and commemorates the opening of the Fantasyland expansion today at Magic Kingdom.

Bought Timothy Green, Got double points on it and an extra 50...someone a code posted here that gave you a extra 50, so thanks for that!

I also got 2 Monsters Inc tix for entering a code for Toy Story 3.

I have been out of the DMR thing for a while but have an enormous library of blu rays.

Where did all my rewards points go? I had a ton of points, in the thousands and now they are all gone.

This is bullshit!

Now that i am back on board i am at back at 0.

There has to be a way of getting that back. i sent an email and see what they tell me. :bouncy:

[quote name='johngonzalo21']I have been out of the DMR thing for a while but have an enormous library of blu rays.

Where did all my rewards points go? I had a ton of points, in the thousands and now they are all gone.

This is bullshit!

Now that i am back on board i am at back at 0.

There has to be a way of getting that back. i sent an email and see what they tell me. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Just like Coke Rewards and a lot of other rewards programs, your points expire after 3-6 months of inactivity. (logging in) From what I have read the DMR program is good about restoring points for people who email them.

[quote name='Techsticles']Just like Coke Rewards and a lot of other rewards programs, your points expire after 3-6 months of inactivity. (logging in) From what I have read the DMR program is good about restoring points for people who email them.[/QUOTE]

Your ID made me lol. Thanks

[quote name='tyron3biggum5']go to MY DMR
then UNLOCKED OFFERS
look for these...

• FREE* Movie Admission To Monsters 3D!
  • Get A FREE* Movie Admission To Monsters, Inc. 3D!

each of those will give you a ticket[/QUOTE]

I only have this one
* FREE* Movie Admission To Monsters 3D!

:(

I'm pretty sure it was a glitch. I'm not sure if it was fixed, or whether it's just available if you enter your code on the Monsters Inc offer page or something.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I'm pretty sure it was a glitch. I'm not sure if it was fixed, or whether it's just available if you enter your code on the Monsters Inc offer page or something.[/QUOTE]

Guessing it was fixed? I didn't enter my code on the offer page though, just in the standard code box on the DMR page.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yup...must be fixed. Just entered mine on the offer page and only got one.

bummer.[/QUOTE]

DANG IT! I just got home from getting this Blu-ray at Walmart using the $5 coupon and NOW they fix the glitch?

Oh well, at least I got the one ticket!

GUYS, something to spend your points on!

alarmclockmain1351814700757.jpg
alarmclockboxside1351814699767.jpg

[quote name='Mixer236']The watch they had back when the movie first came out was pretty cool as well, glad I snagged one(they've been gone for weeks).[/QUOTE]

Was it any of these:

kidswatchmain1351815616403.jpg

8bitadultmain1351815573653.jpg

Both of those are still available.

bread's done
Back