Official 2011-2012 NBA Season thread

[quote name='dafoomie']I don't want to hear about Paul Pierce being a drama queen after LBJ gets carried off the court with cramps.

Coincidence that ABC took 2 commercial breaks while he was getting treated without any game time elapsing?[/QUOTE]

I thought that was funny too. Lebron gets injured, 5 minute time out. Anyone else gets hurt, 20 second time out, sweep him off the floor. LOL

Its amazing to see Westbrook drive to the hoop over and over all night and only get to the line 3 times. You cant honestly say he never gets hit. If his name was lebron or wade he would have had at least 50 points with all the extra free throw shots he should have gotten.

And FINALLY it took 4 games for the refs to finally call a foul on Battier for molesting Durant all game long off the ball. Looks like this series is in the books.

[quote name='dafoomie']OKC doesn't know how to execute in the last 2 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Even more remarkable is that executing in the 4th quarter is how they got to the finals, and now all of a sudden, they just look lost.

Shits pathetic its almost like they're trying to top 06 finals. Why is Durant being treated like Luke Walton just cause its against the Heat. Gotta love every 2 secs they had to show if Lebum is ok. Good ol espn:applause:

Yeah, another bad game for Harden. 8 points on 2/10. The beards powers have run out.

[quote name='Dendaman']Even more remarkable is that executing in the 4th quarter is how they got to the finals, and now all of a sudden, they just look lost.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Against Lakers and Spurs, they would take over in the 4th, didn't matter how big the lead was, they would come back!.

Last game, they where a bucket away from tying or taking the lead and a turn over effed them over. Same today, Westbrook turn over and the dumb foul on Chalmers did them in.

Im just sad that the series might end on thursday because its been really fun so far.

Even though Westbrook made 2 idiotic plays ill have to give him a pass tonight dude was attacking the basket getting hit every other drive winding up going to the line just 3 times:roll: and still gets 43.

I thought Westbrook played an amazing game. Despite a few questionable decisions, he was carrying his team on his back the whole game.

Durant on the otherhand... I dunno, he needs to show he is the leader of the team.

I respect the way Westbrook gets his points (genuine shooting/layup skills) compared to how Lebron/Wade get their points (drawing fouls :roll:).

Really reminds me of how young Kobe used to get all the calls in the playoffs. Instead of killing you with pure scoring, he killed you at the free throw line. I hate that type of "basketball".

OKC has been exposed! Durant had to guard Chalmers, cause he can't guard anyone else. Watch next year, the other West Teams are going to have a field day exploiting Durant's poor defense.

The Magic hired Thunder Assistant GM Rob Hennigan as their new GM. He was with the Spurs before the Thunder.

Sounds like a good hire given how good those two franchises have been with personnel moves.

Gotta like how it takes an elimination game for Westbrook to finally get the calls driving to the rim that he should have been getting last game :applause:

[quote name='dafoomie']They're not even pretending that this is legitimate anymore.[/QUOTE]

I haven't been paying attention. Recap?

[quote name='KingBroly']I haven't been paying attention. Recap?[/QUOTE]
Offensive foul OKC
Offensive foul OKC
Offensive foul OKC
Offensive foul OKC
Offensive foul OKC
Offensive foul OKC
Offensive foul OKC
Offensive foul OKC

[quote name='perdition(troy']We must be watching different games, it's been pretty well officiated thus far. You're just complaining to complain.[/QUOTE]

No it is the officiating that is the reason OKC is losing. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are shooting 36% from the field.

[quote name='perdition(troy']You are by far the most ignorant poster in this thread.[/QUOTE]

how bout you stfu and don't try to act like that flagrant wasn't complete horseshit. What was wrong with simply calling a blocking foul and moving on, oh i forgot its because it involved the king?

And they also missed the call when Westbrook plowed into LeBron at half court so there have been missed calls both ways. Fact remains though that Miami has exploded and OKC is collapsing under the pressure and making stupid mistakes now.

Okc your not making situations better by jacking up 3's for no reason, still have no idea why Perkins has even seen minutes this series.
Ray allen better look out your record could be in jepoardy

Westbrook is awesome and will be for years to come but he just can't get it right under pressure right now...it'll come to him overtime though, he is very fun to watch.

[quote name='renique46']I wish Dan Gilbert had a twitter.[/QUOTE] I can understand being pissed at James .. but the comments he made about CLE winning a championship before James were just idiotic.

[quote name='renique46']how bout you stfu and don't try to act like that flagrant wasn't complete horseshit. What was wrong with simply calling a blocking foul and moving on, oh i forgot its because it involved the king?[/QUOTE]

if that were chalmers he would of been decked.

Okc looking like the Lakers do when they face elimination

wow forgot about eddy curry lmao cant believe this bum will be a champion

LOL these guys celebrating

NOOGh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit that flagrant foul was complete bullshit. As much as I hate Fisher, what else do you expect him to do (standing firm with forearms forward to cushion the blow) when a giant twice your size comes running towards you?

Wasn't really feeling this finals at all.

Feels just like when the Kobe/Shaq Lakers won their rings years ago. Foul call BS.

What is disappointing is that I think Miami could have won legitimately and that it would have been a better series if the games were called properly.

[quote name='antlp89']

Feels just like when the Kobe/Shaq Lakers won their rings years ago. Foul call BS.

What is disappointing is that I think Miami could have won legitimately and that it would have been a better series if the games were called properly.[/QUOTE]

I agree with your point of view. There were too many non-calls in Miami's favor through the last two rounds in extremely important moments. Rondo getting his face realigned, KD getting viciously molested. I know I'm forgetting even more.

Either way, LeBron has his ring now so we get to see the media suck him off and ask if he's ready for "not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7" more times.

[quote name='antlp89']I have to admit that flagrant foul was complete bullshit. As much as I hate Fisher, what else do you expect him to do (standing firm with forearms forward to cushion the blow) when a giant twice your size comes running towards you?

Wasn't really feeling this finals at all.

What is disappointing is that I think Miami could have won legitimately and that it would have been a better series if the games were called properly.[/QUOTE]

I agree, this years finals felt phony. Heat did a great job in game 5, and i think for the most part the refs were good. But to me it just felt like games 2, 3, and 4 were called in the heats favor. OKC barely got any respect from the refs during those games. Durant and Westbrook were treated like scrubs off the bench when it came to fouls. Maybe Jim Rome will ask David Stern if the fix was in to get lebron his championship. LOL. JK. But it just felt like OKC had no chance the way games 2, 3, and 4 were called. Disappointing finals to be honest. Not because of who won, just the way 3/5 of the games were called.

Also i think the NBA should really go to a 2-2-1-1-1 format. I wonder what would have happened if game 5 was in OKC.

[quote name='advanced']I agree with your point of view. There were too many non-calls in Miami's favor through the last two rounds in extremely important moments. Rondo getting his face realigned, KD getting viciously molested. I know I'm forgetting even more.

Either way, LeBron has his ring now so we get to see the media suck him off and ask if he's ready for "not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7" more times.[/QUOTE]

Too late its already begun, Magic and Barry are stuttering all over the place from all the saliva built up.

bread's done
Back