Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Depends on the poster but yes theatrical double sided 27x40 posters can start out at that price
That's pretty crazy to me, not gonna lie. Vintage posters I get but I had no idea about modern ones as well. Usually only Mondo prints command that price and higher but TIL. . .

Most posters go in and out of stock initially, saw on the blu ray forums that this one had at least one restock after the initial OOS. So just keep an eye on the site

I have a spare movie stub for Avengers endgame. It is a French stub, but I have confirmed with DMR that international stubs qualify. First person to quote will get it (you can pm me the code to write on the stub and I will send you a pic)

I have a spare movie stub for Avengers endgame. It is a French stub, but I have confirmed with DMR that international stubs qualify. First person to quote will get it (you can pm me the code to write on the stub and I will send you a pic)
Ouí!

I didn't even know they did the stub thing anymore. Where do you submit to it these days? I've got two screenings to submit!

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't see the tab on the site for it.

Did find the Captain Marvel poster too--instant buy! Now I just have to decide if I want the Goose one to accompany it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty crazy to me, not gonna lie. Vintage posters I get but I had no idea about modern ones as well. Usually only Mondo prints command that price and higher but TIL. . .
Oh yes. There's a huge market for brand-new theatricals. Don't even bother asking your local theater for one--Disney has a strict return policy on all posters, lobby displays and other theater collectibles that can result in huge fines or worse temporary bans for theaters if not returned to them. They know the market for all their properties is very hot on the collectibles market. This is an absolute steal to get a double-sided/mirrored for any of their posters. Frankly they should open this up to even more redemptions and ultimately kill the scalper's market for their poster art.

Oh yes. There's a huge market for brand-new theatricals. Don't even bother asking your local theater for one--Disney has a strict return policy on all posters, lobby displays and other theater collectibles that can result in huge fines or worse temporary bans for theaters if not returned to them. They know the market for all their properties is very hot on the collectibles market. This is an absolute steal to get a double-sided/mirrored for any of their posters. Frankly they should open this up to even more redemptions and ultimately kill the scalper's market for their poster art.
Yeah, as I learned from selling mine. I was going to frame it but decided I wasn't that in love with the movie since it's one of the more depressing ones. It went quick, couldn't believe it so next time a big movie hits that I do enjoy, definitely going to get the poster if it's offered since it has such high value as a collectible ha.

I'm signed up for AMC A-list, so I get digital tickets now. As far as I know, I can't submit screenshots as stubs can I?
Not an A-lister here, but I just screenshot my tickets and qr code in the AMC app and then screenshot the DMR code. Use a free app to make a collage, save it and submit. Never had an issue doing that.

Not an A-lister here, but I just screenshot my tickets and qr code in the AMC app and then screenshot the DMR code. Use a free app to make a collage, save it and submit. Never had an issue doing that.
Thanks, wasn't sure if they'd take that or now, both showings I went to only did digital tickets, one AMC and the other Marcus.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Link Fandango to your Disney account and your a list. You can purchase the tickets with a list in Fandango and you get the points right after the movie. No submission needed.

Link Fandango to your Disney account and your a list. You can purchase the tickets with a list in Fandango and you get the points right after the movie. No submission needed.
And these points would be in addition to the points you get for submitting the ticket stub.

PSA - The mystery points emails are being sent out.  In those emails is a Marvel 10 Years Challenge where you can get bonus points based on how quickly and accurately you answer the questions.

I'm signed up for AMC A-list, so I get digital tickets now. As far as I know, I can't submit screenshots as stubs can I?
never tried this but interesting to know. You can always physically print your a-list tickets as well when you go to AMC.

You can also do this with Atom tickets. If I'm not going to use all my movies in a week I always go and purchase a couple shows of whatever Disney move is currently out with my extra reservations so I at least get Disney points for them. Especially if there is an Imax as those net 75 instead of 50 points I believe. It used to be that you could also get 2.5% back of the full value if you went through Ibotta but Atom no longer works with them.

And these points would be in addition to the points you get for submitting the ticket stub.
Yeah... definite "shhh" moment here but they don't seem to check if physical tickets submitted match times of points you got via an atom or fandango connection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ew! Why do you even have a code for such a god-awful, beaten-to-death, run over, shot and thrown-off-a-cliff brand? :razz:
Because someone cursed him with it they said "here's a gift" and he believed it not realizing the horrors that were being released on him and by the time he knew the truth it was too late.

bread's done
Back