Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Does anyone know if the PotC: On Stranger Tides 3D bluray combo gives a DMA copy when you register the rewards points?  I'm confused at what can be redeemed on DMA besides their new releases.

Does anyone know if the PotC: On Stranger Tides 3D bluray combo gives a DMA copy when you register the rewards points? I'm confused at what can be redeemed on DMA besides their new releases.
that one should give you a DMA copy. Any movie that comes with a digital (itunes) copy can be redeemed for another digital copy via DMA

Any thoughts about the feature this month? Was thinking of picking up Oliver/Fox&Hound to fullfill commitment.
captain america is likely to be august's commitment title if you're willing to wait. sleeping beauty preorder also counts as a commitment title.

I guess I didn't phrase my question right. Is Oliver & the Fox and Hound movies worth picking up?
I think both the first fox and the Hound and Oliver and Company are great movies if you haven't seen either. I don't like how they are compile into one package now though. I mean it's a better deal I guess but I went the separate case route.

I guess I didn't phrase my question right. Is Oliver & the Fox and Hound movies worth picking up?
I like Fox and the Hound (which Tim Burton worked on as an animator years before becoming a director), and never saw Oliver all the way through, but knew people who did, and they said it was funny. FATH2 was direct to video, so you know what that means. If you're buying them for kids, they should love them (especially Oliver's Cheech Marin sound-alike Chihuahua Tito, who's as funny as he is racially offensive). However, general consensus among professional critics is that all three are "B" Disney films, made outside of the company's Golden Age and Renaissance, and are not as good as Snow White, Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and the like. If you have limited time or space on your shelf, and you only want top-shelf, skip it, but if you're willing to put up with good but not great, go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone wants to swap disney magic codes?

Castle in the sky special edition dvd
my neighbor totoro special edition dvd
Kiki Delivery Service Special Edition dvd
Tales From Earthsea DVD
The Secret World of Arrietty DVD

Can't use any of them.  Sorry for doing such here but I know this will be a one and done thing if posted in main thread.

PM if you want to code swap.

Thanks for the info. I already have all the top tier stuff. I will grab this combo to fullfill my commitment since I don't see anything on the horizon that I want. I am sure the kids will get some enoyment out of it.

Out of curiosity. What is the difference between these two? I already have it in the blue packaging, so I am not looking to buy it. It ust seems odd to have 2 versions of the same product one that is blue (BD+DVD) while the other is gray (DVD+BD). Strange!

https://disneymovieclub.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DMCProductSummaryView?catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10001&krypto=Si4r0MncfFlOKL4QkBs1PXZ2TrKRP4c7uxRoSYZEVbJdnhSXMzn5FA%3D%3D&ddkey=https:DMCProductDetailCmd

https://disneymovieclub.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DMCProductSummaryView?catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10001&krypto=Si4r0MncfFlOKL4QkBs1PXZ2TrKRP4c7uxRoSYZEVbI39app5u3evg%3D%3D&ddkey=https:DMCProductDetailCmd

Disney often offers combo Blu+DVD in either blu-ray packaging or DVD packaging, if I had to guess that is the difference. For instance, when I picked up Toy Story 1 on blu-ray I would have preferred the blu-ray packaging so that it is easily distinguishable as such on my shelf, but the store was all out of it so I had to get the DVD packaging style.

New Featured Title. Disneynature Bears with either Muppets Most Wanted or Little Mermaid as the optional titles.

Also, the Club is currently running a 50% off sale on all live-action TV shows, including Redemption S1 and Once Upon a Time S3.

New Featured Title. Disneynature Bears with either Muppets Most Wanted or Little Mermaid as the optional titles.
i'm seeing Muppets Most Wanted as the feature with Disney Bears and Little Mermaid as options..

thats sad because I have no interest in Muppets (aside from Ty Burrell being in it) but i would have loved to have Bears

btw anyone know what the mystery reward grab bag is?

i'm seeing Muppets Most Wanted as the feature with Disney Bears and Little Mermaid as options..

thats sad because I have no interest in Muppets (aside from Ty Burrell being in it) but i would have loved to have Bears

btw anyone know what the mystery reward grab bag is?
I don't know; I ordered it anyway. I'm guessing it's something Tinkerbell related because it mentioned "pixie dust" in the description.

Stupid question, does the Hollywood Movie Money at Disney Rewards Club work on Guardians of the Galaxy?
I sure hope so, as I just redeemed 1200 points for two tickets to see Guardians!

If my theater raises any concerns over it, which I doubt, I'll argue with them- it shouldn't be a problem, as Disney owns Marvel, you can submit Marvel movie tickets for DMR points, etc.

I sure hope so, as I just redeemed 1200 points for two tickets to see Guardians!

If my theater raises any concerns over it, which I doubt, I'll argue with them- it shouldn't be a problem, as Disney owns Marvel, you can submit Marvel movie tickets for DMR points, etc.
How do you submit movie tix for rewards points?

You need to go to DMR, click on movie tickets option, find the movie, get the number they provide, write it on your ticket, scan it in, and submit it to them.

You need to go to DMR, click on movie tickets option, find the movie, get the number they provide, write it on your ticket, scan it in, and submit it to them.
Cool! Thanks for the tip. I never knew that you could get points for that.

Will be sure to hang onto my Disney movie ticket stubs.

Stupid question, does the Hollywood Movie Money at Disney Rewards Club work on Guardians of the Galaxy?
I've actually been able to use it on any movie. I've used it on Spider-man, X-men, Gravity, and a lot of non-Disney/Marvel movies. My theater really doesn't care; I'm guessing others are the same. You can also enter the code on the ticket online as a movie gift card.

I had no problem redeeming the DMR Hollywood Movie Money vouchers to see GotG last night at my local theater that was showing it, but obviously YMMV at your theater.

If the Movie Money doesn't say it is only for a certain movie, then you should have no problems using it.  I forget if Movie Money is technically a check or a credit card (different free voucher programs use different systems), but it is essentially the same as any sort of credit or cash to the box office.

The codes DMR gave to be redeemed on Hollywood Movie Money expired on July 31... And they took the offer down that day. Hopefully they re-post the offer with a new expiration date soon!

Just redeemed the Tron Legacy 3D Blu Ray before the summer splash savings ended (8/6). Thought about it for a good while and for that price, it would be dumb to pass up on what I consider my favorite 3D movie to this day. Tough to beat a 3D combo pack for 1200 points.

so my 500 point mystery item came in. It's some Tron rubber pad sleeve thing. I think you put movies in it. I don't know. 500 points down the drain. This is why I shouldn't gamble

got my Oliver and Company and Fox and The Hound 1+2 bluray combo today... code is worth 400 if anyone might have been the least bit curious lol

In case anyone didn't see, new items for DMR, including 3 POP Vinyl Guardians of the Galaxy figures and the teaser poster. Ordered the poster as I already have all the POPs.

Yah I bought the POPs about a month ago. Kinda wish I didn't now. Lol

Got the poster though. Going to need to buy some more frames. Still need to frame my winter soldier poster

In case anyone didn't see, new items for DMR, including 3 POP Vinyl Guardians of the Galaxy figures and the teaser poster. Ordered the poster as I already have all the POPs.
Are there POP Vinyls for the other main characters? Only 3 just seems wrong...

ETA:

Saw this in the weekly newsletter. Does anyone know of the best deals for getting these next week?

newtobludetails940xxv07mickeyedited1407195283675.jpg

ETA:

Saw this in the weekly newsletter. Does anyone know of the best deals for getting these next week?

newtobludetails940xxv07mickeyedited1407195283675.jpg
Hope this gives you the points if you already redeemed them from the Movie Club.

Hope this gives you the points if you already redeemed them from the Movie Club.
Most likely not. The fine print says the offer is valid from 8/12 to 8/18.

What I find most interesting is that Disney is releasing two versions of Ichabod and Mr. Toad. I prefer the cover of the solo release, but I think the combo is the only way to get Fun and Fancy Free on BD.

Has anyone here seen Fun and Fancy Free? Is it worth owning?

They have POPs of all five characters, don't know why they only put up Starlord, Rocket and Groot. Ironically, I bought those three first when they were released a few weeks ago, picked up Gamora and Drax last weekend at TRU, all their GOTG merchandise was BOGO 40% off.

bread's done
Back