Official CAG Black Friday Video Game Deals Thread

[quote name='shrike4242']Simpsons S6 is still $40. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I'm almost certain best buy did not have simpsons on sale circuit city did for like $15.99 but anyways im off to go shopping at 4:00 AM damn so hard for me to get up this morning cyas

Circuitcity.com is up and going on there sales. Almost everything in the store is also online. Im grabbing the 50 pack of DVD+R for 6.99. Im also wondering if I should get doom 3.

[quote name='megaseadramon']Circuitcity.com is up and going on there sales. Almost everything in the store is also online. Im grabbing the 50 pack of DVD+R for 6.99. Im also wondering if I should get doom 3.[/QUOTE]
Well, everything I need is available online, but it won't let me checkout (can't process at this time, blah blah blah). I guess since I'm already up, might as well just hit the store and use the website as a backup.

Here's hoping it didn't snow too much last night.

I got WOW from BestBuy.com as a backup. I am going to still go check out the store and if I do find it I will cancel my online order. If not I am good to go. :)

Woo...I didn't really feel like going because I figured that it'd FINALLY clear up and the site would work. I selected in-store pick up so now I can sit back, relax, and pick it up in 5 hours or so :D

[quote name='PS2gamerGCN']Woo...I didn't really feel like going because I figured that it'd FINALLY clear up and the site would work. I selected in-store pick up so now I can sit back, relax, and pick it up in 5 hours or so :D[/QUOTE]

I would laugh so hard if you went and found out they sold yours in the madness of the sales. :)

[quote name='N5']I would laugh so hard if you went and found out they sold yours in the madness of the sales. :)[/QUOTE]
I'm afraid of that. If they do....ARGH!!!!!

Hmm...

Does anyone know if this code will only work on Player Choice games and not just any games at $19.99 in general without the players choice label?

2 for $30 - Xbox Platinum Hits - PS2 Greatest Hits - GC Players Choice - code GHPHPC

Wow... well, waited in line at checkout for about an hour at Circuit City (got there about 5:10 or 5:15) and they didn't have Family Guy (or at least I couldn't find it), but got my fiancee the Sandisk 1GB MP3 player and Arrested Development Season 2, and a GBA SP for myself.

Got to Target right at opening, snagged one of the GBAs there (wanted that one, but got it at Circuit City in case the Target was the old SP... both were Pearl Blue though, no Graphite. Bah.), and Family Guy, and went out the door. The GBAs sold out in the 10 minutes I was there, while at Circuit City they didn't appear to be moving at all.

Overall, a pretty successful first Black Friday.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Stupid Best Buy website non functiions... ARRRGH.[/QUOTE]

Worked fine for the order I placed about 2hrs ago.

Finally.

Ordere done of those $400 notebooks for my sister. Hope it comes through.

I'm stil pissed that they don;'t offer call of duty for $25. Guess I need to go.

Bah, CC charged me 9.99 for X-Men 2, ad was for 7.99, I'll have to go back today or tomorrow when I go to EB to get that fixed.

[quote name='cobrauf99']Sorry, which ad shows X-men Legends 2 for 7.99? That would be a steal!![/QUOTE]
Oh, sorry, that's the movie for 7.99. I wish it were the game, even though I already have it.

Oh man, I'm so happy. Super Mario Advance 2 includes not only Super Mario World, but Mario Bros classic (not Super Mario 1).

I picked up two TV sets from CC.com. I'm still waiting for EBGames.com to update their Doom 3 CE price.

Time for coffee I guess. I really like this trend of companies putting their Black Friday sales online. :D

Hmm, so I didn't read through all of this to see what people were saying (if anything) about this, but I just went and grabbed a CyberHome DVD Recorder/Player from Wal Mart for 68 dollars and was wondering if that was a good deal or not. I guess I just don't know how much they usually cost or if it is a decent brand or not, but that deal kinda struck me as "wow" this morning. But anyway, I wanted to post here to ask my fellow CAGs if it was worth getting or if I should consider returning it for whatever reason.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']Does everyone have MGS3 already or something? It looks like a steal @ $9.99 but the newest game I bought was Halo 2 so I'm behind the curve.[/QUOTE]

If I go to GameStop, I'm gonna pick this up. It's probably the best single deal this Black Friday has to offer on a game.

Call me lucky! :razz:

Hit up Target this morning to get the GBA SP bundle. They were gone in like 5 seconds and I missed out. Went next door to CC and came up empty handed again. Dropped by EB for grins and picked up a few preplayed games.

On a whim, decided to try Walmart to see if any SP's were left. This was about 8 am. Noticed the crowd had cleared out alot which surprised the hell out of me. Did not see any left until a guy walks up with 2 boxes of SP's and said these are the last 12 in the store. I noticed it was the newer screen and they were giving people the $48 price. Jumped in line and came out happy. :)

I bought the walmart 39.88 lexmark printer/scanner, plenty left where i am, surprised to find that both ink carts were actually included, and no need to get up at 5am, our walmart usually stocks quite well for black friday, lots of stuff still availible.

A couple days ago at my CC, I saw 4 copies of RE4(regular version) for the ps2 and 5 copies of the premium version(tin case). Today, around 6 am, I assumed a lot of ppl used the ad to their advantage by pm'ing the regular version's price to get the premium version for 29.99. I didn't find any copies of the premium version, but found one copy of the regular version in the dvd bin. Lucky me.

Went to CC and got a Sandisk 512MB Cruzer Micro USB jumpdrive for only $14.99 after rebate. This is a great deal. These normally sell for $65

[quote name='siamesellama']I picked up two TV sets from CC.com. I'm still waiting for EBGames.com to update their Doom 3 CE price.

Time for coffee I guess. I really like this trend of companies putting their Black Friday sales online. :D[/QUOTE]

Was Doom 3 CE (Xbox) ever $19.99 at EBgames.com today? Last I checked was around 11:45 AM eastern and it was $29.99 then and it's still at that price now.

[quote name='bmarquardt']Was Doom 3 CE (Xbox) ever $19.99 at EBgames.com today? Last I checked was around 11:45 AM eastern and it was $29.99 then and it's still at that price now.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so.

It was $9.99 on Circuit City the non Collectors edition though.

Ya, I wanted to get the CE edition for Doom 3 also. In-store (EB) did not have any copies this morning. The website was still showing up 29.95 all morning. I did see the regular edition at CC for 9.95, but I wanted to get the CE.

Got a Flame SP from Wal-Mart, the fat woman wouldn't give me the new screened SP for the $50 price, I'm going to try to return it to my local Wal-Mart for a Brighter Screen

Omg sum1 set me up teh bom!

I returned the flame SP @ wal-mart for a *Brighter screened* Black tonight, I are th roxored!

Also scored today: 1 gig SD card for non-existent camera ($40A R), Apollo 13 & Anchorman ($6/per), 2 Call of Duty 2's @ Bestbuy, only to find that my disc 1 had fallen loose and gotten scratchy and that Fry's electronics had the game @ 22.99.

My friend also found me the 2 HIN VW Golfs I've been needing for about 6 months now!!!

MOVE ZIG!

I was able to get THUG 2 for $7.99 (@ KMART) and Doom 3 for $9.99 at Circuit City. Overall 2 games actually worth the hastle. But the lines this year actually were not that bad. I went to CC @ about 8:30 PM and there were no lines and they had all their 9.99 games left except for Call of Duty TFH. And as usual, there was nobody @ K-Mart.

I just scored the Saitek Gamer's Keyboard, and COD 2 and Battlefront 2 price matched at Wal-Mart. Best Buy didn't have COD 2. I asked two sales associates if they had any in stock. Both said they would go look and walked away. I browsed for a while and when I looked around again both associates were helping other people. Talk about really crappy service. I was in there for about a half hour while they looked for the game. Also I went to two Walmarts, only one would let me PM SW Battlefront. Stupid manager.

I got the following yesterday morning:

Circuit City
Brothers in Arms (XB) - $9.99
Doom 3 (XB) - $9.99
an @$$load of $4.99 DVDs

Best Buy
Chapelle Show Season 2 DVD - $14.99
Honey DVD - $3.99
In The Groove with 2 dance pads (PS2) - $29.99
Greg Hastings' Paintball (XB) - $9.99
Minority Report DVD - $3.99
Road to Perdition DVD - $3.99
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (XB) - $9.99

I got:

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (XB) for $12.99
Silver Sylvania 20'' Flat Screen T.V. for $80
Black Motorola Razr cell phone for FREE :D

and my brother got Arrested Development Season 2 for $13 at CC and a 50 pk. of DVD-R's for $6.99, and SC:CT (XB) for $9.99 from BB. :D

I picked up yesterday:
Battlefield 2: $29.99
Quake 4: $19.99 (after $10.00 rebate) pricematched at Circuit City
Call of Duty 2: $24.99
Half-Life 1 Anthology: $5.00
Hulk: $4.99
Devil's Advocate: $3.44

Got shitload of stuff in the past 2 days.
KB Toys: (All $9.99)
Dead Man's Hand (Xbox)
Custom Robo (GC)
Thief (Xbox)
Metroid Fusion (GBA)

Circuit City:
Road To Perdition
Intolerable Cruelty
S.W.A.T.
Farenheit 9/11

Target:
Stewie Griffin
Harry Potter (Prizoner of Azkaban & Chamber of Secrets)
Swimfan
Laguna Beach
Feel the Magic

Best Buy:
Santana: All that I am
Load of DVD's
Chappelle's Show S2 $14.99
Price Match to Target for Liberty City Stories for $28!!
Price Match to CC for Arrested Development $13 (pending buy.com process may be returning)
Price Match to CC for Simpsons $17 (stupid buy.com already shipped this even though I cancelled so I will be returning this)
Price Match to Target for That 70's Show for $18

I find it interesting though those asses at CC don't PM for Black Friday and Target doesn't PM AT ALL (according to nitwits there). Oh well fuck them they didn't get my business much and Best Buy helped me out (shocker I know eh).

Picked up Call of Duty 2 from BB and HL2 from CompUSA. Also picked up minority report 2d and beautiful mind 2d for 3.99 each. Saved about a total of 60 bucks that night, good stuff.

I ended up scoring seasons 1-3 of 24 and the Shield from worst Buy. I was gonna rab seasons 3 and 4 of Will and Grace for 15 bucks a piece at Best Buy along with S6 of the Simpsons, but they wouldn't PM because Circuit City had only season 4 of W&G. I swear, i want tp beat the ever loving shit out of the fuck that created the PM policy that the competitor has to be IN STOCK to PM. Was able to get S6 of the Simpsons at Target for 18, only two bucks more. Though I had to drive all the way to a CC that was by my old apartment (about 15 miles) to get S3 of W&G. I got all i wanted though....

By Black Friday and Weekend deals are:

Doom 3 for $9.99 from CC (what a great game, scares the hell out of me)
Xenosaga 2 for $9.99 from TRU (for some reason all the green tag games where $9.99 at TRU)
Burnout 3 (Xbox) for $8 from Walmart (It was this or SEGA Classic Collection for $8, I think I made the right choice)
Super GunStar Heroes Advance for $20 from Target (probably my very last GBA game, to think I was going buy this at BB with the GGC, glad they were out of stock)

Anyway, this was the best cheapass gaming week I've had in a while. Even picked up some cheapass games for the cousins for Christmas. I think they will be happy with a $9.99 copy of Viewtiful Joe 2.

bread's done
Back