Official 2012 Yard Sale Thread

Man, I really need to find a book store that takes trade-ins. It's hard enough just trying one that isn't for Christians.

And I'm totally envious of the Creepy Crawler find. A lot of the newer stuff either isn't as cool or isn't compatible with my set.

My buys for today. SNES games were $4 each, 50 cents each for the GBA games, and PS1 games were $3 each. Everything works!

2012-05-18122839.jpg

Bought this Electrolux XXX Vacum cleaner for $10. Works :)

2012-05-18122956.jpg

Bought a Creative 4.1 speaker system and a Creative Extior Sound card for $7 total.

And bought a PS2 slim with 2 DDR Mats for $10.

Great score on the DKC3. I'm always on the lookout for a box to go with my copy. That Electrolux looks sweet! I was reading an old Mental Floss issue the other day and there was a bit about how when Electrolux first came to the states they marketed with the phrase "Nothing sucks like Electrolux." The Swedes didn't realize the negative connotation 'sucks' has here.

F Zero GX $2
Super Smash Bros Melee (no manual) $2
Double Dragon 2 $1

Went to about 15 sales or so today, and not much in the way of games. Passed on some $5 PS2 games and a $40 slim PS2.

There is a sale tomorrow that is an extra 20 minutes away advertising a nes, snes, and ps1 with games. Hoping I can get there early and not waste a trip.

Also, nice finds this week! Those DKC boxes are nice.

I'm at work now and right across the road is the quarterly indoor yard sale at the community center. What torture.

Worse yet, it will probably be over before I get off work.

I'll start off. I managed to pick up a teal Game Boy Color in decent condition with a battery cover and Brain Bender for $1.

Also got a Casio 2-inch LCD TV-980 with a traveling case and headphones for $1.

6oj3b6.jpg

Thinking about flipping them both. From the research I've done I think I can sell the Game Boy for about $25-35 and the TV for $10-15. Not sure about Brain Bender since it doesn't seem to be found many places on the internet. Any ideas?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Flipping-wise, Brain Bender is worth about what you paid for it, maybe $3 at the most.[/QUOTE]

That's what I expected - mind games always seem to be worthless.

I hit 6 sales and a flea market -- all the sales that were within a reasonable biking distance -- and was out for roughly 2 hours. I was getting pretty discouraged by the 5th sale (knowing there were only 6)...every single sale seemed to have the same crap: books, yarn, baby clothes/toys, furniture, etc. I know some of it may be worth something, but I'm not gonna take that risk, especially on a bike with limited storage.

Anyway, the 2nd to last sale made the trip worth it. The guy had 2 Sega Dreamcasts - one in the box, and the other loose. I asked how much and he said $5 each. Obviously my preference was the one in the box, and I didn't haggle because others were interested in it. This guy also had a couple of DS games (Zelda: Spirit Tracks and some other one) and a few PS3 sports games...I passed. But, as I was leaving with the Dreamcast, I noticed a sealed Sony-brand PS2 Network Adapter on the ground. I offer a dollar which is accepted. I already have a Dreamcast and don't need the Network Adapter so I'll be flipping both. I'm very happy with these finds!

Man this guy kept his Dreamcast in beautiful condition. All the wires and the controller even have the plastic around them, and the system itself is immaculate!

Also picked up a Tinkerbell Disney DVD for $0.50...Not too exciting, but that'll be flipped as well.
img1704ot.jpg

TOTAL: $5

img1703oh.jpg

TOTAL: $1

Awful day, found literally nothing. Saw one PS1 for 30 with 6 games. Crap games. They said I could buy the games for 4 each. Thought about offering 5 for 2 but the only halfway decent games were the first Spyro and Tetris Plus. Passed in the end.

[quote name='ex_eBay_buyer']
I hit 6 sales and a flea market -- all the sales that were within a reasonable biking distance -- and was out for roughly 2 hours. I was getting pretty discouraged by the 5th sale (knowing there were only 6)...every single sale seemed to have the same crap: books, yarn, baby clothes/toys, furniture, etc. I know some of it may be worth something, but I'm not gonna take that risk, especially on a bike with limited storage.

Anyway, the 2nd to last sale made the trip worth it. The guy had 2 Sega Dreamcasts - one in the box, and the other loose. I asked how much and he said $5 each. Obviously my preference was the one in the box, and I didn't haggle because others were interested in it. This guy also had a couple of DS games (Zelda: Spirit Tracks and some other one) and a few PS3 sports games...I passed. But, as I was leaving with the Dreamcast, I noticed a sealed Sony-brand PS2 Network Adapter on the ground. I offer a dollar which is accepted. I already have a Dreamcast and don't need the Network Adapter so I'll be flipping both. I'm very happy with these finds!

Man this guy kept his Dreamcast in beautiful condition. All the wires and the controller even have the plastic around them, and the system itself is immaculate!

Also picked up a Tinkerbell Disney DVD for $0.50...Not too exciting, but that'll be flipped as well.
img1704ot.jpg

TOTAL: $5

img1703oh.jpg
TOTAL: $1[/QUOTE]

Damn nice! I still have my console stashed away. I'd buy one for $5 just for the hell of it! Looks pretty mint except for the box.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Shitty day today. Only got a copy of Sports Champions for the PS3 for 2 bucks. Figure I'll flip it for 10 on eBay.[/QUOTE]

Really..? I'm shocked the things people go through to make $2. It's $6 new at Kmarts and $10 new online. You drive to a yard sale, have to spend time to list it, then pay fees, and spend more time/money to ship it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='leecy']Nice pickup on the Xbox. I've been looking for one myself. The only one I've seen this year had the cables and one controller, no games, for $50. Kind of hard to haggle that down.[/QUOTE]

I got a steal on one a few years ago. It was the Mountain Dew Limited Edition. It wasn't priced and I expected him to want something outrageous but he said make an offer. I offered him $20 as that's all I really had to spend and he took it. I didn't get any controllers, but I just took the two back I had given my friend to use that I bought the previous year for $2 a pop.

Oh, and nothing within walking distance today or yesterday, sadly, but then again yard sales here don't overly pick up until school's out.

[quote name='Romeo'] Really..? I'm shocked the things people go through to make $2. It's $6 new at Kmarts and $10 new online. You drive to a yard sale, have to spend time to list it, then pay fees, and spend more time/money to ship it.[/QUOTE]

Yea, because I drove to garage sales specifically looking for this one game, completely aware of its low value, with every intention of selling it for minimal profit!

I'm shocked at how ignorant people can be.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Yea, because I drove to garage sales specifically looking for this one game!

I didn't know the game was so cheap to sell.

I'm shocked at how ignorant people can be.[/QUOTE]

Everyone is so quick to jump at resellers with a "SEE! It's not worth it! GET A REAL JOB!!!!". Some people are just jackasses.

You guys finding stuff at Yard Sales must have a lot of luck. I tried hitting up a few today and was reminded why I usually don't bother. It's not that anything was overpriced, it's more that just about every sale was full of stuff that should have been junked, not sold. I almost got into several car accidents with people slamming on their breaks suddenly, or randomly slowing down to rubber neck, or people insisting on parking on the side of a narrow street with no parking signs, and of course the morons and their kids darting out into oncoming traffic.

Also, do people not understand that using words like "Estate Sale" "Moving sale" or "Huge tag sale" generally implies something a little more than a couple of card tables with junk antiques and VHS tapes?

Another thing, am I the only one who avoids sales if no one else is there? Maybe I'm just anti-social, but it's always weird having the person running the sale gawking at you the whole time, and kind of awkward when you walk away after 10 seconds once you see that all they have is trash. In fact, I think in every instance when I have stopped at a sale with no other peopl, it always ends up being "Oh, now I understand why no one else is here".

[quote name='spmahn']Another thing, am I the only one who avoids sales if no one else is there? Maybe I'm just anti-social, but it's always weird having the person running the sale gawking at you the whole time, and kind of awkward when you walk away after 10 seconds once you see that all they have is trash. In fact, I think in every instance when I have stopped at a sale with no other peopl, it always ends up being "Oh, now I understand why no one else is here".[/QUOTE]

:lol: I do that all the time.

A box for off DVDs for $30. Seems to be about 80 dvds. I see dvds don't go for much. But after 4 hours of hunting I wanted to buy something.

My only two finds for the day and I'm 100% okay with that because...
photobucket-2461-1337451797908.jpg

Very first sale of the day. I notice a huge shelf with books, VHS, board games and I see a few random PS1 games, but nothing too exciting. I then notice Intelligent Qube and immediately grabbed it, opened it, noticed it was complete and 100% scratch free. The jewel case has some scratches, but the disc is flawless so that's fine.

Medievil II is fairly scratched and sadly doesn't have the manual, but at least it's in its original case.

Total paid - $1.50

[quote name='spmahn']

Another thing, am I the only one who avoids sales if no one else is there? Maybe I'm just anti-social, but it's always weird having the person running the sale gawking at you the whole time, and kind of awkward when you walk away after 10 seconds once you see that all they have is trash. In fact, I think in every instance when I have stopped at a sale with no other peopl, it always ends up being "Oh, now I understand why no one else is here".[/QUOTE]

Damn sounds just like me. I can't stand it when they are there staring at you. And they tend to follow you around.

But hey I've found my best stuff when I was the only one there.

^ nice. I've found Intelligent Qube before, it sells great. Also a nice game if you intend to keep it. I sold my copy of Medievil 1 and I kinda regret it. I'd like to find that and it's sequel again, I'd probably keep them both this time around.

Went to a yard sale today and got some deals, I think I should have gotten a few more that were there.. They had the first two golden suns for GBA with box. $2 each, went back for em later and they were gone.

As for what I picked up though, got 7 games for $12: All have original case / manuals / Black Label
PS1:
Legend of Dragoon, mint.
Beyond the Beyond, 2 small cracks in case.
Vagrant Story, mint. Came with a 2000 Collector's CD Vol 3, it says is includes Legend of Mana Threads of Fate, Chrono Cross, Front Mission 3, Saga Frontier 2, Chocobo's Dungeon 2, Chocobo Racing.
Final Fantasy VII, small crack in case. Everything else mint.
Final Fantasy IX, Mint.

PS2:
Sealed Final Fantasy XII
Plat Hits Star Ocean Till the End of Time, Mint.

They also have a Guardian's Crusade, Final Fantasy Tactics (greatest hits), Chrono Trigger (Greatest Hits).

So I have a few questions.. I've never bought old games like this, I want to resell them.. what are these ones worth? Where should I sell them, just ebay or amazon?
Also are those last 3 worth picking up? Could probably get all 3 for $5.

Thanks all

[quote name='AugustAPC']^ nice. I've found Intelligent Qube before, it sells great. Also a nice game if you intend to keep it. I sold my copy of Medievil 1 and I kinda regret it. I'd like to find that and it's sequel again, I'd probably keep them both this time around.[/QUOTE]

If you aren't worried about condition, I'd sell you my copy. It looks like it's been buffed, but I figured why not for 50 cents? I wasn't looking to make money on this one, I've just never seen it in the wild.

[quote name='Tsel']If you aren't worried about condition, I'd sell you my copy. It looks like it's been buffed, but I figured why not for 50 cents? I wasn't looking to make money on this one, I've just never seen it in the wild.[/QUOTE]

Nice finds! I still bust out a demo disc I have with intelligent cube on it.

Today for $75 I got this
IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg
Add went up at 6:30 advertising hundreds of games and 7 old VG systems. I think I got the best of it. While probably not the best deal better than nothing.

[quote name='slowdive21']Nice finds! I still bust out a demo disc I have with intelligent cube on it.[/QUOTE]

I was shocked to find it just because of random it was. The only other games there were Medivevil II and Need for Speed: High Stakes and some random PC games.

[quote name='DeadStranger']
Add went up at 6:30 advertising hundreds of games and 7 old VG systems. I think I got the best of it. While probably not the best deal better than nothing.[/QUOTE]

Umm, that is an extremely good deal and I want to hit your with a rock.

[quote name='AugustAPC']^ nice. I've found Intelligent Qube before, it sells great. Also a nice game if you intend to keep it. I sold my copy of Medievil 1 and I kinda regret it. I'd like to find that and it's sequel again, I'd probably keep them both this time around.[/QUOTE]

I spent 40 at Gamestop for it 4 years ago. Great game.

I'm getting really tired of "yard sales"
that turn out to be a table of clothes.

Went to 15 sales today, On the last sale
I got a game boy advance (first model, not sp)For $1.50.

That's about all that kept me
from going on a nerd rage and
beating people with a stick

I did some price comparisons, I think I did pretty well today, for my first shot at this.
At amazon,
Final Fantasy Vii, I can expect about 35
Beyond the Beyond, I can expect about 15
Vagrant Story, I can expect about 25
Legend of Dragoon, I can expect about 25
If I priced them all at this I would be a few dollars under market for each, factoring in condition, they are all ranging from like new to very good.
I think Ill give a shot at putting these up on Craigslist first.
Oh, and I definitely should of picked up those Golden Sun's, they had the boxes, manuals, and all.

Not much video game-wise other than Virtual Sea Monkeys for PS1 CIB($3, about what its asking price is on eBay).

Did pick up a bunch of books I was interested in for cheap, including the George Carlin book, "When Will Jesus Bring The Pork Chops?" that was mixed in with a bunch of religious books. I think the title threw them off... If you don't get the irony of the title, I weep for humanity...

[quote name='DeadStranger']Today for $75 I got this
IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg
Add went up at 6:30 advertising hundreds of games and 7 old VG systems. I think I got the best of it. While probably not the best deal better than nothing.[/QUOTE]

You should do we ll if you want to resell, I just sold my X2 I got as part of a lot for 50 so and chrono trigger if you sell should get you another 60 or so you can probably make a good couple hundred on that lot if you choose to go that route

Today was AWESOME. There were a ton of yard sales, and not too many people checking them out. I finally have stuff to share with the rest of the board.

IMG_4604.jpg
IMG_4602.jpg

I got all the PC games in the first pic for $2 and it came with the TI-83 Plus. The XBOX and Sega game with games and the PS2 games, all for $15. The SNES (also has wires and controllers) was $15, and found it at the end of the day!

The Pikachu VCR was $1 (didn't know these existed). The Pikachu Tomagatchi was $0.50. GBC w/ Pokemon Blue was $2. Then for everything else I spent $15.

This is just the gaming stuff I got. I also picked up an EmiGlio robot (now I just have to find 4 D batteries to see if it works).

[quote name='Javansdaddy']Not much video game-wise other than Virtual Sea Monkeys for PS1 CIB($3, about what its asking price is on eBay).

Did pick up a bunch of books I was interested in for cheap, including the George Carlin book, "When Will Jesus Bring The Pork Chops?" that was mixed in with a bunch of religious books. I think the title threw them off... If you don't get the irony of the title, I weep for humanity...[/QUOTE]

Loved that book. The world's a little dimmer for having lost him.

So I'll post a few things later, but this story kinda made my weekend. Out at the in-laws for their gated community's garage sale weekend. As I'm driving out here, my wife calls me to ask if she did good. She saw a PS2 and a stack of games for $125, but immediately says she said "hell no." She asked if the lady would separate, which the seller did. My wife tells me she found Final Fantasy X and the guide, and paid $5.

The disc is beaten to hell, as is the guide, but it's non-GH version and the poster's still attached to the guide. OK for $5, but the fact that my wife, who was practically militant against me collecting games at first, was looking out for me and found something...well I'm still smiling about it.

Obviously not the only thing we found out here, but I'll post when I get back home.

[quote name='Artrigis']Went to a yard sale today and got some deals, I think I should have gotten a few more that were there.. They had the first two golden suns for GBA with box. $2 each, went back for em later and they were gone.

As for what I picked up though, got 7 games for $12: All have original case / manuals / Black Label
PS1:
Legend of Dragoon, mint.
Beyond the Beyond, 2 small cracks in case.
Vagrant Story, mint. Came with a 2000 Collector's CD Vol 3, it says is includes Legend of Mana Threads of Fate, Chrono Cross, Front Mission 3, Saga Frontier 2, Chocobo's Dungeon 2, Chocobo Racing.
Final Fantasy VII, small crack in case. Everything else mint.
Final Fantasy IX, Mint.

PS2:
Sealed Final Fantasy XII
Plat Hits Star Ocean Till the End of Time, Mint.

They also have a Guardian's Crusade, Final Fantasy Tactics (greatest hits), Chrono Trigger (Greatest Hits).

So I have a few questions.. I've never bought old games like this, I want to resell them.. what are these ones worth? Where should I sell them, just ebay or amazon?
Also are those last 3 worth picking up? Could probably get all 3 for $5.

Thanks all[/QUOTE]

FF Tactics and Chronicles (?) are probably worth picking up at that price if the condition is good.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Yea, because I drove to garage sales specifically looking for this one game, completely aware of its low value, with every intention of selling it for minimal profit!

I'm shocked at how ignorant people can be.[/QUOTE]

Been there, some days you're selling just to break even on gas. :drool:

evcn4y.jpg

Atari 2600 With 10 Games - 10
Mario Party 6 & 7 (Both Complete) - 5 Each

Atari was brought out at a house when I asked about older video games, offered 10. The Mario Party games were asking price.

I did a small route on Friday and was out for just under 2 hours. Went to 14 sales total. Not much to mention, only mention of anything missed was a GameBoy and nothing way overpriced.

A sale right by me started at 10 so I went over shortly before 10 after I got home, asked about games and the guy brought me in his house to show me a Wii he wanted to sell as a bundle for $150 with about 10 games (Donkey Kong Country & Mario Party 8 of note) & a ton of downloaded stuff (probably about 40 VC & WW games including some more niche like stuff like TG-16 games, Alex Kidd In Mircle World & Legend of the Mystical Ninja for some examples along with some more common popular games like Zelda & DKC). I saw some GameCube games and asked about them and the guy decided to let them go for $5 when I asked.

30ubcd3.jpg

God of War Hydra Demo - .50
New Super Mario Bros (Complete) - 10
2 PC Games - .50 Each
Saturn with 2 Controllers, Hookups & 7 Games - 10
Genesis With 1 Controller, Hookups, 5 Games & Sonic 3D Blast, R PC Games - 5

Virtua Fighter 2 is actually in the back half for Clockwork Knight, no Nights as Hi-Octane was in the case but by some miracle at least Astal is complete. The Genesis bundle was the only thing Saturday that wasen't simply asking price, I didn't see a price and when I asked I offered 5 for the Genesis stuff and the 2 disc Sonic PC deal. Aladdin is complete while Mortal Kombat 3 is boxed.

Saturday I was out from 7:15 till 11:05, went to a few sales centered around 2 advertised sales then went the next town over for a townwide sale I've never been to before. I decided to head home just before 11 shortly after I ran into both of the Sega bundles, by that point I decided to quit as I felt like an overheated Excitebike that needed to pull over after running around for 3 1/2 hours, I was about 2/3rd of the way into town when I decided to call it a day. I still did manage to get to about 56 sales (48 of which were at the community sale).

I was rather pessimistic about the whole community sale thing (as I would agree with most if not all of the negatives mentioned about them a few weeks ago in the YS thread) and this is one that has been going on every year for a while. The two advertised sales were on my alternate route and I had 2 routes planed out after them. 1) spend the rest of my day in the community sale or 2) head back way in the other direction to do my normal route and as negative as I am about community sales I went with it anyways and figured it would be much easier on the gas tank and figured I'd at least try and hit up the side streets as best I could.

Didn't miss much, the house I got the 2 PC games had a page with prices including GBA games for $2 that were gone and one house mentioned something gameboy that was gone. For expensive a fat PS2 with 5 games for $100 but offered to do $75 when I was looking at the games (mentioned how they paid $300 for it).

I didn't hear as much of the usual stuff when I ask about older video games but a few that stand out. We had some but the kids "trashed" them (hopefully they didn't have IATCG's old Genesis stuff :D). A guy that sold it all last year and had a "ton" of it and my personal favorite, one house a lady said her husband has that stuff and called him on the phone since he was out yardsaling - to which I was told that they are worth money and that they wouldn't be a dollar each or something like that so it certainly wasen't worth pressing the issue and waiting around for this guy.

First advertised stop I got the GoW demo, current and last gen games with different prices and a little too high especially for a yardsale on many of them (WWE 2009 on PS3 for 10 for example) 2nd advertised sale was a revist from one I did good at last year on 8-26-12, I actually showed up about 20 minutes early and passed by twice going to other sales nearby since it was in a garage and the door was shut. On the 3rd pass by just before 8 the door was up and 2 or 3 other people were around the games, an old lady tried to haggle on a 360 game and the guy basicly said sorry they looked them up or something like that (I figured haggling was out of the question when I overheard this) and she then got on the phone and was asking someone in the family about Call of Duty games as if to make sure they were interested if they were more then a few bucks. The games weren't particularly expensive but were not cheap enough to say take a chance on for the lack of a better term. Looked like 7 or 10 for a number of what was mostly Xbox 360 games. I noticed Pokemon White, Black and another Pokemon game that were all $15 each compared to 5 each asking price for the Pokemon DS games I got at this address last year, different initials on this year's Pokemon games IIRC. I noticed a guy buying a boxed cobalt blue DS Lite system that I didn't see and I'd guess he was holding already when I got to the sale but I'm guessing it wasen't too cheap.

When I got home I noticed a small sticker off to the side of the shoe box that the Genesis stuff was in marked $50 which I'm guessing was an old price from a yardsale many years past.

hit one yard sale today. first grab of the year, thought i did okay. all this i'm keeping for my personal collection. never owned a PS2 or Genesis in my life. any recommendations on Genesis games i should add to my collection?

40 bucks for it all. everything is in working conditions, didn't realize that Onimusha 1 and Dark Cloud were in the game cases also. got it from a local yard sale here in Davis. talked them down from 60 bucks.

edit: sorry for the weak picture. that's ICO on the left, the case with the glare on it.

IMG_20120519_134559.jpg

[quote name='SnesGuy']I'm getting really tired of "yard sales"
that turn out to be a table of clothes.

Went to 15 sales today, On the last sale
I got a game boy advance (first model, not sp)For $1.50.

That's about all that kept me
from going on a nerd rage and
beating people with a stick[/QUOTE]

That's kind of the reason I avoid yard sales and head to flea markets and thrift stores. You can go to 10 yard sales and find nothing but clothes and old appliances but when you do find stuff it's a lot cheaper but with gas prices kind of evens out

[quote name='dasme313']Today was AWESOME. There were a ton of yard sales, and not too many people checking them out. I finally have stuff to share with the rest of the board.

IMG_4604.jpg
IMG_4602.jpg

I got all the PC games in the first pic for $2 and it came with the TI-83 Plus. The XBOX and Sega game with games and the PS2 games, all for $15. The SNES (also has wires and controllers) was $15, and found it at the end of the day!

The Pikachu VCR was $1 (didn't know these existed). The Pikachu Tomagatchi was $0.50. GBC w/ Pokemon Blue was $2. Then for everything else I spent $15.

This is just the gaming stuff I got. I also picked up an EmiGlio robot (now I just have to find 4 D batteries to see if it works).[/QUOTE]

That pikachu tamagotchi is probably worth a lot, especially with package, check ebay for prices, you will be surprised. I would guess about $30-60 but could be more.

My meager finds this week:

Mike Tyson's Punchout, Mega Man 5, Werewolf NES: $6

GBA with World Championship Poker: $4

This was all I saw today game related. The sale advertising nes/snes/ps1 was a no show/ghost sale. Also found Dexter seasons 1-3 for $1 each (2 and 3 were sealed).

Went to my city wide yard sale, found a Roland synthesizer from the mid 70's and a rusty Pepsi machine. One lady had a stack of PS2 and Wii games, Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 were the only things of note for $1 each. I literally turned to tell my wife to wait up and they were gone. Literally 15 seconds.

But it's ok, we went for a drive, and hit another community sale and I got a score!
In a box full of junk PS2 games, I found: Final Fantasy 12, Ratchet and Clank, and Kingdom Hearts: Re Chain of Memories for $10, guy wanted $5 each but took $10 CIF! I really wanted the KH Game too. He had some other decent stuff, but nothing overwhelming.

Next Stopped by a guy who had some CDs and DVDs and clothes, had some original Xbox and PS2 games, got Shadow of the Colossus and Madden 10 for $2.50 each. I haven't played a football game since ESPN 2K5, so it was pretty cool to play a modern one.

Last sale I got a scratched up Midnight Club 3 for 50 cents. It should play, but has one bad scratch, I'll probably get tired of it before I get that far anyways.

All in all, a good day to be me on the yard sale tour. Wife is sick of waking up at 7 on Saturday, so I am taking several weeks off.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']That's kind of the reason I avoid yard sales and head to flea markets and thrift stores. You can go to 10 yard sales and find nothing but clothes and old appliances but when you do find stuff it's a lot cheaper but with gas prices kind of evens out[/QUOTE]

The other solution is to look for other things as well as games. If I went just for games, I would quit going.

Does anyone recognize this figure???

I don't normally go for this stuff but this looked familiar and it was .50.

But, what is it???

[quote name='schultzed']The other solution is to look for other things as well as games. If I went just for games, I would quit going.[/QUOTE]

Personally I look for anything that piques my interest. That's why I was so frustrated today. That game boy was literally the only thing I bought.

Usually I come home with a box of dvds, books, board games, random things to flip, etc.

Burritoman: I want to see a pic of that synthesizer or let me know what model it is. How much did you pay for it?

Schultzed: looks like something from Spawn or something like it.

bread's done
Back