Official 2012 Yard Sale Thread

[quote name='SnesGuy']Personally I look for anything that piques my interest. That's why I was so frustrated today. That game boy was literally the only thing I bought.

Usually I come home with a box of dvds, books, board games, random things to flip, etc.[/QUOTE]

From my years of collecting and selling, I have a fairly good idea of the kinds of items to look out for as far as resale value goes, and I rarely see anything worth giving even a second look to at Tag Sales in my area. It's not like I'm going to Tag Sales or Goodwill, seeing that they don't have video games, and leave. I scope out toys, games, books, CD's, DVD's, amongst other things, but have come up with nada.

Well this made my crap yard sale day better.
Made a decent score off facebook a little while ago.
27 N64 games for $50. at $1.85 a game I'm not complaining
Selling my dupes I'll probably make a little profit
and add 15 games to my collection. Pic and game list in spoiler.

Untitled-1.jpg

gex 64
tony hawk pro skater
castlevania
kirby 64
pokemon stadium
mortal combat sub zero
wave race 64
donkey kong 64
turok 2
armorines
rampage 2
mortal kombat trilogy
bango kazooie
toy story 2
super mario 64
the legend of zelda ocarina of time
yoshis story
mario party 2
buck bumble
pokemon snap
starfox 64
fighting force 64
turok rage wars
banjo tooie
the legend of zelda majoras mask
rayman 2
turok 3
south park

Got a blue Nintendo Ds Lite for $15.00. They wanted 30 but talked them down. Came with all original packaging too.

Also Got Halo 2 for a $1.00

[quote name='schultzed']Does anyone recognize this figure???

I don't normally go for this stuff but this looked familiar and it was .50.

But, what is it???[/QUOTE]
That is Dojo from the Samurai Spawn line by McFarlane Toys. He came out in 2001, right around the time when the Four Horsemen left because McFarlane decided to focus on appearance rather than articulation and playability (recently, they have decided to stop focusing on appearance as well and now they just make crap). There were some amazing sculpts, but you can only get a couple of decent poses out of them. And many of them break if you look at them funny, so it's pretty lucky to find a McFarlane toy from the early naughts intact at a yard sale. He's not really worth much of anything, but he'll look good on your shelf.

I'm assuming he didn't come with his weapons?

Didn't find much game wise, however did find 2 brand new lego sets unopened in the box for $5 each and they retail for $20 at any of the stores.

Well I had an interesting find for $15. I got a crate full of PS1 games (not US ones) and a PS1 with those red white and yellow cord slots in the back. Does anyone know what these are? It looks like a few of the games are from Japan and some even have Gamestation on them but many have nothing. I'm sorry I don't have pics but can anyone guess what they are?

I'm thinking they are fake/bootleg or from Japan. Is there a market for games like these and could I get in trouble for selling bootleg games?

Also at another sale I paid $20 for Left for Dead 2, Call of Duty 4, Dungeon Siege 3 and Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 all in great condition for the Xbox 360. :D

[quote name='Mr Snarp Snarps']Well I had an interesting find for $15. I got a crate full of PS1 games (not US ones) and a PS1 with those red white and yellow cord slots in the back. Does anyone know what these are? It looks like a few of the games are from Japan and some even have Gamestation on them but many have nothing. I'm sorry I don't have pics but can anyone guess what they are?

I'm thinking they are fake/bootleg or from Japan. Is there a market for games like these and could I get in trouble for selling bootleg games?
[/QUOTE]

Pics would help a lot.

Anybody know if the Zelda game I posted has any value and if so where would be the best place to sell it? I honestly can't find anything on it but my Google-Fu might just be very weak.

IMG_0736.jpg

Oh and also this one if possible. Thanks in advance

IMG_0751.jpg

[quote name='DeadStranger']Anybody know if the Zelda game I posted has any value and if so where would be the best place to sell it? I honestly can't find anything on it but my Google-Fu might just be very weak.

IMG_0736.jpg

Oh and also this one if possible. Thanks in advance

IMG_0751.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The first one is easy:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Legend-Zelda-Nintendo-Japanese-Densetsu/dp/B000069RYW

The second, not so much.

"Japan import ps2 hudsonsoft game" is the best I can do.

Went yard saling this weekend and got some stuff. Will post a list later.

Was looking up what some were worth and one caught me by surprise and I figured I'd see what anyone else thought.

At one sale I asked if they had any older gaming stuff for sale since they had a Vita listed. They said they did and brought out what that could find (said they had more so I left number).

For $10 I got an NES with 2 Controllers and a gray zapper gun. It also came with 6 NES games and 1 SNES game. All the games are Cart only but in good to mint condition.

Games were
- Legend of Zelda (gray cart)
- Super Mario Bros 2
- Super Mario Bros 3
- Burgertime
- Airwolf
- Panic Restaurant

SNES was Mario is Missing.

I looked up the Panic Restaurant cart is apparently it is super RARE.. like going for $200-$500?!?!?!?

http://videogames.pricecharting.com/game/nes/panic-restaurant

Any thoughts if this is legit?

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Went yard saling this weekend and got some stuff. Will post a list later.

Was looking up what some were worth and one caught me by surprise and I figured I'd see what anyone else thought.

At one sale I asked if they had any older gaming stuff for sale since they had a Vita listed. They said they did and brought out what that could find (said they had more so I left number).

For $10 I got an NES with 2 Controllers and a gray zapper gun. It also came with 6 NES games and 1 SNES game. All the games are Cart only but in good to mint condition.

Games were
- Super Mario Bros 2
- Super Mario Bros 3
- Burgertime
- Airwolf
- Panic Restaurant

I looked up the Panic Restaurant cart is apparently it is super RARE.. like going for $200-$500?!?!?!?

Any thoughts if this is legit?[/QUOTE]

It's legit -- very nice score -- Looks like it's going for around $200 cart only on eBay!

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=panic+restaurant&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Went yard saling this weekend and got some stuff. Will post a list later.

Games were
- Super Mario Bros 2
- Super Mario Bros 3
- Burgertime
- Airwolf
- Panic Restaurant

Any thoughts if this is legit?[/QUOTE]
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw...ct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

Nice find on Panic Restaurant . . . I buy stuff if I don't know the value . . . hoping for a gem like this but I always end up with a worthless common.

I had a better weekend this week (still not awesome):

I offered $10 . . . counter was $15 . . . ended up at $13.

I was happy to see a reasonably priced PSP

Paid $20. Tests well. Has an extra battery but no memory stick :whistle2:(

This stuff was supposed to be $5 each

But I bought some books and then bundled and ended up paying $10 for all.

This was early on Friday:

The system had a $25 tag on it . . . so I started to pick through the games but grandma thought it was supposed to $25 for all. I paid $20 (I didn't want to dicker too much cuz I expected her to call the kids and find out the games were extra). Everything looks great except when I go home I found that Pikmin 2 had the Disney Skate disc in it . . . so I went to the Skate case and it was . . . empty . . . fuck

I was surprised to spot this late on Friday:

The guy was very firm on the $20 . . . but I got him to throw in 3 books and 2 CDs (with nice listing values) which I would've paid $5 for. So, I consider the DC to be $15.

Had a good day yesterday.

of0pso.jpg

2e650yd.jpg

The first score was all at one sale. The Naruto wall scrolls were $1 each and the video game was $2.

After that I went to a neighborhood yard sale and got:

15i23xz.jpg

:xbox: with controllers and game was $20. The seller said that he didn't know which controllers worked. Got home and only one works.

2mpzgom.jpg

Got all of these for $12. Got home and was disappointed to know that Dead or Alive Ultimate was supposed to come in a box set. Jack and Daxter is sealed. All games are complete.

Panic Restaurant is an NES holy grail, one of the games Taito released in the last year or so of the NES' life and were primarily available only on the rental market. Bubble Bobble 2, Flintstones 2, and Little Samson are all in the same category. Great find. Unless you're a hardcore NES collector, I'd flip it, the game is fun, but easy (except for the last boss for some reason).

[quote name='commandercody83']Burritoman: I want to see a pic of that synthesizer or let me know what model it is. How much did you pay for it?[/QUOTE]

We were on bikes actually, so I couldn't pick it up, just saw it. It was a Roland RS 101. One of those old school ones where the case opens up and the synth is inside. I used to have a couple that were similar.

They sound cool, but they're heavy as hell. I just use a modern one these days.

Hit one up today with a ton of free stuff and the rest of the stuff a dime to a quarter with jars at each table to pay. My sister raided the free stuff but I saw nothing at all worth taking. At the tables, I found one of those giant gag Emerson remove controls for 25 cents, so I went ahead and grabbed it. I've seen them at Goodwills and Salvation Armies but I think the cheapest was $3. The batteries in it are good too so they'll likely end up in my wireless keyboard.

On the way home, I found a Stanley Box Cutter laying by the side of the road. Picked it up, pulled back the handle and it locked (last one I found maybe 100 feet away on the other side of the road doesn't lock.) Not sure who the hell keeps losing them, but I figure I might as well grab them so some kid doesn't find them or someone hits one with a lawn mower.

EDIT: Almost forgot. I did find a Jigglypuff Pokemon card in the bottom of a box of free stuff. Grabbed it for my nephew. My sister then dropped a dime (all I had was quarters) on a Pokemon Burger King big plastic card shape thing. They had another one (the green dude with the wings) but she said she was sure he had that one.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Thanks. I haven't sold anything on ebay for years. Think that's the best way to get the most out of it?[/QUOTE]

I'd ebay it in early Dec. Otherwise, I'd park it on Amazon at a high value. If it doesn't move on Amazon, I'd ebay it in Dec.

[quote name='schultzed']I'd ebay it in early Dec. Otherwise, I'd park it on Amazon at a high value. If it doesn't move on Amazon, I'd ebay it in Dec.[/QUOTE]

Why in December?

[quote name='spmahn']Panic Restaurant is an NES holy grail, one of the games Taito released in the last year or so of the NES' life and were primarily available only on the rental market. Bubble Bobble 2, Flintstones 2, and Little Samson are all in the same category. Great find. Unless you're a hardcore NES collector, I'd flip it, the game is fun, but easy (except for the last boss for some reason).[/QUOTE]

It did have what looked like rental stickers on it so it probably came from a rental store. Not really a collector yet. I'm just now finally getting consoles back that I sold a few years ago when I decided to get rid of all of my old stuff. The console I picked up needs a new pin in it... doesn't really work well unless you get the cart just right...

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Why in December?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing because that's the start of the holidays, when everyone is willing to pay top dollar for all of their crap.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Why in December?[/QUOTE]

I just think the market will be strongest in December (holiday buying).

Now that Ebay has gotten rid of listing fees, you could just put the cart out with a BIN of $250 and relist it if it doesn't sell. My fear with Ebay would be that you pick the week where interest isn't as high and it ends up at $160 (or something).

[quote name='schultzed']

Now that Ebay has gotten rid of listing fees, you could just put the cart out with a BIN of $250 and relist it if it doesn't sell. [/QUOTE]

I just listed something and was charged a fee.

A few finds this weekend:

At one sale, I picked up one old 80's Scrabble Deluxe, complete in near mint box. This is the version with the etched wood tiles and the turntable board. Paid $4 for it. I also picked up at the same sale, for .25, a vintage Pac-man plush and a GoBot magnetic watch, just like this.

Also, for $1, I got a vintage Return of the Jedi Han Solo blaster. Unfortunately, it also appears to have it's original vintage Duracells, and the thing was corroded beyond repair, and the metal connector snapped off will I was trying to clean it. I'm not sure about repairing it, as it seems to not really have enough resale value to invest time into.

At another sale, I picked up a copy of Godzilla: Destroy all Monsters Melee for the Xbox for $4. No manual, but still worth it. I also snagged a complete and minty copy of Kinect Disneyland Adventures for $8 and finished the day with a $3 Gamecube, no cables.

I picked up a ton of other stuff too, but nothing too thrilling, not for CAG anyways.

Here is a summary of all I picked up this weekend:

Mentioned already:
NES w/ 2 controllers and gray blaster, 6 NES games, 1 SNES game - $10
Games were
- Super Mario Bro 2
- Super Mario Bro 3
- Legend of Zelda
- Panic Restaurant :hot:
- Burgertime
- Airwolf
- Mario is Missing for SNES

At this sale they said they had other games + a SNES + a Sega in some other boxes somewhere. I left my number and told them to give me a call when they found them. Hopefully that pans out. I think I dodged a bullet on the Panic Restaurant because I initially offered $5 and the guy said he would need to look some of them up so to prevent having to pay even more (wasn't aware of value on Panic Restaurant at the time) I offered 10 and he took it.

At another sale I picked up a good condition, in box copy of Time Crisis - Crisis Zone w/ Light Gun for $5. I had to ask them if they had any games and they pulled out some PS2 initially and mentioned they had some PS1 laying around but couldn't find. I asked what they thought they might be and the guy said all of the RE's and possibily Twisted Metal among others. Said if he found them he'd sell to me for $2 each. I left my name and number and I am really hoping they call me if they find them. I want those RE's! :hot:

Other sales netted the folowing:

For $5 the follwing Gameboy games (with plastic holders)
- Super Mario Land
- Tetris
- Tetris 2

For $1 (Disc only games are pretty scratched, so I'm hoping to get them buffered out)
- Disc only TMNT The Movie Game for 360
- Disc only GTA: SA for Xbox 1
- Disc only Robots DVD (For kiddos)
- Sealed copy of Peter Jackson's King Kong for Xbox 1

For $1 (Again, disc only was scratched to hell)
- Tetris Gameboy game with plastic holder
- Painkiller PC Game
- Disc only copy of Fable for Xbox 1

For $5
- Sealed Top Gun Blu-ray
- Sealed American Gangster Blu-ray

For $2.50
- Doom 3 for Xbox 1 (Missing Manual)
- Bioshock for 360 (Missing Manual)
- Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories - GBA

For $4
- Seasons 1-4 of Family Guy on DVD ($1 per season)

For $2 I also got an Acer AL1515 15" LCD Monitor that just needed some TLC. I'm going to flip that out for a decent profit as well.

Pretty good weekend, and looking forward to cashing in on the Panic Restaurant NES Cart. :cool:

First 2 sales were great, and then it went downhill.

Snagged a Nintendo 64 with grey controller in near-mint condition for 10 bucks. It also included a mint cartridge of Super Mario 64 complete in box.

Picked up GTA: Vice City, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai, and Devil May Cry for PS2. All black labels and in great condition, no scratches, and all manuals and cases.

My big find of the day was a new P90X set for 10 bucks. Everything was included and it hadn't ever been used. The workout set was on a table with all the rest of his gear he bought to complete the series, but everything was still in wrappers and boxes. Since he was a heavier guy, I assumed he never got around to it. Definitely going to be reselling, as I've already done the series multiple times.

I know that's not really a CAG thing, but figured it was a cool find to end my day nonetheless.

[quote name='TiKi2']I just listed something and was charged a fee.[/QUOTE]

There are fees for special services (10 day auction, extra pictures . . .). But if you keep the listing simple with only one pic . . . there is no charge (until it sells). I think the first 100 listings a month are free.

Finds part 2 . . . this was Saturday . . . only out for a few hours.

I drove to a neighboring city (30 min. away) and hit a subdivision . . . hoping to find new territory. This was mostly a fail. Apparently I started on the wrong end. As I worked my way through I saw very little game stuff after 10 houses I found a box with 2 N64 games which looked like there had been others . . . someone else got the good ones. At another I saw a box with a GBA with a case and a sign . . . $10 for the system and games or .75 each . . . but no games. When I asked, "there were a bunch of Pokemon games" . . . ugh. I got the sys for $3. A little further I found an SNES controller in box marked $2. I negotiated to $1 and they said there were 2 . . . the other was sealed . . . fuck. There is just so much competition.

I did pull SW BII out of a bundle (bad games and a sys for $40) at an early house and paid $2 for it.

Not pictured, I also found a Wii sensor bar (official) for $1. Cool, because I'd like to make it easy to shift the system from upstairs to the basement.

On my way back, I found:

for $3.

Only a few blocks from home, I spotted a few N64 games in a bin . . . marked $3 each. I pulled 2 and we agreed on $3 for the pair. Then I saw this dirty SNES in a bin of junk:

The guy was nice and we agreed on $2 more. He asked his son about the power adapter . . . no go. I asked about games and the daughter pulls out a bag with about 8 games. I offered $10 for everything but the guy balked. Said he'd do $1 each on the games . . . so, I picked the 5 best and paid $10. Spotted the Animal Crossing and paid $1 more.

[quote name='schultzed']There are fees for special services (10 day auction, extra pictures . . .). But if you keep the listing simple with only one pic . . . there is no charge (until it sells). I think the first 100 listings a month are free.[/QUOTE]

I believe it's no insertion fee for auction-style listings only, but you still have to pay $0.50 to put up a Buy It Now listing. That's probably where the confusion is coming from.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']For $2 I also got an Acer AL1515 15" LCD Monitor that just needed some TLC. I'm going to flip that out for a decent profit as well.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Almost forgot, my aunt called my mom and mentioned she got a 15" LCD at the library sale in our old town for $5. My bro still lives near there so I told him and he stopped by just as they were closing. The woman said they had $5 left so he went back the next morning and grabbed 4 and my grandfather grabbed the last one as his place is pretty small.

He sent two of them down as he said he only wanted one for a spare and one to sell to the pawn shop for $20 to get is investment back. (Plus, I'd already bought him a 19" CRT, gave him my 17" CRT when the 19" died and then flipped him a 15" Dell LCD for $10 that I bought for $5 last summer).

So everyone I know really is set on LCDs, which means I'm sure I'll find some more this summer for $5 or less that I can't pass up.

I found a sealed copy of Hydro Thunder at a garage sale for $2. It has this weird "Winner CBS Video Game Test" sticker on it. What is up with that? I am also not sure if it is legitimately factory sealed. Is there any way to tell?
hydrothunder001.jpg

hydrothunder002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rabidchiuaua']I found a sealed copy of Hydro Thunder at a garage sale for $2. It has this weird "Winner CBS Video Game Test" sticker on it. What is up with that? I am also not sure if it is legitimately factory sealed. Is there any way to tell?
hydrothunder001.jpg

hydrothunder002.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Found a little information here:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/midway-wins-in-toy-test-2447170

I'm not sure; it could be that a retailer just put the sticker on as an advertising thing, though you might want to ask over at Sega Age to see if anyone knows what a CBS reviewer's copy looks like.

If Im not mistaken the dreamcast sealed games sides don't look like that. They have the folds on the sides. I sold all my sealed copies so I can't check.

Any tips on picking which yard sales to go to? Me and a few friends have some free time this weekend and we thought we'd check some out.

[quote name='o_O']Any tips on picking which yard sales to go to? Me and a few friends have some free time this weekend and we thought we'd check some out.[/QUOTE]

Its very basic but the best advice I could give is go to as many as possible.

The more you hit the better your chances will be. Also, walk up to every sale (even if it looks unlikely) . . . often stuff is hiding under a table or you might find a random great item among the clothes. Also, ask about videogames . . . people might bring stuff out.

You'd think that the richer neighborhoods would be better but often the poorer neighborhoods produce better stuff.

The sales that advertise videogames might be good but they might be overpriced and picked over very, very quickly.

Definitely look under the tables and in every box and around the whole sale, I have found stuff under tables before. You can find tamagotchi's in those boxes of fast food toys, which considering how much they are selling for these days and you can usually get them for 25 cents they are not to be passed up.

[quote name='schultzed']Its very basic but the best advice I could give is go to as many as possible.

The more you hit the better your chances will be. Also, walk up to every sale (even if it looks unlikely) . . . often stuff is hiding under a table or you might find a random great item among the clothes. Also, ask about videogames . . . people might bring stuff out.

You'd think that the richer neighborhoods would be better but often the poorer neighborhoods produce better stuff.

The sales that advertise videogames might be good but they might be overpriced and picked over very, very quickly.[/QUOTE]

This. If you plan on hitting any sales that list video games, try to hit them as soon as they start. Around here, competition is tough and "If you ain't first, you're last."

If a sale advertises a lot of video games, that is usually an indication of an overpriced sale, or a sale with a ton of retail cast off shovelware video games which is probably what you don't want. This does not mean all sales that advertise games will be overpriced, just ones that say things like tons of video games or, perhaps ones that list many game items.. If you have other sales on your list that look more promisnig, I would put these types of sales last in order to avoid disappointment. It would be very rare for a sale to advertise tons of video games and have them at 25 or 50 cents each.

Over here estate sales get picked over instantly, so if you are going to a sale that specifically states "estate sale" be warned that if you are not first, you probably won't even get a chance at anything. I have gone to estate sales on the second day where the house is literately empty. Be prepared to stand in front of the sale for 30 min or more while you wait until they start letting people in. However a yard sale is completely different. If you see something good at an estate sale and its overpriced, go back the next day, estate sales usually do 50% off on the second day, if there is anything left. Watch out for the estate sales run by a firm or business, you will get to know these if you read the ads frequently, it will say something like, estate sale run by: xxxx these sales are almost always overpriced, sometimes even more than online prices and you will never get anything good from them, better off just shopping online in that case.

[quote name='SaraAB']If a sale advertises a lot of video games, that is usually an indication of an overpriced sale, or a sale with a ton of retail cast off shovelware video games which is probably what you don't want. This does not mean all sales that advertise games will be overpriced, just ones that say things like tons of video games or, perhaps ones that list many game items.. If you have other sales on your list that look more promisnig, I would put these types of sales last in order to avoid disappointment. It would be very rare for a sale to advertise tons of video games and have them at 25 or 50 cents each.

Over here estate sales get picked over instantly, so if you are going to a sale that specifically states "estate sale" be warned that if you are not first, you probably won't even get a chance at anything. I have gone to estate sales on the second day where the house is literately empty. Be prepared to stand in front of the sale for 30 min or more while you wait until they start letting people in. However a yard sale is completely different. If you see something good at an estate sale and its overpriced, go back the next day, estate sales usually do 50% off on the second day, if there is anything left. Watch out for the estate sales run by a firm or business, you will get to know these if you read the ads frequently, it will say something like, estate sale run by: xxxx these sales are almost always overpriced, sometimes even more than online prices and you will never get anything good from them, better off just shopping online in that case.[/QUOTE]

I've always wondered who hires these firms and are OK with the prices they set!? I'd just want to move the stuff out...

[quote name='Monoxide1986']It did have what looked like rental stickers on it so it probably came from a rental store. Not really a collector yet. I'm just now finally getting consoles back that I sold a few years ago when I decided to get rid of all of my old stuff. The console I picked up needs a new pin in it... doesn't really work well unless you get the cart just right...[/QUOTE]

Just sold the copy of Panic Restaurant I picked up for $325 on ebay. Didn't even last a day.... Breaking down the stuff I picked up in the bundle.. cost me about $1.40.

Booya! :cool::booty:

How long does it typically take for the funds to become available in Paypal?.. haven't done anything with them in years.

[quote name='schultzed']

This was early on Friday:

The system had a $25 tag on it . . . so I started to pick through the games but grandma thought it was supposed to $25 for all. I paid $20 (I didn't want to dicker too much cuz I expected her to call the kids and find out the games were extra). Everything looks great except when I go home I found that Pikmin 2 had the Disney Skate disc in it . . . so I went to the Skate case and it was . . . empty . . . fuck[/QUOTE]

I found a disc only copy of Pikmin 2 a few years ago. Interested in letting go of the case?

[quote name='Cmosfm']I've always wondered who hires these firms and are OK with the prices they set!? I'd just want to move the stuff out...[/QUOTE]

People who don't want to deal with pricing the stuff and running a sale. They are ok with the prices because they are probably only netting 50% of the gross.

Yeah man I hear you there, if I was moving, I assume I would want everything out, since anything that did not sell, I would either be stuck hauling to the new house or throwing away. Therefore logically speaking I would be better off taking a small hit on the pricing of my items instead of having to throw them in the garbage. However I would not hire one of these firms, I would probably just rather price my stuff 50% off what they would charge and sell it all, if I was only going to get 50% of the gross myself. This is of course after all the good items that can be shipped are sold on ebay... which hopefully I would have enough time to do. Considering the condition of my basement, which none of the stuff is mine, if I held an estate sale it would probably be the most epic one this area has ever seen (and no video game stuff would be sold)!

Advertising with a firm's name on it will also lead to less people coming out to the sale.

Pikmin 2's value is going to plummet since its being released for the Wii next month in the USA I think. I had a copy and sold it for $58 on ebay, glad I sold it when I did.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Just sold the copy of Panic Restaurant I picked up for $325 on ebay. Didn't even last a day.... Breaking down the stuff I picked up in the bundle.. cost me about $1.40.

Booya! :cool::booty:

How long does it typically take for the funds to become available in Paypal?.. haven't done anything with them in years.[/QUOTE]

Mine are usually available almost immediately. Once the payment is in your account, you can buy anything from any site online that accepts Paypal. For cash, though, you'd have to transfer it to your bank account, which would take a few days. (I think there's also a way you can use your credit card to take money out, but I've never tried it.)

[quote name='ex_eBay_buyer']Mine are usually available almost immediately. Once the payment is in your account, you can buy anything from any site online that accepts Paypal. For cash, though, you'd have to transfer it to your bank account, which would take a few days. (I think there's also a way you can use your credit card to take money out, but I've never tried it.)[/QUOTE]

I'm reading that apparently the money is going to sit on hold for 20+ days because I'm not a frequent seller (item has to ship + buyer has to receive item + buyer has to leave feedback = money is released)... this kind of sucks... now I remember why I quit selling on eBay and associating myself with PayPal.....

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=security/ebay_payments_learn_more

The buyer is questionable too... I'm his third sale and he bought Flintstones 2 and Bonkers (two other rare games) in the past week..... http://myworld.ebay.com/porschealltheway964/&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2754

Sending the package to a US Address....

Sorry if this is off topic.

bread's done
Back