Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

Disney Movie Insiders is live and like many relaunched sites, is a bit buggy but that’s not stopping people from complaining of course

I just tried entering 7 codes from dvds and says invalid code for each one.

Yet a lot of people on the bluray forum have entered multiple codes successfully. :/

I just tried a few codes, the ones that had the Movies Anywhere logo worked, but the older ones did not.  I'm hoping it's just the site and I'll be able to try again soon.

About 2-3 weeks before the site relaunch they announced that physical rewards would not be available right away and would be back at a later date

I think with the change of the site it erased the history of any movie being redeemed in the past. Just got credit fir a Good Dinosaur bluray code and I know 100% for sure that I entered a code for that movie before. So I guess thats one plus for the change in the site. Being able to use another code for a movie youve done before.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you've had problems redeeming codes and haven't tried in a while, give it another try now. I just redeemed 3 codes that didn't work a few days ago.

I think with the change of the site it erased the history of any movie being redeemed in the past. Just got credit fir a Good Dinosaur bluray code and I know 100% for sure that I entered a code for that movie before. So I guess thats one plus for the change in the site. Being able to use another code for a movie youve done before.
Yeah, I had previously redeemed a code from the original Cars DVD+Bluray release, and then I bought the new Bluray+DVD re-release (so I could have it in Bluray packaging) and it let me enter the code for points.

Thanks, just worked for me tonight.

Looks like there is no more trivia for 5 points like on the old site? Unless I just haven't found the link yet.
Oh wow, I forgot about those. SD always had a post to those, but I haven't seen such a post in a while. Sad to see that go!

Looks like they finally added back the Disney Gift Cards, since I was never gonna make it out to Burbank for a studio tour, i redeemed for one 100 dollars for my next Disney World trip

Looks like they finally added back the Disney Gift Cards, since I was never gonna make it out to Burbank for a studio tour, i redeemed for one 100 dollars for my next Disney World trip
Doesn't matter, it's all still lame. The cash value of the gift cards is significantly less than the movies and collectibles we used to be able to get. Shame I didn't see this coming. I horded my points for nothing.

Today's code is supposed to be GIVING but it doesn't seem to be live yet.

Edit: Works now.

I have 11,572 points and have no idea what I am going for as a reward. I don't care for the private tours. I'll just keep building up points for the foreseeable future with no real goal.

I greatly regret missing out on the discounted movies just before they went away.
You can get a $50 Disney gift card for 4,400 points and buy movies from ShopDisney but you may want to wait until movies are on sale, 4K movies are priced at $34.99.

Also a heads up, it can take 2-3 days to get your gift card emailed to you

I greatly regret missing out on the discounted movies just before they went away.
I'm glad I blew all my points on Endgame movie posters. Can't believe those sold for $100 easy. Used some of that extra scrap to buy a Star Wars Mondo poster for about the same that is now hanging over the mantle. Love it.

BTW, if you kept the original email for this, they reveal the new code each day through it. Has made redeeming them super simple. ;)

bread's done
Back