Official 2009 Yard Sale Thread

today i blocked some guy (99.9% sure a reseller) from lowballing at a sale, he must of gotten there a minute before me...there was 64 nes games and he kept offering $30 for them... they came back with $40 and he wouldnt budge from $30, so from behind him , I offered $50 and then he quickly agreed to match my offer.

I wish i could have offered more but it doesnt bother me too much since i did not see any of the more expensive titles and i couldnt really afford more at the time. i would not have had a problem getting into a bidding war for the right titles;). surprisingly he didnt even say anything to me probably since he knew it was still a good deal

[quote name='cranguy']Mao, I just sent a link to your find to one of my online friends who's a huge Smashing Pumpkins fan. We've had many conversations where he basically said he would kill to have Mellon Collie on vinyl. (I'd love to have it too, but I think I'd love the money even more.)

Here's his response.... Warning: strong language behind the spoiler
[21:20] The grace and charm. It world improve the man but deterio rate the dog. There are no ordinary dogs.: wow... you stting down?
[21:21] Saeed: yeeaahh?
[21:21] The grace and charm. It world improve the man but deterio rate the dog. There are no ordinary dogs.: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6189065&postcount=1519
[21:21] Saeed: whyy??
[21:21] The grace and charm. It world improve the man but deterio rate the dog. There are no ordinary dogs.: look what somebody found at a yard sale this weekend
[21:22] The grace and charm. It world improve the man but deterio rate the dog. There are no ordinary dogs.: pics behind 4th spoiler tag
[21:22] Saeed: WHAT THE fuck!
[21:22] Saeed: WHAT TE MOTHER fuckING fuck!
[21:22] Saeed: WHAT THE MOTHER fuckING CUNTING fuck!
[21:22] Saeed: EIGHT DOLLARS?!
[21:23] Saeed: who ever threw that yard sale TOTALLY ripped themselves off!

Well done you lucky dog.[/QUOTE]

:lol: thanks. The funny thing is, I probably could have gotten it for less. $8 was all I had in my pocket. I got everything together and asked how much it was (nothing was labeled), and the lady asked me how much I wanted to pay. As they were her son's, she didn't care what they were worth, she just wanted it gone. I dug in my pocket and pulled everything out and she just took it.

I wanted to go back today an see if there was anything else, but I was afraid her son would be there with a baseball bat or something :lol:

[quote name='darkslime']I don't have a car, and go garage saling using my bike / the bus. I will generally take the bus to one area, and bike around it, find all the garage sales etc. In a fairly big city, so I don't have to go that far.[/QUOTE]

good idea. i dont have a car either.

[quote name='ex_eBay_buyer']Damn it I just checked all the games I had bought the other day, and for one of the PSP games the disk is missing. There goes 2 bucks. "ex_eBay_buyer, you have to remember to check things before you buy them at yard sales!!! So far you have lost $2.50 not doing that and almost another $3 (if the calculator hadn't worked after I put in new batteries)." Damn it damn it damn it.[/QUOTE]

SCREW THAT the calculator isn't turning on now. $5.50 and counting.

Last weekend was an aweful haul I didn't even bother with pictures, all I scored was an Atari 2600 with games and a fat playstation 2. I sware I'm never buying a PS2 at a yard sale again unless its dirt dirt cheap. I paid $25 for it and a couple games and was told everything works great... of course it doesn't. :bomb: This year out of 5 playstation 2's ive bought, only 1 worked worth a darn.

This weekend was much much better, my hauls are below, I'm still trying to play with photo bucket and pictures.

IMG_2972.jpg

2 x Dual shock playstation controllers
IAP was $4 each, CIF'd $5 for both was taken.

IMG_2970.jpg

Myst 10th Anniversery DVD Collection - complete
Myst IV + Strategy Guide
IAP $3 each + $2 for the guide
CIF'd and accepted $5 total

IMG_2968.jpg

Original Xbox with AV/Power Cable and 1 controller
PS1 Games - Harry Potter, Crash Team Racing, Spyro the Dragon, A Bug's Life, Bob the Builder, Peter Pan, and Bomb Islander
IAP was $1 each on the games and $5 for the xbox
CIF'd and accepted $10 for it all.

IMG_2967.jpg
Genesis Games: Mickey's Ultimate Challenge, NBA Basketball, NHL Hockey, Lion King, Aladdin, Jurassic Park
PS1: Final Fantasy Origins (complete)
3 PS1 memory cards, 1 PS2 memory card
Futurama Season 2 box set :D
Young Frankenstein DVD
Misc manuals
CIF'd and accepted $10 for it all

IMG_2969.jpg

Still not sure if I got a good deal at this sale or not. But here goes
PS2: Shadow for Collosus, Jak and Daxter, Jak II, Jak X
DS: Spyro the Dragon, MySims, Sims 2 Pets
Playstation: Dragon Warrior VII (missing manual) PM me if you have one to sell
5 x PS1 memory cards
IAP was $5 for each PS2 and DS game, $1 each on the memory cards, $25 for Dragon Warrior VII.
CIF'd $50 for it all.

IMG_2965.jpg

Game Boy Color
$2

IMG_2966.jpg

Sega Saturn with 2 controllers, power cord, hard case and Tetris
Dual Shock 2
IAP was $20, left and came back the next day CIF'd and accepted $10.

IMG_2971.jpg

Asked for games at this one and the lady said she had some, but didn't have the "player" and didn't know what they went to.

Genesis: Prince of Persia, Golden Axe, Frankenstein, NBA JAM TE, Sonic 2
SNES: Super Mario World, Zelda, Tom & Jerry
Paid IAP of $3 total

IMG_2962.jpg
Asked for games at this one too, the two ladies looked at each other and went into the house and pulled out a box of treasures!

Genesis 1, 3 controllers, 22 games
Sega CD: Cobra Command, Chuck Rock, Black Assault, Joe Montana Football, SEGA Classics/Sherlock Holmes
Game Boy: Dr. Mario, Tennis, Monopoly, Radar Mission
Asked for what they wanted for it.... $6 for everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
oper8r00

Jesus! Nice finds! Wish I could find an Xbox that cheap. And that Genesis/assorted lot. One thing, though, you got Final Fantasy Origins on PS1, not Anthology. Anthology is V and VI. Origins is I and II.

[quote name='ex_eBay_buyer']if you want i can buy Jak and Daxter from you.... I just bought a PS2 at a sale and i need a game to test on it.[/QUOTE]

sorry nevermind i just picked one up for 3 bucks at a local CD / video games store.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']
IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Singles
Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm/Siamese Dream
Smashing Pumpkins - Not Worth Asking/Honey Spider II
Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

[/QUOTE]

Are the 7inches the colored vinyl versions? If so, that is insane.

Just to put it into perspective for people who are not familiar with the box set. It was a UK release on hut records and the box and the rocket EP were only available in small numbers (I think it was 1,500 or 1,000). The first 3 singles came out and the box and the rocket 7 inch came out last. The same way that Anime is released, but in reverse (if that makes sense).

I have only seen this box set once and I bought it (for $12 used), but mine are the non colored editions (which are the reissue).

I don't even want to comment on Mellon Collie, but I think I passed an opportunity to buy it when it came out at the record store (but I am not sure). I think it was $50 or something when it came out but i could be wrong.

The first four finds below are from weekend before last. Everything else is from Sat & Sun. Click the pics for larger photos.

GEN Hardball
GEN James Pond: Underwater Agent
GEN Populous
GEN Star Control
GEN Shining in the Darkness, $5 for all

PSX Air Combat
PSX Hot Shots Golf
PSX Marvel Super Heroes
PSX Rayman
PSX Saltwater Sportfishing
PSX Dance Dance Revolution Konamix, $3 for all

DS Pokemon Platinum Version, $5

CD Stabbing Westward - Darkest Days
VB Galactic Pinball, $2 for both

XB Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (missing manual)
XB Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (missing manual), $3 for both

PS3 Heavenly Sword (complete)
BD The Departed
BD We Own the Night, $11 for all

SNES Prince of Persia
SNES Star Fox
SNES Donkey Kong Country
SNES Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
NES Final Fantasy
N64 Conker's Bad Fur Day, $6 for all

PS2 dotHack//G.U. Vol. 2 Reminisce (missing manual)
GC Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
GC Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (missing manual)
GC The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, $8 for all

XB360 Wireless Controller (x2)
DS Lost in Blue (empty case), $6 for all

DC Moero! Justice Gakuen (Japanese Project Justice, disc only)
DC Millennium 2000 Smoke Grey Controller, $2 for both

GC Pokemon Channel (missing manual and e-Reader cards)
GC Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
GC Viewtiful Joe
GC The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, $12 for all

GB Pokemon Blue Version
GB Pokemon Special Pikachu Edition
GBA Breath of Fire, $4.50 for all

XB Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
XB Conker: Live & Reloaded (missing manual), $5 for both

PSX Dragon Warrior VII, $3

Had a great past couple of weekends, with the majority of the good stuff coming from the last two days. My favorite finds are the Stabbing Westward CD, the Millennium controller (my second one!), Dragon Warrior VII, and Jedi Outcast, which I've seen on more than one occasion, but it was either disc-only or priced too high.

Almost everything was haggled down in price except the six Playstation games (50¢ each), and the DC game and controller ($2 was fine by me).

Dragon Warrior VII is so perfect, so completely "like new" (the discs are 100% perfect with zero scratches/fingerprints/anything), that it almost makes me sad that it's opened. It's like someone opened it and never played it. Oh well, I will!!

What's weird is that I see I got some of the same stuff as some of you folks, like the Pokemon Blue Version and even weirder, Marvel Super Heroes (which I'd never seen until the day I bought it). That's awesome!

A couple months ago I nabbed a Turbo Grafx 16 with 2 controllers, multi-tap, and 16 games for $20. I found it only 2 blocks from my house, i was stoked cuz I sold my turbo grafx years ago and regretted it. 2 of the games were Neutopia and Neutopia II, and ended up reselling those on ebay and gained my $20 back plus some and now I have a turbo grafx in my old school systems collection again, garage sales rule.

[quote name='ex_eBay_buyer']i appreciate the originality, phoenix. thanks for all the time and effort put in to coming up with that ;]

and by the way, jesus christ chairman. GREAT FIND! i think if you ebay everything you should be able to get at least $150 + for the smashing pumpkins records alone(im not expert though)[/QUOTE]

I talked with my buddy at work today. He said that Mellon Collie LP is extremely rare as well as the singles. Up until they released their discography digitally there were two tracks you could only get on the LP.

[quote name='allyourblood']The first four finds below are from weekend before last. Everything else is from Sat & Sun. Click the pics for larger photos.

GEN Hardball
GEN James Pond: Underwater Agent
GEN Populous
GEN Star Control
GEN Shining in the Darkness, $5 for all

PSX Air Combat
PSX Hot Shots Golf
PSX Marvel Super Heroes
PSX Rayman
PSX Saltwater Sportfishing
PSX Dance Dance Revolution Konamix, $3 for all

DS Pokemon Platinum Version, $5

CD Stabbing Westward - Darkest Days
VB Galactic Pinball, $2 for both

XB Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (missing manual)
XB Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (missing manual), $3 for both

PS3 Heavenly Sword (complete)
BD The Departed
BD We Own the Night, $11 for all

SNES Prince of Persia
SNES Star Fox
SNES Donkey Kong Country
SNES Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
NES Final Fantasy
N64 Conker's Bad Fur Day, $6 for all

PS2 dotHack//G.U. Vol. 2 Reminisce (missing manual)
GC Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
GC Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (missing manual)
GC The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, $8 for all

XB360 Wireless Controller (x2)
DS Lost in Blue (empty case), $6 for all

DC Moero! Justice Gakuen (Japanese Project Justice, disc only)
DC Millennium 2000 Smoke Grey Controller, $2 for both

GC Pokemon Channel (missing manual and e-Reader cards)
GC Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
GC Viewtiful Joe
GC The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition, $12 for all

GB Pokemon Blue Version
GB Pokemon Special Pikachu Edition
GBA Breath of Fire, $4.50 for all

XB Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
XB Conker: Live & Reloaded (missing manual), $5 for both

PSX Dragon Warrior VII, $3

Had a great past couple of weekends, with the majority of the good stuff coming from the last two days. My favorite finds are the Stabbing Westward CD, the Millennium controller (my second one!), Dragon Warrior VII, and Jedi Outcast, which I've seen on more than one occasion, but it was either disc-only or priced too high.

Almost everything was haggled down in price except the six Playstation games (50¢ each), and the DC game and controller ($2 was fine by me).

Dragon Warrior VII is so perfect, so completely "like new" (the discs are 100% perfect with zero scratches/fingerprints/anything), that it almost makes me sad that it's opened. It's like someone opened it and never played it. Oh well, I will!!

What's weird is that I see I got some of the same stuff as some of you folks, like the Pokemon Blue Version and even weirder, Marvel Super Heroes (which I'd never seen until the day I bought it). That's awesome![/QUOTE]

DUDE! your finds always remind me of the good old days before resellers over ran my paradise...

[quote name='Sinnbox']DUDE! your finds always remind me of the good old days before resellers over ran my paradise...[/QUOTE]
I'm also jealous of finds like that. I never really had finds that good, but it has been pretty bad the last year. I do some reselling, but I hardly find enough for my own collection. I consider myself lucky to find one or two good items for me and maybe one thing to sell.

No pic this time

Bare PS2 with 1 memory card and Network Adapter plus a Black Game Boy - $40 (only bought it so I can resell the Network Adapter on ebay and then mess with the resulting parts)
Pikmin 2 - $5 (game and case)
Dreamcast w/1 controller, hookups and VMU - $13
HDMI Cable - $1

Update, my master system works perfectly. Its the version with 2 built in games, hang on and some light gun game. My other one didn't have that. This one also has controllers with a solid d-pad on my other controllers there is a hole to insert a joystick. I can finally play all the master system games I have had hanging around here for forever!

[quote name='slowdive21']Are the 7inches the colored vinyl versions? If so, that is insane.

Just to put it into perspective for people who are not familiar with the box set. It was a UK release on hut records and the box and the rocket EP were only available in small numbers (I think it was 1,500 or 1,000). The first 3 singles came out and the box and the rocket 7 inch came out last. The same way that Anime is released, but in reverse (if that makes sense).

I have only seen this box set once and I bought it (for $12 used), but mine are the non colored editions (which are the reissue).

I don't even want to comment on Mellon Collie, but I think I passed an opportunity to buy it when it came out at the record store (but I am not sure). I think it was $50 or something when it came out but i could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

They look colored to me(look at the one he blew up in his photos its gold/yellow). I had no idea that the mellon collie LP was worth so much either, much jealousy on that grab.

[quote name='slowdive21']Are the 7inches the colored vinyl versions? If so, that is insane.

I don't even want to comment on Mellon Collie, but I think I passed an opportunity to buy it when it came out at the record store (but I am not sure). I think it was $50 or something when it came out but i could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

The Disarm/Siamese Dream one in the second pic is on colored vinyl, the ones in the box are not. The box set release was a limited edition (I think around 6,000) and are not on colored vinyl. In fact, if you ever see a box that has the colored vinyl, it's a fake, as the colored versions are much more common. Even so, it's worth much more than the $12 you paid for it.

The Not Worth Asking/Honey Spider II 7" was from the original vinyl release of Pisces Iscariot. I looked for the album at the sale, but found nothing.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']
In fact, if you ever see a box that has the colored vinyl, it's a fake, as the colored versions are much more common.
[/QUOTE]

I do not think this part is right. I am pretty sure the singles were released separately (on colored vinyl) and the rocket one came with a box with a sticker on it to self assemble a set. This is what I have been able to find.

http://www.spfc.org/songs-releases/discog.html?discog_id=15

This is referring to the colored versions.

The Black versions that you and I have are here:

http://www.spfc.org/songs-releases/discog.html?discog_id=16

I am pretty sure the colored rocket ep is the most sought after SP record. (At least it was in the late 90s).

Here is confirmation on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Smashing-Pumpki...inyl?hash=item5d25dcfc2f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Ah, you're right. I was going by this:
This box set is comprised of the four singles from Siamese Dream, packaged in a purple box. The singles are all pressed on black vinyl from the original acetates, and come in the original sleeves (minus CR's numbering). Some unscrupulous dealers have attempted to sell the box set in 2 variants:
  • All black pressings except for Rocket, which is peach
  • All original colored pressings

and I didn't see the page about the Rocket single.

Just skimmed through the Thursday paper hoping for some yardsales tomorrow. A total of one is advertised in my town. Nothing on craigslist. Hopefully there's more tomorrow. Ah well, at least it's only two blocks from my house... and there's a yardsale at the local Moose on Saturday.

Went to a community sale today. Didn't have anything of interest, except for one thing, which I bought.

Got a Crash Bandicoot plushie for $.50. Picture upon request.

How far do you guys usually drive to get to these yard sales? I want to start getting into "yard sailing" but looking at Craigslist a lot of the sales around here are pretty spread out and you have to drive kind of far to get too. I live in a pretty big city with lots of suburbs around it.

[quote name='Himeh']How far do you guys usually drive to get to these yard sales? I want to start getting into "yard sailing" but looking at Craigslist a lot of the sales around here are pretty spread out and you have to drive kind of far to get too. I live in a pretty big city with lots of suburbs around it.[/QUOTE]

I walk since I don't have a license, so I'm pretty much limited to just my town. I'm on one edge of it and I've been to the other edge on occassion (roughly three miles away although probably more since I couldn't walk in a straight line).

I was out today to the one advertised... girl clothes. I found another one advertised... girl clothes. I saw another one advertised and the street name looked familiar but I couldn't place it. Got home and my sister said where she thought it was and it clicked. I'll probably hit it up tomorrow along with another one.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']how do you carry all your loot?[/QUOTE]

If it's something really heavy like the 27" TV I got, then I'll buy it and get a ride from my mom or great aunt and uncle. Despite being incredibly skinny, I'm just used to carrying heavy stuff home (I hold all weight on my forearms). Video games and even systems are relatively light compared to other stuff I've carried around two twelve packs of catfood or laundry detergent or whatever. The other weekend I was carrying a boxed NES, and then an SNES and a little PSOne with some other stuff for a mile or so and it wasn't bothersome in the least.

I think the two that were the worst were the Mountain Dew XBox I carried about a mile home and an office chair I carried a little after I moved about a mile too (the office chair I managed to "back pack"). Both were great deals so I didn't care.

Plus, I tend to feed off the looks I get when I casually walk down the street with an office chair on my back or a snow shovel or sled over my shoulder in the middle of the summer.

...I'm weird as hell, though and have an overactive thyroid so I'm always energetic. :bouncy:

[quote name='pyoobez']

Plus, I tend to feed off the looks I get when I casually walk down the street with an office chair on my back or a snow shovel or sled over my shoulder in the middle of the summer.

...I'm weird as hell, though and have an overactive thyroid so I'm always energetic. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

That is hilarious, cracked me up.

[quote name='pyoobez']If it's something really heavy like the 27" TV I got, then I'll buy it and get a ride from my mom or great aunt and uncle. Despite being incredibly skinny, I'm just used to carrying heavy stuff home (I hold all weight on my forearms). Video games and even systems are relatively light compared to other stuff I've carried around two twelve packs of catfood or laundry detergent or whatever. The other weekend I was carrying a boxed NES, and then an SNES and a little PSOne with some other stuff for a mile or so and it wasn't bothersome in the least.

I think the two that were the worst were the Mountain Dew XBox I carried about a mile home and an office chair I carried a little after I moved about a mile too (the office chair I managed to "back pack"). Both were great deals so I didn't care.

...I'm weird as hell, though and have an overactive thyroid so I'm always energetic. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
You should bring a backpack around, for little stuff.

Thursday Finds
6 airsoft guns $3

I found these at a sale in a small church. They were $0.50 each. I got the two pictured for myself. I went back and got 4 more for my brother.

Friday Finds
Nintendo WiFi adapter $4
2 Star Trek DVDs $1

Sales have died down here till the fall sales. There was only one neighborhood sale. I didn't find anything there. I checked several other sales on the way home. The only finds were at one of the last sales. The dvds were $0.50 each. He did have the several good PC games like spore and sim city 4 and the psp god of war game. I passed on those since he was wanting $15 each. I found the wifi adapter sitting with some pc stuff. Is there supposed to be a disk with the wifi adapter?

[quote name='erehwon']

Thursday Finds
6 airsoft guns $3

I found these at a sale in a small church. They were $0.50 each. I got the two pictured for myself. I went back and got 4 more for my brother.

Friday Finds
Nintendo WiFi adapter $4
2 Star Trek DVDs $1

Sales have died down here till the fall sales. There was only one neighborhood sale. I didn't find anything there. I checked several other sales on the way home. The only finds were at one of the last sales. The dvds were $0.50 each. He did have the several good PC games like spore and sim city 4 and the psp god of war game. I passed on those since he was wanting $15 each. I found the wifi adapter sitting with some pc stuff. Is there supposed to be a disk with the wifi adapter?[/QUOTE]

The fact that you bought the airsoft guns at a church makes the find so much better.

My grandpa picked up these games for me for 5 dollars. Ninja Gaiden was 2 or 3 weeks ago but it's in the picture.

rsymtl.jpg

1z3ysya.jpg

Has to be the first NES stuff I've seen at garage sales in a long time.

[quote name='dodgeme']My grandpa picked up these games for me for 5 dollars. Ninja Gaiden was 2 or 3 weeks ago but it's in the picture.

rsymtl.jpg

1z3ysya.jpg

Has to be the first NES stuff I've seen at garage sales in a long time.[/QUOTE]
Before you play any other game, you HAVE to play Milons Secret Castle, its really fun

Went to about ten sales today, only 2 advertised video games.

Got the following SNES games:

Super Mario Kart
Super Mario All-Stars
Mortal Kombat 3
Sunset Riders w/ manual (Been looking for this game forever)
Super Street Fighter 2
Super Punch Out
Super Ghouls n' Ghosts
Super Mario World
Final Fight 2

All for $20, probably overpaid a little but the labels on the cartridges were in PERFECT condition.

I had the EPIC FIND finally today. Pics and story soon!

Ok so yesterday night my wife said she didn't feel well and didn't want to go sailing today. I was pretty beat too, so I agreed. About 6 am I got a "Honey, can we go to this yard sale. They have games." So I got up an we ended up hitting about a dozen.

IMG_2515.jpg

Got these for $1.50. Little girl about 10 tried to charge me $20 for the game, and I said I think I can get it at GS for like 5. My wife said $1 and the girl bit.

IMG_2513.jpg

Got this for $20. Top Loader is in excellent shape. Super Metroid is flawless. Is Mega Man X worth anything?

IMG_2512.jpg

Haggled down to $22 for these. Just need a little cleaning.

And for the EPIC FIND:

Lady was cleaning out her son's crap. I would have bought a lot more stuff from her, but she was missing power cords and controllers like crazy. They had Steel Battalion controllers but no game (that they could find). Got all of the below for $30. $1 a game and $10 for the two Super NES.

IMG_2516.jpg

Unfortunately the Crono Trigger is not complete. There is no manual. But mint otherwise. And for $1 who cares?

IMG_2517.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Krullwolf']Went to about ten sales today, only 2 advertised video games.

Super Mario Kart
Super Mario All-Stars
Mortal Kombat 3
Super Street Fighter 2
Super Punch Out
Super Ghouls n' Ghosts
Super Mario World
Final Fight 2

All for $20, probably overpaid a little but the labels on the cartridges were in PERFECT condition.[/QUOTE]

Everything there is worth almost double you paid.

[quote name='Krullwolf']Went to about ten sales today, only 2 advertised video games.

Super Mario Kart
Super Mario All-Stars
Mortal Kombat 3
Super Street Fighter 2
Super Punch Out
Super Ghouls n' Ghosts
Super Mario World
Final Fight 2

All for $20, probably overpaid a little but the labels on the cartridges were in PERFECT condition.[/QUOTE]

Yeah man, you hardly overpaid. I'd easily have dropped $20 on those... even with having All-Stars ($1.50) and Punch Out ($2.50). I really wanna find Final Fight 2 and 3 someday. Unless prices have dropped... you could sell All-Stars or Final Fight 2 and cover it (and possibly others)

Today was a bust for me. I walked all around finding unadvertised yardsales with nothin but junk. I hit up an advertised one where they had PSOne games in those car CD sleeves. There were around 10 discs. At least half were PS Demo Discs, then ther was Rayman (w/ manual), Ford Racing 2 for the XBox and Disc 1 to Driver. I asked how much and was told $1 each if I bought them all. I turned and left.

Next door there were some crappy PS2 games like Power Rangers and that ATV Off Road for $5 each.

At another one, as I walked up a lady looked over at me approaching and then asked the woman for Nintendo games. The woman said they got rid of those years ago. I probably ran into her before, although I never bother asking. I just snag whatever's laying around at good prices.

I prob. should've grabbed some shotglasses as the Moose was selling a bunch off 5 for $1. I already have like two, though, and one's a double shot with markings on it to measure a half, one, one and a half and then two on it.

[quote name='pyoobez']ATV Off Road for $5 each.

[/QUOTE]

I saw this game at a sale today. There wasn't another videogame item in sight except ATV Off Road . . . its like finding Madden 2003 :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back