Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been checking the website everyday and the Endgame poster finally came back in stock. Get it while you still can!

https://www.disneymovierewards.com/rewards/avengers-endgame-final-one-sheet-8671?cmp=DMR&fbclid=IwAR18pfU07k6Ph3zWjyOrWcYGWgVSLQJ5KqlUZ2wb-Cqxf4jKVOjDr2fT4c0
Awesome, thanks! I gave up checking it when they removed the listing before. Never thought they'd put it back up.

Now I just need to get a couple of nice frames and figure out where the hell I'm going to display my Infinity War and Endgame posters side by side.

Oh baby, I just barely made it in by the skin of my teeth. had 533 pts, texted my better half to send me a pic of a code I hadn't redeemed yet, made it just over enough to get it with S&H.

Thanks for the update! It'll go great next to my full-sized Captain Marvel one-sheet!

first to quote gets 2 stubs for Endgame redemption...  and shout out to carkey for trying to hook me up with the points I needed to get the poster

gonna have to figure a redemption time tomorrow because im going to bed now 

first to quote gets 2 stubs for Endgame redemption... and shout out to carkey for trying to hook me up with the points I needed to get the poster

gonna have to figure a redemption time tomorrow because im going to bed now
Me please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should be good for more than 1 person, it should good for everyone from my understanding
It was good and I was able to add to my balance. Sorry, the /s was to indicate sarcasm because most of the time when people post codes in a thread the replies are that the code was lurked. Thanks!

I blew my points during the sale on the pirate Tinker Bell movie. No clue if it's any good, but it was only 400 and I figure the code from it is probably at least 100 so eh. I like pirates, it's a weakness.

Of course, that's just for DIsney +. If you want the bundle of Disney+, Hulu (with ads), and ESPN+, this won't help you out at all.

Whatever work best for you. Disney is going to release a tv show new episodes weekly so keep that in mind when you do your monthly sign up if there is a certain show you want to binge on. You are going to have to plan according if you want to watch a TV show complete season.

Whatever work best for you. Disney is going to release a tv show new episodes weekly so keep that in mind when you do your monthly sign up if there is a certain show you want to binge on. You are going to have to plan according if you want to watch a TV show complete season.
Wasn't a problem when I wanted to do that on Hulu. Crammed 'em all in for a month, never looked back after it was done.

Uggggggh, I burned up the rest of my points when Endgame's one-sheet got re-released. I may have just enough points to get the one-sheet of the teaser Ant Man and the Wasp.

PS: Highly recommend Captain Marvel's one-sheet. It's very brightly printed, even in low light, unlike Endgame.

I'm not sure this has been mention before, but it looks like Disney Movie Rewards is changing later this month to Disney Movie Insider.

Link --> https://www.disneymovierewards.com/articles/update?int_cmp=DMR|HERO|ARTCL|DMI|ANNOUNCEMENT

DMR said:
WE HAVE BIG NEWS!
DISNEY MOVIE REWARDS IS UPDATING ON SEPTEMBER 26, 2019 TO:
DMI_banner-1200x525_tagline.png

You’re invited to a place where new fans and super fans unite. Celebrate the movies you love and get rewarded, just for being a fan.​
  • Earn Points
  • Unlock Perks
  • Redeem Rewards
We can’t wait to introduce you to your new program!
Here’s what you need to know:​
Your Account​
  • Have you logged into your account within the last 5 years? If so, your account will automatically be moved over to the new program
  • If not and you wish to keep your account, just log into your Disney Movie Rewards account before September 23, 2019 to ensure that your account is moved over to the new program
  • Your points are safe! Your current points balance will be automatically moved over to the new program
What's New​
  • A New Mobile App
  • New Ways To Earn & Redeem Points
  • Content, Member Exclusives, Interactive Experiences & More!
Be sure to check back here for more updates!​

I'm saving up for the VIP tour. I'll have my 2,000 disc+codes saved to show them in person. If they remove physical rewards, does that count? It's more of a service, but it's in person...

I think I have an unused 4K point code for Avengers: Endgame. Anyone want to try trading? It's just the points not the movie

Code has been claimed

I ended up ordering Arachnophobia on Blu-Ray with some of the 454 points I had on my account.  Good thing I saw this thread as I had no idea the sale was going on.

I ended up ordering Arachnophobia on Blu-Ray with some of the 454 points I had on my account. Good thing I saw this thread as I had no idea the sale was going on.
DAMN. Yesterday was the last day to buy any physical rewards from the store, and I slept on it!

EDIT - According to the message on the site, this is what will be immediately available when the store relaunches:

DMR said:
Once the new program is up and running, some of our rewards that require shipping will be added back at a later date. In the meantime, you’ll continue to enjoy access to rewards like:

• The Walt Disney Studios VIP Tours and One-Of-A-Kind Experiences
  • Disney e-Gift Cards
  • Discounts on Movie Tickets
  • Printables & More!
Looks like my balance is safe for a while. :)

I mean it’s possible they’ll be back when the site relaunches
Precisely. Disney is a brand, and they want to keep all their properties fresh and frequently in your mind and in your home. It's detrimental to remove posters, as they create long-term or even lifetime consumers of future products.

Yeah, I look at it from a marketing perspective. A free poster after buying a handful of their movies means you're likely to continue buying or consuming products to continue earning products that promote their licenses.

Certainly posters could come back, but the marketing budget is only so big. To stay grounded, look at it from the financial perspective too. Say a firm spends a lot of money to buy something expensive like 20th Century Fox so the executives order budget cuts elsewhere. Rewards programs are generally at the front of the line when it comes to those.

Certainly posters could come back, but the marketing budget is only so big. To stay grounded, look at it from the financial perspective too. Say a firm spends a lot of money to buy something expensive like 20th Century Fox so the executives order budget cuts elsewhere. Rewards programs are generally at the front of the line when it comes to those.
I hope they do,ive been collecting the final posters (not the teasers) for the Star Wars movies and need Rise of Skywalker.I have nearly 12K points and no where near Burbank for a studio tour. Have no idea how to spend these points other than posters or gift cards

bread's done
Back