Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Hmm, the dancing groot was tempting ... but I always feel like disney rewards points should be used for exclusives, otherwise it devalues them and then they're impossible to get quickly when a rare exclusive actually does go up.

Why can't we get new WDCC stuff -_-

I'm still annoyed I missed out on the Genie that was severely underpriced and up for less than 20 minutes after the first batch of emails (an email that showed up 18 hours after the first round).
Was it a Pop Vinyl Doll of the Geenie? I don't think I received that email...

Was it a Pop Vinyl Doll of the Geenie? I don't think I received that email...
It was a figure that was part of the Walt Disney Classic Collection. The one they had was "Magic At His Fingertips" Here's a link to see what it looks like >> AMAZON

It was 1800 points and they had it back in the summer of 2013. There are only 1500 of them and the cheapest I could find it listed for was $300.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a figure that was part of the Walt Disney Classic Collection. The one they had was "Magic At His Fingertips" Here's a link to see what it looks like >> AMAZON

It was 1800 points and they had it back in the summer of 2013. There are only 1500 of them and the cheapest I could find it listed for was $300.
Wow! I remember seeing that! I should've jumped on that Reward when I had the chance then. Anyway, I noticed that they added a new reward in that it's a miniature figure of Lucky. But No new pop vinyls yet.... :whistle2:(

Ebay has one listed for 685 but I'd be curios if anyone is actually buying them
They aren't. There have been several on ebay for 249 since then, but nobody touches them. I really want a new WDCC figure. I hate having all these points and nothing that I really want. :/

[quote name="dyeknom" post="12428295" timestamp="1421812265"]They aren't. There have been several on ebay for 249 since then, but nobody touches them. I really want a new WDCC figure. I hate having all these points and nothing that I really want. :/[/quote]
It's still 1000x better than the joke club Nintendo has become :lol:

It's still 1000x better than the joke club Nintendo has become :lol:
I'm so pissed about that. I just blew all my points on BS rewards because it'd been over a year without decent rewards, and then they announced that they were putting out new prizes in February and shutting it down.

I'm so pissed about that. I just blew all my points on BS rewards because it'd been over a year without decent rewards, and then they announced that they were putting out new prizes in February and shutting it down.
If it's any consolation, the last hurrah rewards are going to be BS, too.

Man I finally registered both my Maleficent and Sleepy Beauty blus to get the free poster but it's already sold out. I thought the offer was good through the end of January? I emailed Disney and they sent me a bs general response about popular rewards and quantities, blah blah. If anyone was able to get an extra poster I would be willing to paypal at least $10 plus the shipping cost for one. Really sad I missed out on that poster I really liked the design.

*Or if you're looking to do a trade I have quite a few double sided 27x40 movie posters. Including the Maleficent poster. I could also redeem some points for the Cinderella one sheet that's currently available.

Man I finally registered both my Maleficent and Sleepy Beauty blus to get the free poster but it's already sold out. I thought the offer was good through the end of January? I emailed Disney and they sent me a bs general response about popular rewards and quantities, blah blah. If anyone was able to get an extra poster I would be willing to paypal at least $10 plus the shipping cost for one. Really sad I missed out on that poster I really liked the design.

*Or if you're looking to do a trade I have quite a few double sided 27x40 movie posters. Including the Maleficent poster. I could also redeem some points for the Cinderella one sheet that's currently available.
That stuff is always until a certain date OR while supplies last.

they should at least try to have more in stock until the last date advertised... No new rewards as of late. :whistle2:(
they should at least try to have more in stock until the last date advertised... No new rewards as of late. :whistle2:(
Everybody should, but they don't. I missed out on a Donkey Kong Country 2 shirt when I preordered the game, because Toys R Us only had a dozen or so. I preordered the 3rd day it was available. Unlike the Sonic 2 preorder shirts, getting a shirt for every preorder no longer happens. Yet, Toys R us still advertised a shirt with preorder (while supplies last) for 4 weeks straight. Yet never got in any new shirts. It's legal because they say while supplies last. Even though they have no supplies.

So yeah. They should have enough stock to match their inventory/length of offer (within reason. An insurge of buyers throw it off). But they won't. They get a few items, then keep advertising to lure people in. Then hide behind the technicality of while supplies last. Been doing this for decades, and definitely won't stop.

Ordered the Anna Pop! Vinyl the day after Christmas and just got an email that it got sent back undeliverable as addressed.. my mail woman is lazy and it snowed pretty good the week it should have been here so I think she just sent it back. I checked my address on my account and it is 100% correct

Ordered the Anna Pop! Vinyl the day after Christmas and just got an email that it got sent back undeliverable as addressed.. my mail woman is lazy and it snowed pretty good the week it should have been here so I think she just sent it back. I checked my address on my account and it is 100% correct
that's horrible, bro. Hope they send it out again!

that's horrible, bro. Hope they send it out again!
I called they are sending a new one out this week.. I need to start reporting my mail woman because she does this crap all the time.. I ordered from Swiss Colony last year and she scanned the package as delivered.. I checked tracking about 5 days after and saw it said delivered so I called the post office and it showed up on my porch the next day

New Featured Title: Alexander and Terrible, No Good Whatever Day with optional titles being Frozen or Saving Mr. Banks.

Site discount is 50% and they have the new Ghibli titles.

Got a question... I just logged on DMC and realized my credit card expired but I wanted the 101 102 Dalmations commitment.. will they have sent it out anyways? I don't see it in orders but I didn't decline it either

You may still get it sent to you. I just had Malecifent shipped to me and I didn't place the order myself and don't currently have any money on my card. Apparantly When I declined the featured title in December it didn't process. I may just keep it as it should count as my last commitment.

Question though.....when will it show my commitment filled? Once it has shipped or once they charge me? This better count as my final commitment title.

Any idea who is going to have 101 Dalmatians the cheapest next week?
$18.96 @ Walmart w/ bonus DVD (http://www.walmart.com/ip/42120178) from what I've read

k2-_527579ca-18d3-4b02-9df5-8cd8e350493a.v1.jpg

ETA: Confirmed

ETA2: Target has it for $22.99 and is also offering $5 off $25 on music, movies, and/or books. Might be the better deal if you're planning on picking up other media next week.

Hmm, thanks Wings. Have no interest in the bonus DVD from Walmart (can always give to my nieces) but that's a good price. Nothing else coming out next week that I need.

Not sure if this has been posted here before, not going to go searching all 64 pages to find out. But, if you are a swagbucks member, there is an offer on their homepage for 1250 sb (equivlent of 12.50) for signing up to the disney movie club. 

I just signed up tonight, got my 4 movies for 1.99, then the two extra ones (14.95 and 9.95 + free shipping), so for 32 dollars and some change, got 6 disney movies (cars, planes, mary poppins 50th, the incredibles, nausica, totoro) plus esentially 12 dollars back as well, which I redeemed towards a 25$ amazon gc. 

Swagbucks Referrel Link: link

Curious if these also come with the rewards points? My wife collects them and orders things there as well.

Not sure if this has been posted here before, not going to go searching all 64 pages to find out. But, if you are a swagbucks member, there is an offer on their homepage for 1250 sb (equivlent of 12.50) for signing up to the disney movie club.

I just signed up tonight, got my 4 movies for 1.99, then the two extra ones (14.95 and 9.95 + free shipping), so for 32 dollars and some change, got 6 disney movies (cars, planes, mary poppins 50th, the incredibles, nausica, totoro) plus esentially 12 dollars back as well, which I redeemed towards a 25$ amazon gc.

Swagbucks Referrel Link: link

Curious if these also come with the rewards points? My wife collects them and orders things there as well.
Isn't there an offer for 5 movies and then two on top of that if you choose? Think you missed out on a better offer.

They added a ton of new rewards to the site.  Disney Showcase Collection figures (a few Tinkerbell, Mickey and Minnie dancing), a mini Lucky(101 Dalmatians) Britto figurine, a bunch of blu-ray combo packs (Atlantis, Hunchback, Mulan, Bug's Life, etc.), and a mini Funko Frozen 3-pack.

Is there a customer service option online for the movie club? I got Malecifent in the mail today and it's not showing up as a commitment for me and it was a featured title. I know there's a number but they are closed on the weekend. Can't seem to find a help email or anything

Is there a customer service option online for the movie club? I got Malecifent in the mail today and it's not showing up as a commitment for me and it was a featured title. I know there's a number but they are closed on the weekend. Can't seem to find a help email or anything
It takes a while to show up as a commitment. Give it at least a week before you call.

I've given up on Disny movie club.  I've called probably 5 or 6 times trying to get them to give me either 3D titles or the Studio Ghibili movies that just came out and they won't give me anything.  I've got all the other catalog titles that I want.  I don't know why people think it's a good deal.

I mostly use it for the exclusives.  Occasionally if they have a 2 movie and an extra one offer I might take it.  Though for me it's mostly the sales tax (though the shipping per item also hurts). It takes away every bit of savings. S o it's usually cheaper to buy on Amazon or wait a while and maybe get a good deal on eBay. Amazon at least can knock out  the shipping charge. Plus the odd gift code helps too.  If DMC dropped the sales tax, and gave shipping as one price (because they can send multiple items for one shipping price), I'd use them more.

I mostly use it for the exclusives.  Occasionally if they have a 2 movie and an extra one offer I might take it.  Though for me it's mostly the sales tax (though the shipping per item also hurts). It takes away every bit of savings. S o it's usually cheaper to buy on Amazon or wait a while and maybe get a good deal on eBay. Amazon at least can knock out  the shipping charge. Plus the odd gift code helps too.  If DMC dropped the sales tax, and gave shipping as one price (because they can send multiple items for one shipping price), I'd use them more.
I have yet to pay shipping on any orders, but you usually have to add another title to your order to get free shipping. Also, tax depends on where you live. In IN we don't pay sales tax on DMC purchases, even though Amazon has started charging here.

I honestly use DMC mostly for ABC shows and Ghibli titles nowadays, especially ABC Blu-rays since the MSRP on the site is usually the same or cheaper than the standard price at Amazon or Best Buy.

It'd be nice if TV shows were enrollment options. :p

Ended my third or 4th membership...can't recall which. I think the Aladdin movies and Black Cauldron are the only animated films left that need to be brought out on bluray so the picking are narrowing. I wish the newer Ghibli titles were enrollment options. Yes I know you can try your luck with calling but I hate talking to their customer support staff. I always think about that newer episode of South Park with customer service, Steve. :p

I do still need My Neighblr Totoro which is an enrollment option and Icanod and Mr Toad. The other 4 or 5 titles I get though dunno. Maybe Muppets Most Wanted and Planes for two of them.i hear Planes is garbage though.

I've given up on Disny movie club. I've called probably 5 or 6 times trying to get them to give me either 3D titles or the Studio Ghibili movies that just came out and they won't give me anything. I've got all the other catalog titles that I want. I don't know why people think it's a good deal.
While some have called, got lucky, and received them, they never officially gave 3-D titles or TV shows as enrollments. I save those for commitments. You also have to wait up to 90 days for standard new releases to be eligible.

If anyone ever sees a decent find on Lion King and Beauty and the Beast 3D editions, let me know please
I put Lion King in my Amazon Wish List and checked it daily. A few months ago, I saw it was $30, and bit. I've had no luck with Beast whatsoever. A region free (if there are any) foreign version is probably your best bet.

Unless Disney gets over its hatred of 3-D, it's iffy we'll see re-releases of these (though the standard editions will most surely come back at some point).

bread's done
Back