Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

The Disney Movie Rewards Ticket Stubs updated. Only Guardians of the Galaxy, Planes: Fire and Rescue, Maleficent, and Million Dollar Arm are available to put in.

has anyone in the disney movie club received their Captain america featured title?  mine said it shipped the 22. I'm in CA and still haven't received it. Their tracking # is awful. It still says it is in IL.

Captain America: The Winter Solder single disc blu-ray gave me 150 points, which is what I think the normal amount is for that one.

Thanks for reporting that code Maxpower!, easy 75 points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. Just missed on the Star-Lord POP figure. I was going back and forth on if I actually wanted it. Now, when I finally choose to get it, it's gone. At least I got Rocket and Groot.

So does Cap 2 have DMR points or not?
The only Marvels that doesn't have points are the ones originally produced by other studios, such as the original Captain America and Iron Man 1 and 2. Of course, others, like the Spider-Man and X-Men films don't either, because they've nothing to do with Disney, and their deals predate the Disney buyout.

New Featured Title at DMC. Sleeping Beauty Diamond Edition with either Bedknobs & Broomsticks or Million Dollar Arm as Optional Titles. Also has an option for a free Sleeping Beauty Lithograph.

DMC also has a 50% off sale for most of its TV Shows, though it excludes Agents of SHIELD, which is also more expensive than the Featured Title so it doesn't work with the 60% Offer without something else in the cart.

Wish they would put some new movies up. It been about two months since they added some new stuff, and it was crap like the Recruit.

Wish they would put some new movies up. It been about two months since they added some new stuff, and it was crap like the Recruit.
Yeah, or some of those nice collectibles like the Jim Shore collectibles they had. If I had known how rarely they put anything good out, I'd have gone for some of them, but I was waiting for something really spectacular, not knowing that doesn't often happen. Maybe the upcoming holidays will encourage them to put out some good stuff.

I don't even want Jim Shore stuff.  I want WDCC.  I love the quality of those and am sitting on enough points for the 11k Yensid set... but the last thing they posted was the Genie that was sold out before the update emails were even sent out.

I redeem all my point for the Disney store gift cards.  I was able to use them on their online store where they have so much better stuff to choose from  Star Wars and Marvel stuff

I redeem all my point for the Disney store gift cards. I was able to use them on their online store where they have so much better stuff to choose from Star Wars and Marvel stuff
I don't see where this is an option. How do you get to the gift card screen? It's listed on the home page, but buried in the navigation options.

I don't see where this is an option. How do you get to the gift card screen? It's listed on the home page, but buried in the navigation options.
I just check and they are not available at the moment. I got a $140 in gift cards when they were 1100 points for a $10 giftcard. They come and go quick

I have unused codes for these if anyone has any to trade they can't use, I had extra's

Cinderella Blu-Ray 150 points
Santa Paws 2 Blu-Ray 150 Points
Toy Story 3 Blu-Ray 150 Points
Cars Blu-Ray 150 Points

bread's done
Back