Official 99Gamers Thread

I am still using 99Gamers a lot. While it has slowed down, it's still useful. I like that there are lots of categories to buy from. The point values can be high sometimes, but what with the $10 for 25 coins that I bought a few weeks ago, and the fact that my own things I trade sell for higher values than things used to, it balances out. 

Sold a pack of Amiibo cards the other day for 12 coins (which retail for $6 per pack), after figuring out I had no interest in them. Planning to trade away some Club Nintendo merchandise in the future. 

This month, I've gotten an open Pikachu Amiibo (my first Amiibo), Jewel Master: Cradle of Rome 2 3DS, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future DS, and I have Blue Dragon Plus DS and Mahjong 3D for the 3DS on the way. I have also bought two different sets of Pokemon boosters for the online card game. 

I'm down to 24 coins, but I hope to list some stuff soon to get more coins. I tried to check out GameTZ, but I haven't had luck there so far. When you typically only have one thing to trade at a time, that site doesn't seem as useful. Also, as I have some 360 games I am still trying to get rid of and want no more 360 games, it makes it difficult to get things I want -- those being nearly exclusively Nintendo-systems games. 

Things normalized a bit now.  This week i manage to grab Assassin Creed iv for 27 coin.  Another thing is that 99gamer allow you to trade away old blu ray and dvd like goozex does before.  One thing I hate is some people list games for over 100 coins, which i am pretty sure no one in the right mind would buy it/  Ok maybe nto hate but annoyed when a notification pop up in my email and it is unreasonable prioce like Until Dawn for 150 coin lol

Last edited by a moderator:
After today i pulled all of my remaining stock off the site.. Sold a  brand new game    buyer goes   Cover art is damaged so they side with them and remove 4 tokens to pay to ship it back..

So now im out of the cash of shipping out of the cash of a sealed game and out  4 tokens from the fucking scammer  will never send out another thing  to this piece of  shit company.. Damn glad they are going belly up

Still sitting on 230 coins and just trying my damnedest to buy anything that will still ship.  Is still a bit of activity on the site, but not much. 

Still sitting on 230 coins and just trying my damnedest to buy anything that will still ship. Is still a bit of activity on the site, but not much.
I saw a few high priced items in the Everything Else area. Are you looking for pretty much anything such as Xbox One/PS4 games? If you dont mind paying the high prices.

I am down to 280 from over 600.  

Bought a SiriusXM receiver, and a Kindle Paperwhite which I'll actually use. Got good deals on both.

Wish they would close all the accounts with no login in more than 6 months.

But I think they feel it will reduce the inventory greatly.

I won't buy if the person hasn't logged in for a while.

I think 1 out of 3 trades is a bust. Which is sad.

If anyone wants to put Spider-Man edge of time and shattered dimensions up let me know i got 50 coins to throw away! For 360

TYDY App is down. Want your coins back? Check out this thread on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/99gamers2/comments/4kwjij/impending_legal_action_against_99gamers_and_its/

RIP 99Gamers you had a few good years. Glad I zero'ed out my coins. Goozex/VG5 taught me a lesson
the entire thing about a lawsuit made me laugh. This idoits have no idea what they are talking about and good luck getting a lawsuit against the company. I had 151 coins left people knew the site was dying 6 months back (had 400 coins then and was able to dump a lot)

anyone know of any other site like this or are sites like this a thing of the past.... not sure how people can lose money on these type of sites *unless you join in the last few months before it flops:

i think i lost

30,000+ pts on goozex but still came out 100s ahead

4000 + on vggames and still came out ahead

151 on 99 games and came out way head

just buy games cheap

leaptrade will be the next one to flop 55.00 buck there and never got a trade in a year

I found the guy responsible for refunds:

sddefault.jpg

Once I get that dollar 99Gamers owes me, I'll let you know.

Yeah, 99Gamers seems to be gone. I had noticed that everything was disappearing from the site recently. I ended with about 36 in coins. Shoulda got some Steam games or something. But I had been checking, and there was nothing I really wanted anyway. 

It was good while it lasted. Doesn't seem to be anything else out there as good as that site. 

anyone know of any other site like this or are sites like this a thing of the past....

I just started Gameflip. I'm really liking it so far

Good selection (Though the PC list is a bit stuffed with random key listings)

Can cash out to Paypal.

10% commission on physical, 12% on digital. Some might see a commission as a bad thing, but the simple truth is that these are business and they need to make money to justify their existence, and a commission fee ensures a steady income without having to resort to more scummier methods.

anyone know of any other site like this or are sites like this a thing of the past.... not sure how people can lose money on these type of sites *unless you join in the last few months before it flops:

Can cash out to Paypal.

10% commission on physical, 12% on digital. Some might see a commission as a bad thing, but the simple truth is that these are business and they need to make money to justify their existence, and a commission fee ensures a steady income without having to resort to more scummier methods.

Can cash out to Paypal.

just a clone of ebay

WHAT WHAT. I had like 1000 Coins on that site!! I hadn't checked it in days the hell happened!  Where's all my money

Crap you know i saw someone post about Leaptrad.e They never have anything either. Screw it i'm cashing otu my 87 bucks on that site too.

WHAT WHAT. I had like 1000 Coins on that site!! I hadn't checked it in days the hell happened! Where's all my money

Crap you know i saw someone post about Leaptrad.e They never have anything either. Screw it i'm cashing otu my 87 bucks on that site too.
good luck cashing out i got 55 bucks and there is nothing to buy

I'm surprised by the how GameTZ is seemingly forgotten. I think it's the oldest trade site around and still going. After Goozex, it just seemed to lose a significant portion of its user base but even after Goozex and all the other sites like it came and went, GameTZ is still around. 

Granted, I don't use it like I used (only trade like 2-3 times a year) and there's a different kind of risks and problems but it's been persistent, if anything and it's not a dependent on leeching new/unaware users.  

bread's done
Back