Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Is there reason to believe they are phasing out the Pixar movies from the catalog?
Considering how older rewards have been taken out in the past there is a good chance that there will be no more stock of them and will be replaced with newer ones like the good dinosaur and coco for example. I have gotten so many points recently so I didn't want to risk waiting lol

I like grabbing all the Marvel posters off disney rewards but am a bit disappointed with the Thor Ragnorak poster. was hoping theyd have the one with all the characters on  it.

Considering how older rewards have been taken out in the past there is a good chance that there will be no more stock of them and will be replaced with newer ones like the good dinosaur and coco for example. I have gotten so many points recently so I didn't want to risk waiting lol
So are you going on the record as saying that we won't be seeing 4K re-releases of any of these movies?!? :)

An FYI from DMA:

Dear You, 

We’d like to notify you that the Disney Movies Anywhere service has changed and will be closing in the near future. For a limited time, you can continue to watch your movies through our website and apps, but you can no longer add new movies to your Disney Movies Anywhere Collection. 

Starting today, our members can join and transfer their movie collection to a brand new service, Movies Anywhere. With Movies Anywhere, you can re-link to your digital providers, and bring together your movies from Disney, Fox, Sony Pictures, Universal, and Warner Bros. 

Transferring Your Movies Is Easy 

Download the app or sign up at MoviesAnywhere.com using your Disney Movies Anywhere email:
[email protected]

Migrate your Disney Movies Anywhere Collection under Settings/Manage Retailers

Re-link to your digital providers, including iTunes, Amazon Video, Google Play, VUDU, and more providers to come

We’ll keep you updated on the upcoming closure of Disney Movies Anywhere. To learn more at any time, visit DisneyMoviesAnywhere.com/support. 

Thank you, 
  Your Disney Movies Anywhere Team 

Movies Anywhere is open to U.S. residents age 13+. Visit MoviesAnywhere.com for complete details & terms and conditions.

To ensure that you continue to receive emails from Disney Movies Anywhere in your inbox, please add [email protected] to your address book.

This email was sent to [email protected].

Disney Movies Anywhere, Attn: Consumer Relations, P.O. Box 1029, Neenah, WI 54957-1029
DisneyMoviesAnywhere.com

© 2017 Disney

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes my Toy story of terror and lion king didn’t port over. Some folks on the blu Ray forums have the same issue. Some had one or both automatically port over later. I’ll give it another day or two before I contact them about it.

That's weird - my DMA code redeemed two versions of Lion King when I first put it in and both ported over immediately. I'll have to check and see if anything didn't.

Lion King and Toy story of terror? Those were 2 for me at least. Lion King just ported
Toy Story of Terror and Mickey's Christmas Carol for me. Interesting the problem everyone has with Toy Story. I know they say it can take an hour to update, but it's been almost 48 hours now.

I ended up redeeming a bunch of my points for the Frankenweenie 3D combo pack. Looks like that is showing "Limited Stock" now.
This came today and I was pleasantly surprised it came with a slipcover. Not really expecting that for how old the movie is now. Gives me hope that if John Carter 3D ever comes back in stock at DMR it'll also have a slipcover.

This came today and I was pleasantly surprised it came with a slipcover. Not really expecting that for how old the movie is now. Gives me hope that if John Carter 3D ever comes back in stock at DMR it'll also have a slipcover.
Quick question... Is Frakenweenie at the link below the 3D version? It doesn't list 3D - and I don't think I ever saw a 3D version... so I'm just checking. Thanks!

https://disneymovierewards.go.com/rewards/frankenweenie-bdc-110760

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but if you click on the "Earn points" link on your account there is an option for Disney Trivia that earns you at least 5 points, with new games listed on the first and third Monday of each month.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but if you click on the "Earn points" link on your account there is an option for Disney Trivia that earns you at least 5 points, with new games listed on the first and third Monday of each month.
If I am not mistaken, this replaces the Facebook trivia game

Envoyé de mon SM-G901F en utilisant Tapatalk

I just need cars 1 and 2 on Blu ray and there is literally nothing else that I want from the rewards program at this time. I already have enough points to get one of them lol. Hopefully they add cars 3 and the incredibles soon

chnandler_bong said:
I take the code to www.digitalcopyplus.com and generate an Amazon coupon code and buy the movie at Amazon for free. That gives me 150 + 50 points. Then I go to www.disneymovierewards.com and enter the code there and that gives me 200 + 50 points (for the 3D version).
Does anyone know if this still works now that they have transitioned to being just movies anywhere?

chnandler_bong said:
I take the code to www.digitalcopyplus.com and generate an Amazon coupon code and buy the movie at Amazon for free. That gives me 150 + 50 points. Then I go to www.disneymovierewards.com and enter the code there and that gives me 200 + 50 points (for the 3D version).

Cloulien said:
Does anyone know if this still works now that they have transitioned to being just movies anywhere?

M3wThr33 said:
I see no reason why it won't
Reporting back. I just tried this with Iron Man 3 and Oz The Great And Powerful that I picked up from Redbox this week and it did not work. It appears the double points trick is dead and that our movies anywhere account and Disney movie rewards account are no longer directly linked and do not talk to each other when redeeming through the website.

Reporting back. I just tried this with Iron Man 3 and Oz The Great And Powerful that I picked up from Redbox this week and it did not work. It appears the double points trick is dead and that our movies anywhere account and Disney movie rewards account are no longer directly linked and do not talk to each other when redeeming through the website.
Did you get one set of points by redeeming this on Amazon? And is it linked to Movies Anywhere properly?

Did you get one set of points by redeeming this on Amazon? And is it linked to Movies Anywhere properly?
I would imagine the only points you get are for redeeming the code at DMR now.

So would that mean you need to redeem the movie twice? Once for the digital copy and once for the points?

Yes I had to redeem the code twice once for the movie and once for the points.
On the bright side, if you are only interested in redeeming half of the code and then selling the other half now it's a lot harder to accidentally redeem the wrong half. :)

Heads up guys. I just redeemed a points code for a movie that I have redeemed before. Since the movies anywhere change happened you might be able to double dip on codes for films you have redeemed before. Good luck !

Heads up guys. I just redeemed a points code for a movie that I have redeemed before. Since the movies anywhere change happened you might be able to double dip on codes for films you have redeemed before. Good luck !
Are you sure? The Disney Movie Rewards points page keeps track of all movies and specific codes that have been redeemed.

Interesting.. I'll check it out soon
You have nothing to lose honestly. For all we know this was some sort of reset button on old codes we redeemed due to the website change

Also thanks to this happening I had enough points to get the cars Blu Ray and will have the entire Pixar collection by Tuesday. I love their work !!

Lots of changes to the rewards selection with a lot of the Pixar films getting nuked from the selection (thank god I got them when I did !!). These are the changes I saw

Subtracted Blu rays

Wall-E Blu Ray DVD combo pack
Cars 2 Blu Ray DVD combo pack (Blu ray case version)
Chicken little 3D combo pack
Cars 2 3D combo pack
Toy story 3 Blu Ray DVD combo pack
Meet The robinsons 3D combo pack
Pirates of the Caribbean: on stranger tides 3D combo pack
Monsters university 3D combo pack
Wreck it Ralph 3D combo pack
Cars 1 Blu Ray DVD combo pack
Brave 3D combo pack

Added

whinnie the pooh and Mickey Mouse Christmas themed Blu rays that we don't care about

Over the last month I literally got most of the films that were just taken out with those points I racked up. Man I got lucky 😂😂

bread's done
Back