Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Has anyone who ordered the Jim Shore Elsa & Anna Sister Forever received it yet? The Christmas Ornament I ordered at the same time came a week ago, but this still hasn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone who ordered the Jim Shore Elsa & Anna Sister Forever received it yet? The Christmas Ornament I ordered at the same time came a week ago, but this still hasn't.
My wife ordered the first day it was up and got it about a week and a half ago. I'd send disney an email because I think they were guaranteeing delivery by Christmas if you ordered by a certain date.

I got mine late last week, and I ordered it on 11/25. It shipped on 12/10, so about 5-6 business days for it to arrive once it shipped.

My wife ordered the first day it was up and got it about a week and a half ago. I'd send disney an email because I think they were guaranteeing delivery by Christmas if you ordered by a certain date.

I got mine late last week, and I ordered it on 11/25. It shipped on 12/10, so about 5-6 business days for it to arrive once it shipped.
Yeah, I just got mine in the mail. Mine had shipped on the 18th, even when I had ordered it on the 25th as well.

Heading to WDW in February for our 2-y.o. twins' first visit. We've been accumulating $50 Disney gift cards from Target for about a year and a half using our RedCard (5% savings) which we used to pay for our tickets and also will use to pay for food and shopping. Meanwhile, I have about 7700 DMR points that I'm probably going to cash in for $70 more disney dollars. Any reason why I shouldn't do this?

Heading to WDW in February for our 2-y.o. twins' first visit. We've been accumulating $50 Disney gift cards from Target for about a year and a half using our RedCard (5% savings) which we used to pay for our tickets and also will use to pay for food and shopping. Meanwhile, I have about 7700 DMR points that I'm probably going to cash in for $70 more disney dollars. Any reason why I shouldn't do this?
I honestly feel like that's not the best choice. If you plan on watching on movies in the next few months, you might want to get movie tickets. If you've maxed out on those, or if you aren't going to watch any, then I would just get high priced items, like the Jim Shore Elsa & Anna Sisters Forever and sell them on eBay. You could just get two of those, and sell them for around $40 each, up to $65 each, for a minimum of $80 and get another Disney gift card. It really depends on whether you're willing to go through the hassle. At the very least, I'd wait until the end of January in case something else pops up.

Not to derail the thread, but if you're going to have a vehicle it's a lot cheaper to leave the parks for lunch. Parking passes are good for the whole day, and there are no lack of places to eat just minutes from WDW.

But if you're staying at a Disney resort you can always do the wrist band thing. Why even carry a wallet when you can just magically wave your hand to pay for everything? At least until the credit card bill arrives.

It was an e-mail from Disney Movies Anywhere, not DMR. I'm not really sure why some people get certain e-mails while others don't though.
Thanks for the info, though. I ordered both pop vinyl dolls on the site through my phone, but never even received a confirmation email. Did you? Usually they'll send a confirmation email with the confirmation number, but so far It's been a few days and I haven't gotten anything. When I check under orders on DMR, it says submitted, but that's it. No email whatsoever yet...

Thanks for the info, though. I ordered both pop vinyl dolls on the site through my phone, but never even received a confirmation email. Did you? Usually they'll send a confirmation email with the confirmation number, but so far It's been a few days and I haven't gotten anything. When I check under orders on DMR, it says submitted, but that's it. No email whatsoever yet...
So anybody have an answer for this one? It's been a couple of days now, and still no confirmation email from Disney Movie Rewards' end.

Make a screen cap of their page saying it's submitted.  You'll need proof if it doesn't come.  Since it does say submitted, and I presume your points were deducted, it probably did go through. Have you checked your SPAM folder? other folders incase it got moved along with another?

They added a bunch more blurays today for some of the classic Disney Animated features...sadly it looks like they are all in the DVD package.

Make a screen cap of their page saying it's submitted. You'll need proof if it doesn't come. Since it does say submitted, and I presume your points were deducted, it probably did go through. Have you checked your SPAM folder? other folders incase it got moved along with another?
Finally received that confirmation email yesterday. Thanks for your concern, though. I appreciate it! Now I wonder how long until I get a shipping confirmation email, though.

Finally received that confirmation email yesterday. Thanks for your concern, though. I appreciate it! Now I wonder how long until I get a shipping confirmation email, though.
I ordered the Frozen Pop! figures and they shipped on the 29th, I received them some time last week.... I got a shipping confirmation e-mail YESTERDAY. :)

Lots of stuff on the Movie Club.

Featured Title: 101 Dalmatians + 101 Dalmatians 2. Cinderella and Jungle Book are Optional Titles

Old Yeller and Pollyanna are new to Blu-ray and join the Herbie movies, Apple Dumpling Gang, and Computer Who Wore Tennis Shoes.

Main VIP discount is Buy 1 Get all others 50% Off with free shipping. However the secondary offer trades free shipping for 60% off and a free pin. Good if you get the Featured Title.

As much as I want Robin Hood and Sword in the Stone, 1850 points just seem like way too much...especially considering it's the dreaded DVD packaging. I wonder why those two are 1850 while Aristocats and The Rescuers double pack are only 1200?

Why can't we get new WDCC stuff -_-

I'm still annoyed I missed out on the Genie that was severely underpriced and up for less than 20 minutes after the first batch of emails (an email that showed up 18 hours after the first round).

As much as I want Robin Hood and Sword in the Stone, 1850 points just seem like way too much...especially considering it's the dreaded DVD packaging. I wonder why those two are 1850 while Aristocats and The Rescuers double pack are only 1200?
The Sword in the Stone got horrible reviews due to the shoddy job Disney did on the transfer to Blu Ray.

bread's done
Back