Office Depot - 16GB USB Flash Drive = $20 -(DEAL DEAD) - "C" WINS!!!

deletion

CAGiversary!
Weekly Ad + Coupon

16GB Ativa USB flash drive has been on sale this week and ends today for $29.99 (I just found out about this). There's a $10 off purchase of $30 or more coupon that takes it down to $20 plus tax.

Your purchase will need to be over 30 without tax, so grab a pack of gum to go with. Tried the usb drive with the 360 and works great.

Please delete if already posted.

(apologize for the Poll, didn't see an option to delete it)

kosmos13x and durp noted some important details.

1) Ativa is an Office Depot branded USB Flash drive
2) Current reviews for this product are not very positive:
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/325300/Ativa-Capless-USB-20-Flash-Drive/#reviewTab $30

Purchase at your own risk and hold on to the reciepts. So far so good with the one i bought, but i'll mainly be using it for game installs and nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Not bad at all! Usually, Office Depot coupons aren't valid on any technology items, but this one doesn't have that exclusion. Get it while you can! Nice one, OP!

been needing a new one since my 2GB one is starting to give out i think. writes/reads really slwo now and nothing i have done seems to fix it.

Id be careful in getting this drive. Just looked at the customer reviews and they are all pretty much 1 out of 5 rating saying that they break easy and dont work well.

I picked one up. The drive is ugly as sin, but I really needed a new one. It has a slide feature where the connection goes inside of it, kinda cool but I hate most anything moving parts.

i was gonna say you can get two 8gb's for about the same thing since they're both $15 but looking at the reviews i would totally avoid this. ativa is a office depot brand who makes shitty inferior products that won't last, at least according to the reviews

officedepot.com/a/products/446705/Ativa-Capless-USB-20-Flash-Drive/#reviewTab $19

officedepot.com/a/products/380650/Ativa-Capless-USB-20-Flash-Drive/#reviewTab $15

officedepot.com/a/products/325300/Ativa-Capless-USB-20-Flash-Drive/#reviewTab $30

had to break the links because it won't let post links for some reason

kosmos and durp. thanks for the heads up. i'll put those review links up there as a cautionary warning. I'll be mainly using it for game installs on my 360 so if it fails, there won't be anything important on there.

[quote name='deletion']kosmos and durp. thanks for the heads up. i'll put those review links up there as a cautionary warning. I'll be mainly using it for game installs on my 360 so if it fails, there won't be anything important on there.[/QUOTE]

np. It's a really good deal price wise, and maybe you and others will get a good batch of the lot. The review was something that I saw and concerned me a little as I was considering making a purchase myself. Hopefully they turn out ok for you all.

[quote name='Nico0020']I picked one up. The drive is ugly as sin, but I really needed a new one. It has a slide feature where the connection goes inside of it, kinda cool but I hate most anything moving parts.[/QUOTE]

I hate unnecessary moving parts that will most likely break. I'd much prefer the cap cover USB sticks.

Poll is still open for another 1 1/2 hours! I voted D just to make the OP have to change the thread title again from "C WINS!!!"

Why buy any thumb drive, when you can just buy a micro SD card and a super-small USB adapter?

Something like this:

base_media

[quote name='Kerig']Poll is still open for another 1 1/2 hours! I voted D just to make the OP have to change the thread title again from "C WINS!!!"
[/QUOTE]
no. the poll is now closed.

C wins.
C-gods-programming-language.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, behold the power of the C. As it was intended in God's will or programming language.

every infidel who voted for a, b and d need to gtfo cause you are going against the will of God himself.

The deal is not ENTIRELY dead ....

Yes, the USB drive is back up in price, so that part is done.

However the $10 coupon is still valid (today is the last day). So anyone needing anything at Office Depot, such as anything from today's new ad, can still use the coupon. If you do, I'd suggest printing out a copy as they won't have a copy in store (most likely).

Anyway I just got back from picking up some things and used the coupon. I wouldn't have known about it if not for this thread, so thanks OP :D

bread's done
Back