Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Does anyone know if the points ever expire? I had over 1000, but they seemed to have disappeared sometime in the last two months.
They don't expire, but if you don't sign in for 200 or so days you do lose your points. This can usually be fixed by contacting Penny @ the DMR Facebook page or a phone call to DMR support.

So that's what happened to all my points!  Those shits, I thought I lost them when they closed down the old rewards or something a while back.  I'll have to give them a call tomorrow, thanks!

It's been a while since I redeemed any new movie codes. If you redeem a code on the Rewards site first, you get the points only? I want just the points and not the digital copy.

13NNBX

Allows you to download a Jack Skellington mask to print out!

This is starting the 13 days of Halloween. not sure if they will give out points too.

They don't expire, but if you don't sign in for 200 or so days you do lose your points. This can usually be fixed by contacting Penny @ the DMR Facebook page or a phone call to DMR support.
Got an email my points will expire unless I put in a code from a movie or movie tickets or cash in my points for a reward. Used to be just as long as you have any kind of activity every month, your account wouldn't expire. Why are they changing this?

Got an email my points will expire unless I put in a code from a movie or movie tickets or cash in my points for a reward. Used to be just as long as you have any kind of activity every month, your account wouldn't expire. Why are they changing this?
I received the same exact email today, and was very confused. I even registered Aladdin about a week after I got it, so it's not like my account has been inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking it was most likely some massive email that most likely went out to everyone. The night it was sent out the Disney movie rewards site was giving errors that they were receiving too many code entries so I was unable to access the site and then a little while late the site actually was taken down and a different error message showing a solid white screen and the message "this site is temporarily unable" popped up.

Disney Movie Rewards
5 hrs · 

Dear Friends,

We are aware that some of you received an email alerting you that your points are about to expire. We are looking into the matter and will provide an update to all affected guests as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Disney Movie Rewards

Finally got an email saying it's all a mistake. Can breathe easier now since I've worked hard to build up those points. After losing all my points from that darn Coca-cola points program with almost no warning, I was about to give up on these reward programs altogether. Happy I'm going to be sticking with this one.

Interesting. Will that work if I lose my points like 8 months ago. I totally forgot and I did have around 1200 in points, and right now I have again around 1600 points so if I can get those back man I'll finally get some of the movies I want.

Does anyone know if they are running tbd holiday special again this year?
They are not

Been a while since this thread has seen any action. Saw on Facebook earlier this afternoon that the Star Wars poster is up for 1000 points (of course people are bitching about that) I was able to place an order for a couple but now the site is just absolutely overloaded.

I just got around to trying this and the rep I got on the phone was firm that once the points are gone, they're gone. I asked if I could be escalated to an account manager or anyone higher up regarding my lost points from back in January and she said "no". Incredibly displeased that despite having been a loyal customer so many years they can just tell people to fuck off like this. I don't use FB, so is there any other way to get back the 3-4k points I had?

BTW, totally ordering this new reward with unused codes I had still had.

Only option is to try calling again.  Hopefully the next person you get is more understanding.

I just got around to trying this and the rep I got on the phone was firm that once the points are gone, they're gone. I asked if I could be escalated to an account manager or anyone higher up regarding my lost points from back in January and she said "no". Incredibly displeased that despite having been a loyal customer so many years they can just tell people to fuck off like this. I don't use FB, so is there any other way to get back the 3-4k points I had?

BTW, totally ordering this new reward with unused codes I had still had.
I haven't tried yet, but mine is from last October I think. Man I'll like to have those gone points back since it was around 1200 or more.

What's with the annoying new login? They seem to have added an extra layer of security to discourage automatic login by making you enter a series of characters hidden behind a line. For some reason, logging in on my Kindle tablet has failed totally. No matter how many times I tap the login button, nothing is happening. It's annoying me to no end.

Ordered the Star Wars pin from the email, looks like it's out of stock now.  I like the Jiji plush and the Christmas throw, not sure if I'll order either.

Just received Happy Anniversary email from DMR that gave me 50 points.  Offer expires on 12/31/2015, so check your emails.

[quote name="DNukem170" post="13119056" timestamp="1450948358"]Question. Does only the 3D version of Ant-Man include a Disney Movies Anywhere copy? Because my 2D one didn't.[/quote]
Yes it does.

[quote name="DNukem170" post="13129394" timestamp="1451490071"]Question: Does the Rescuers 2-pack give a Disney Movie Anywhere copy? Or is it just points?[/quote]

Just the points unfortunately

My "Mickey's Once & Twice Upon a Christmas" came with 2 Magic Codes.   Here is the extra code for whoever gets it first.

3DJEA8XMZAK

[quote name="dagarcia2678" post="13135210" timestamp="1451802413"]My "Mickey's Once & Twice Upon a Christmas" came with 2 Magic Codes. Here is the extra code for whoever gets it first.

3DJEA8XMZAK[/quote]

Thank you

It's only been a month or so since I logged in, but I no longer have my 1600 points.

Only NOW do I realize that I would have had to enter new codes, access a digital copy (which I never do and never would have thought of), or redeem the points to have not lost them.

It's a good thing I stopped collecting Disney stuff a while back because this is a bit ridiculous. Requiring users to add more points (and not merely log in) is just an unnecessarily underhanded measure to make sure they don't have to make good on anywhere close to as many of the points they distribute.

I was going to get a "free" Blu-ray, but I guess I needed to Pooh or get off the pot...

It's only been a month or so since I logged in, but I no longer have my 1600 points.

Only NOW do I realize that I would have had to enter new codes, access a digital copy (which I never do and never would have thought of), or redeem the points to have not lost them.

It's a good thing I stopped collecting Disney stuff a while back because this is a bit ridiculous. Requiring users to add more points (and not merely log in) is just an unnecessarily underhanded measure to make sure they don't have to make good on anywhere close to as many of the points they distribute.

I was going to get a "free" Blu-ray, but I guess I needed to Pooh or get off the pot...
I just checked my account and I can't figure out where they tell you when your points expire. I swear it used to be there but now it's gone. So I had to do some research and figured I better enter something by the end of this month to be within 3 months of a change in point total.

Unless your spam filter is weeding out your DMR emails, you should periodically get mystery points that keeps your point total changing every month or so.

Message them on fb. The lady's name is penny. She should be able to reactivate the account.

Every month you get a DMR newsletter with a point code.  and every first and third Monday Facebook does Trivia game, where you can get 5 points (and more if you top the leader board).

Select to get their newsletter, and if you are and not getting them, go into your account, unsubscribe from all. Log out. Clear cookies. Log back in and reselect to get the newsletter.

Nowhere on the site does it say you have to continue to add points on a regular basis, or you lose your points. The only way you lose them, at least according to official Disney communications, is failing to log in for 210 days. The email that went out in December warning people of losing their points was a mistake, and they sent out a retraction email not long afterwards.

Nowhere on the site does it say you have to continue to add points on a regular basis, or you lose your points. The only way you lose them, at least according to official Disney communications, is failing to log in for 210 days. The email that went out in December warning people of losing their points was a mistake, and they sent out a retraction email not long afterwards.
wrong there must be activity the count and even states on the site

Your Points will expire if you have not had any account activity for 210 consecutive days. For additional details, please check sections E and F of the Disney Movie Rewards Terms and Conditions.

http://www.disneystudioshelp.com/mobile/items_QUICKHELP.html

wrong there must be activity the count and even states on the site

Your Points will expire if you have not had any account activity for 210 consecutive days. For additional details, please check sections E and F of the Disney Movie Rewards Terms and Conditions.

http://www.disneystudioshelp.com/mobile/items_QUICKHELP.html
Section F says you need to add or redeem points to count as having an active account.

I know when I joined several years ago it said you only had to log in to count as staying active. Either they changed it, or they assumed the only reason you'd have to login would be to add or redeem points.

I know when I joined several years ago it said you only had to log in to count as staying active. Either they changed it, or they assumed the only reason you'd have to login would be to add or redeem points.
I recall logging into my account sometime in the last 2-3 months and seeing a message at the top of the page saying something to the effect of their terms and conditions for accounts had changed. Didn't pay much attention to it at the time, but that might have been when they changed it (if they indeed did)?

Has anyone else not received their Force Awakens One Sheet? I ordered when it was in stock and have not heard any word about it yet. I ordered on the 18th

EDIT: I got notified of shipment today 1/6

bread's done
Back