Official CAG Destiny Thread - Rise of Iron

The digital CE would only be $60 ($40 for The Taken King + $20 CE upgrade) provided you already have the game and previous expansions. I agree that $20 is too much for what the CE upgrade actually offers, BUT the important thing is that it now exists as an option, and will probably go on sale eventually ($5 feels like the right price). And in any case, for Destiny fans that absolutely have to have that stuff asap, at least $20 is better than $40.
Well they are still listing a Digital CE for $80 on the destiny site and GS.com that has the game, all expansions and the digital CE content. I'm just wondering who would buy a Digital CE for the same price as a Physical CE?

Did a VoG on hard this morning and got a "Praedyth's Revenge" is it worth keeping over a Queens sniper?
Yes, the old VoG gear has perks that the new weapons cannot have, such as Field Scout and Firefly. For the most part the weapons in HoW are not as good as the old raid gear and TDB items. Efrideet's Spear and LDR are better sniper rifles than Praedyth's Revenge and the Queens Sniper, but you cannot get the best perks any longer on Efrideet and you cannot get an LDR at all now. About the only issue is that it maxes out at 300 damage so you need Etheric Light to Ascend it and there are probably better weapons to ascend at this point.

This is a good article on how to make some difficult choices on what to keep:

http://planetdestiny.com/dismantling-what-to-keep/

Did a VoG on hard this morning and got a "Praedyth's Revenge" is it worth keeping over a Queens sniper?
Praedyths is the best of the lower impact snipers. the reload perk, firefly, and field scout make it a great sniper. In pvp, if you miss a headshot, it fires so fast, you get that second hit really easy (which is a kill). Probably not as good in pve, but definitely worth keeping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, definitely keep that. It is a fast fire-rate, high stability void sniper. The only thing it wasn't good for was when Skolas had Void burn as you needed something with much more impact. But since that is no longer a thing, you don't have to worry about it. But that is 100% a keeper. I'd say any of the VoG weapons are worth keeping besides Praedyth's Timepiece, Hezen Vengeance, and Atheon's Epilogue (but only if you get a Word of Crota to have a void primary). I've never gotten the Foil (fusion rifle) so I don't know about that - but I never use regular fusion rifles anyway.

Well they are still listing a Digital CE for $80 on the destiny site and GS.com that has the game, all expansions and the digital CE content. I'm just wondering who would buy a Digital CE for the same price as a Physical CE?
Yeah, that is stupid. I think I will try to preorder a CE at Gamestop. I want to keep the strange coin, actually. But I'm hoping I can sell the base game plus the first two expansions and make the Taken King plus physical stuff come out to around the $40 I'd pay just for Taken King. That's why I asked what form everything comes on. I assume the base game is disc and TDB, HoW and Taken King are codes?

I'll take your word for it V ;)
Ooops! What happened to this page? We’ve moved some things around.
The page you are looking for may have a new location, or is no longer available. You might want to:
Yeah, seeing the same here.

I'd say any of the VoG weapons are worth keeping besides Praedyth's Timepiece...

Yeah, that is stupid. I think I will try to preorder a CE at Gamestop. I want to keep the strange coin, actually. But I'm hoping I can sell the base game plus the first two expansions and make the Taken King plus physical stuff come out to around the $40 I'd pay just for Taken King. That's why I asked what form everything comes on. I assume the base game is disc and TDB, HoW and Taken King are codes?
Praedyth's Timepiece is still a killer pulse rifle for PvP, but for PvE I prefer to run Oversoul Edict.

And I'm kinda debating doing the same with the CE. It's just that I'd rather keep Destiny as digital and it's sort of a pain unloading this in order to fund the digital purchase. It was pretty easy to unload my og copy since there was still a high trade-in value and I was keeping the expansion pass

OK, I've tried looking online, but how does the CE break down in terms of disc vs. codes for the various pieces? Is it all the content on a disc? If so, I'm not interested as I have it all digitally now (and couldn't split up the base game + TBD and HoW if so). Nothing on the GS preorder page indicates how this is put together. I also want to preorder in store - hopefully I can get up there in time.

Haven't found anything concrete.  First impressions make it appear like it'll all be on disc. 

But then looking at the pics, they used artwork that looks like...

-vanilla Destiny

-The Dark Below expansion

-House of Wolves expansion

There's a chance it's just a vanilla copy of Destiny with DL codes for crota, wolves and TTK. 

Certainly plausible since you've gotta have an internet connection just to play the game and the first 2 expansions were download only.  And there's also the  digital version that you can preorder right now and get instant access to everything released to date (think it was the Legendary Edition, IDK)

Any chance that they are going to sale a boxed version of just The Taken King for $40? It would be nice to be able to use GCU at Best Buy. If it comes as just a DLC card with a code on it I know it won't work on it but if the decide to throw a DLC card in a box there is a chance it might.

OK, I've tried looking online, but how does the CE break down in terms of disc vs. codes for the various pieces? Is it all the content on a disc? If so, I'm not interested as I have it all digitally now (and couldn't split up the base game + TBD and HoW if so). Nothing on the GS preorder page indicates how this is put together. I also want to preorder in store - hopefully I can get up there in time.
It's up in the air, but I assume it's the Destiny disc plus codes for the DLC packs and bonuses.

Halo 5 is the first CE I've seen that has the Steelbook with no disc, is all digital. Hope is not a trend.

Dunno if this is the tread for this but Redbull Destiny campaign is about to be live and I have some codes that I'm trying to sell for it. It grants a xp boost similar to a telemetry but +50% experience for 30 mins and an exclusive multi-part quest when TTK comes out. PM me if interested.

Redeem at quest.redbull.com

Well, I had to run up to the area where a GS was anyway, so I just went ahead and preordered the CE. They have a flier you can take with all the details, but it completely lacks the details I want...

I can always cancel/return the preorder if it ends up being all on one disc or there is no way to split up the old content and sell it. Or, if, for whatever reason, the entire package is OOS and worth considerably more than $80 in September, I'll just sell the whole thing to subsidize my own Taken King DLC.

There is something on the flier I hadn't seen mentioned before: apparently there is a weapons pack that otherwise is not available in the game until Jan 1st, 2016. It just looks like Vanguard scout, auto rifle, and hand cannon though in the picture so I'm sure they are nothing special.

Dunno if this is the tread for this but Redbull Destiny campaign is about to be live and I have some codes that I'm trying to sell for it. It grants a xp boost similar to a telemetry but +50% experience for 30 mins and an exclusive multi-part quest when TTK comes out. PM me if interested.

Redeem at quest.redbull.com
So these are already available at 7-11? Didn't think they came out until July.

Since the install for this is 40gb I could really see them just delivering the same discs they did before and include codes for all the dlc packs.  The game is constantly being patched so it really doesn't make sense to put a ton of content on the disc.  I'm guessing we will get more details as we get closer to the release date, possibly even tomorrow with part 2 of the weekly update set to drop.

I threw a pre-order for the physical edition today.  Had to put $25 down, but no biggie.  Can always cancel once more details come  out.  Since I didn't get a Ghost edition I kind of want the CE this time.  The Ghost edition was one of those rare CEs that actually became hard to find so I'm guessing this will go the same route especially with it apparently being a GS exclusive.  

As for the Red Bull stuff, my local store had the signage but none of the cans yet.  The people I work with drink this stuff like it is their morning coffee so I should be able to score a decent amount of codes and hook up the regulars here.  So please don't buy codes for this.  Also the cans will be released at other stores besides 7-11 later this summer so don't fret if you don't have one near you.

I finished my queens bounties tonight and there was only about 3 or 4 people on my FL playing Destiny.  I decided to dig out the Rock Band drums instead of wasting my time on LFG.  Forgot how much fun that was  :D/

I finished my queens bounties tonight and there was only about 3 or 4 people on my FL playing Destiny. I decided to dig out the Rock Band drums instead of wasting my time on LFG. Forgot how much fun that was :D/
Save one of those codes for me. No one in my family drinks Red Bull and my wife doesn't want my 15 year-old son to start ;). And yeah, I should bust out Rock Band again some time.

I finished up my Queen's bounties too tonight - but was probably on later than you. My Trials team wants to run it at 10am tomorrow. Crap - that's only 6 1/2 hours from now. I don't see how I'll be good then, but whatever. At least I fixed my upstairs TV so I ought to be able to see stuff better this week for Trials. It was hard playing PvP on the family TV. I noticed a big difference just running the Daily crucible tonight.

I bought a red LED from Amazon for $100 (using trade-in credit of course) and fixed the TV myself (thanks to a Youtube video) so that was pretty CAG of me. It would have been $250 + parts at a minimum to get someone out here. Or probably what a lot of people would do is just ditch it and buy a new one. I was tempted, but this is a 67" DLP TV I got pretty cheap 5 years ago and I really like it - and with my daughter heading off to college in a couple of months I have no money whatsoever for new TVs... Anyway, it seems to play better than the newer Vizio LED flat-panel that we have in the family room (besides being bigger and closer to me where I play upstairs).

Hopefully I can score those Titan boots from Trials (and the Rocket Launcher) without too much trouble. It would be nice to wrap it up by noon the first day and not worry about it the rest of the weekend.

Nice work on the TV! I wouldn't be that brave, based on my experiences trying to fix broken 3DS and some other gadgets over the past few years. But that is one heck of a saving doing it yourself. Like a true CAG.

The perks and roll on those titan boots are just OK, but I'll still get them to get them. HoW exotics seem to be a hit or miss thing with Xur

Since the install for this is 40gb I could really see them just delivering the same discs they did before and include codes for all the dlc packs. The game is constantly being patched so it really doesn't make sense to put a ton of content on the disc. I'm guessing we will get more details as we get closer to the release date, possibly even tomorrow with part 2 of the weekly update set to drop.

I threw a pre-order for the physical edition today. Had to put $25 down, but no biggie. Can always cancel once more details come out. Since I didn't get a Ghost edition I kind of want the CE this time. The Ghost edition was one of those rare CEs that actually became hard to find so I'm guessing this will go the same route especially with it apparently being a GS exclusive.

As for the Red Bull stuff, my local store had the signage but none of the cans yet. The people I work with drink this stuff like it is their morning coffee so I should be able to score a decent amount of codes and hook up the regulars here. So please don't buy codes for this. Also the cans will be released at other stores besides 7-11 later this summer so don't fret if you don't have one near you.

I finished my queens bounties tonight and there was only about 3 or 4 people on my FL playing Destiny. I decided to dig out the Rock Band drums instead of wasting my time on LFG. Forgot how much fun that was :D/
Save a code for me, bud. I'll give you what you want for one, but I don't know of 7-11's around here, and probably wouldn't go anyway ;)

Since the install for this is 40gb I could really see them just delivering the same discs they did before and include codes for all the dlc packs. The game is constantly being patched so it really doesn't make sense to put a ton of content on the disc. I'm guessing we will get more details as we get closer to the release date, possibly even tomorrow with part 2 of the weekly update set to drop.

I threw a pre-order for the physical edition today. Had to put $25 down, but no biggie. Can always cancel once more details come out. Since I didn't get a Ghost edition I kind of want the CE this time. The Ghost edition was one of those rare CEs that actually became hard to find so I'm guessing this will go the same route especially with it apparently being a GS exclusive.

As for the Red Bull stuff, my local store had the signage but none of the cans yet. The people I work with drink this stuff like it is their morning coffee so I should be able to score a decent amount of codes and hook up the regulars here. So please don't buy codes for this. Also the cans will be released at other stores besides 7-11 later this summer so don't fret if you don't have one near you.

I like the titan boots. I spent TONS of inventory trying to reroll the crucible rocket launcher with at least prox, warhead verniers, and heavy payload (wanted tripod, too). Got tripod & prox, but no velocity or blast radius upgrades...with linear compensator was closest I got. That Trials one is the main weapon I want, but the fire rate on the crucible one is insane. I wanted to try that out just to see if it's worth it since you only use heavy in one round in Trials, and that fire rate could ensure I get one guy :).

Save a code for me, bud. I'll give you what you want for one, but I don't know of 7-11's around here, and probably wouldn't go anyway ;)
I'll be giving them away to you guys so no need to give me anything other than all of your good RNG karma... :D/

Someone is already charging $5 for one in the trade thread... :wall: . The in store promo is 2 cans for $5.33 so if you really want to buy one don't pay more than a couple dollars, but the cans will be in WalMarts and other stores in August so should be easy to snag one at that point. Remember this content doesn't even unlock until TTK releases and I can't imagine any of us have a need for 50% xp boost in the meantime.

I'll be giving them away to you guys so no need to give me anything other than all of your good RNG karma... :D/

Someone is already charging $5 for one in the trade thread... :wall: . The in store promo is 2 cans for $5.33 so if you really want to buy one don't pay more than a couple dollars, but the cans will be in WalMarts and other stores in August so should be easy to snag one at that point. Remember this content doesn't even unlock until TTK releases and I can't imagine any of us have a need for 50% xp boost in the meantime.
You know I'd give you my 6th Gjallarhorn if Icould ;P

When Notorious R.N.G. finally gives simo a GH then all will be right in the destiny world. Even a $40 'expansion' and $20 emotes couldn't rain on our parade.
You know, at this point, I almost hope I don't get a GH. The way the RNG has denied me over the past 700+ hours is way more entertaining.

Well, I guess the game is just trying to make sure I never get a single piece of Titan Trials armor. We played Trials for about 3 hours today and never got past 3 wins. But there is some good news.

I suppose I can chalk it up to all the pros that want to rush and get their Flawless runs done, but we never ran into that many good teams for so long before. Then again, we've never tried to play as soon as it goes live Friday morning.

The good news is that the quiet changes with the last hotfix are awesome with regards to Passage Coins. You get them guaranteed with each loss, and it seems to be between 2 and 4 each time. So if you buy the forgive-a-loss boon you get 4 losses per card and that means at least 10 or so coins. (I also ended up with 6 or 7 of the Watcher's gear armor pieces - damn!).

This allowed us to keep running with new cards (and all the boons) and in the end I was UP 20 coins or so from where I started. So no more rationing out boons for when you think you might do well. You can just buy all the boons right up front. They do still give out coins with the rank packages just not, apparently, at the Lighthouse (which I don't give a flying fuck about since I've never been there).

So this should give more incentive for those who aren't pro PvP players to keep at it - though I suppose the news hasn't gotten around yet because we pretty much just saw all pros today. But hopefully by later this weekend and in subsequent weeks it will mean more casual players. And it also means I don't have to grind the daily crucibles quite so much any more. I'll still do it for the practice and to try out alterative weapons (and get better with the shotgun which I'm finally starting to use effectively). But I can just do the game modes that I like (for example I can skip today's Rumble).

So one of my buddies (who I've played FPS with since Halo 2 is back in town visiting, so he and my other friend are going to play LAN style side by side, no headsets.)  Going to aim for 3 Lighthouse trips since we all 3 like the map this week.  Can't wait :D

Vendetta_x360 said:
So one of my buddies (who I've played FPS with since Halo 2 is back in town visiting, so he and my other friend are going to play LAN style side by side, no headsets.) Going to aim for 3 Lighthouse trips since we all 3 like the map this week. Can't wait :D
Ugh, hate the map this week, though it isn't as bad as Widow's Court or whatever it was (the wide open snipey one).

If you have the patience and time after your flawless runs to help me get to 5 (or 7 for the rocket launcher) I'd appreciate it. Especially if you sail through I'm sure I could tack along to get to 5. With the coins being given out like candy it should be much easier for people to help others too...

So, I should have known better, but I bought my first Judgements Chance last night: Got a heavy machine gun with void that has a chance to stun fallen captains. I suppose that will be useful for those times when I don't want to just kill them outright with Thunderlord. 😕

This was posted in the XBL Deals thread

"I don't know if it's been posted, but here's Destiny getting burned for it's cosmetic DLC pricing, this time by Warframe."

http://www.lazygamer...es-destiny-jab/

So this makes 2 devs that have made fun of Destiny's mea culpa.

And in case you missed it, here's part 2 of the Weekly Update, that they promised:

https://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---Part-Two/en/News/News?aid=13096

Ah Bungie, do you even breath air anymore?
Yeah that was awesome. Bungie sure has fallen once it broke off from Microsoft, though they're swimming in piles of cash so they don't care.

Ugh, hate the map this week, though it isn't as bad as Widow's Court or whatever it was (the wide open snipey one).

If you have the patience and time after your flawless runs to help me get to 5 (or 7 for the rocket launcher) I'd appreciate it. Especially if you sail through I'm sure I could tack along to get to 5. With the coins being given out like candy it should be much easier for people to help others too...
We will see. I still have a bunch of PvE stuff to do still as well since all I've pretty much been doing is PvP practice and I did skip out one night already this week. illzor and I were destroying people last night though, so I hope Epic is the same way.

Yeah that was awesome. Bungie sure has fallen once it broke off from Microsoft, though they're swimming in piles of cash so they don't care.
Well the Bungie people that did care don't work at Bungie anymore (cough... Joe, Marty... cough) ;)

But if they had stayed at MS, we wouldn't have gotten Destiny...

instead we would have gotten Halo in the Destiny engine; with raids, strikes, fireteams :drool: .

BTW, Halo 5's Warzone mode is looking incredible.

100+ passage coins in my vault would love to try ToO is there a good time for a rookie to get on? I would be more than fine just making it to 5 wins for the armor piece. I would be using destinylfg to try and fine the two other people to okay with unless someone here wants to volunteer.

^ I dunno, man. LFG may be the way to go - just say up front that you aren't expecting flawless because some people can get pretty salty if things don't go perfect. I'm tempted to try LFG myself but I'm worried about the same thing. I've used it for VoG/Crota/Nightfalls many times in the past but only because I knew I was better than average at those things and could hold my own. PvP - not so much ;).

I did jump into the Daily crucible (Control) last night and wrecked though - was top of the board in a close loss. I've got the hang of Control and Clash. It just doesn't necessarily translate all that well to 3-on-3.

simosaurus said:
So, I should have known better, but I bought my first Judgements Chance last night: Got a heavy machine gun with void that has a chance to stun fallen captains. I suppose that will be useful for those times when I don't want to just kill them outright with Thunderlord.
I warned you! I actually didn't get any Judgment's Chances this week since the armor pieces were good for all 3 characters and I didn't get the strength chest pieces last time so they were all new to me. PoE was much more productive this week as a result.

I'm not that great at it either, but I can certainly give it a shot.  Us 3 could go in at some point?

Grrrrr....

9-1.... :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Lost one game legitimately because we got outplayed.  The other one is the one I am salty about.  I swear this kid had an aim bot.  Every time he shot it was a headshot.  Not even triplewreck does that and he's ridiculous with a sniper.  My teammate went to kill this kid and blinked and as he landed he got head shotted.  I've never seen anyone not miss a single shot.  He carried his other two teammates with his aim bot... :bomb:

Oh well.  I know we can do it and we will dammit.  Gold tier got me a messenger.... :wall:   Got my boots and another rocket launcher though.  :)

LinkinPrime said:
I'm not that great at it either, but I can certainly give it a shot. Us 3 could go in at some point?
Yeah, sure, we could give it a shot. With the losses giving out more coins that you spend each card, there's at least some incentive to just say WTF and give it a try.

I'll be back later tonight if you want to try it then - my other guys might want to give it another shot though so we'll see (if they didn't do it without me this morning as it might appear).

Man we were just on last night. We won 24 straight games without a loss. :D
Did you get your void Scout rifle yet?

fuck. This game just does not want me to have any stupid Titan Trials gear. First card we got to 3-0 with the forgiven loss. We then bought the 2-for-1 boons twice in a row and lost. Then we just played out the card and lost.

Next card we jump out to 4-0 without a single loss. We had some clutch games in the beginning including one where we came back from being down 4-1. I have a video of the end of that where I saved it with a Titan smash and a head shot. So we now have FOUR chances to get that fifth win. Of course we then lose 4 in a row.

So I had 6 chances to get to 5 wins and it didn't happen. I fuck ing hate this game.

After that I really don't see the point in playing till Taken King comes out. PoE is utterly pointless and boring and Trials is a frustrating waste of time and energy and just stressful. And since Bungie decreed that only a small portion of the player base can get some of the best gear by making Trials so inaccessible, that means I will never get to collect everything which is really the only point this game has any more. If I can't get the good stuff, I might as well just quit entirely.

If anyone is interested, on Wednesday or Thursday night I will be running my buddy through vault of glass normal on 360. He hasn't done the raid yet so if there's any lurkers that are interested, let me know and I'll save a spot.

Did anyone else get two elder cipers at once and then completed both only to get one reward for both bounties? wtf bungie!
Yup, that's a thing.

I knew it was going to happen but was holding out hope that a stealth patch had fixed it.... NOPE!

Did you get your void Scout rifle yet?
Ended up getting:

Arc Scholar :bomb:

Solar Scholar :bomb:

Arc Messenger

illzor on the other hand:

Void Scholar (his 2nd one) :bomb:

Solar Jewel of Osiris (his 2nd one) :bomb:

Solar Messenger

Epic Got:

Solar Jewel

Solar Scholar

Void Summoner

So we rattled off 24 straight matches without a loss. In theory we should have been done at that but we had a few minor issues.

First run, my dumbass forgot to buy my 2 for 1 boon. No biggie playing another game since we didn't lose up to that point. We ended up getting that lighthouse run done the following game.

So the 2nd run with my warlock, we are at 7-0 and I get fuck ing booted to orbit because of a stupid ass dashboard update :bomb: when we were down in a game 3-2. illzor and epic ended up winning that because the other team was a sit back team and they made them come to them. So they get the lighthouse run and I get back in and have a 7-1 card because Bungie is Bungie... So after that my teammates were gracious enough to run me through with their same guys. Again we didn't lose a single game and had quite a few 5-1 and 5-0 including a few where none of the three of us died.

By that time it was quite early in the AM and I think all three of us were tired. Finally lost a few games and called it good. Slept in and shortly after lunch we went for run #3. That was the easiest run we had and I think the closest any team got was 5-2 maybe?

All in all I think the losses and getting coins is bringing in more players, which for the three of us is a good thing since we pretty much destroyed anyone that played us. We did face quite a few skilled teams but still ran over them. :)

I love this week's map. Best one for trials so far by a mile. Being able to fight inside and outside is fabulous and not much in the way of bullshit grenades. We ran 2 snipers and 1 shotgun. Usually it was 2 Last Words and 1 Thorn and sometimes depending on the other team's loadouts, 2 Thorns.

We did play LAN style, side by side with no headsets and while it certainly helped, I think our times together playing all FPS together is what helped the most. There were a couple times on Heavy Rounds where I could screen cheat and see where the guys were located since they are highlighted on the death screen, so a rocket with proximity killed those people. :)

Our runs this week has me 100% convinced that staying back is not the way to go. We were ultra aggressive and pushed the action for the most part.

I also noticed that playing on my 40" TV that I had quite a bit of input lag, so I hooked it up to my monitor with HDMI and it made a world of difference for me. So much in fact that I ended up purchasing a dedicated 27" gaming monitor for FPS PvP from now on.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RORBPCO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Can't wait to use that badboy on Wed when it shows up :)

Did anyone else get two elder cipers at once and then completed both only to get one reward for both bounties? wtf bungie!
IIRC, the weekly update a few weeks ago said that having two wouldn't reward 2 guns.

I barely played this week.  Did NF and a couple PoE on reset, then a couple more PoE Friday night with some of the group here and that is it.  Maybe I'll try to do a 34 or 35 tonight but it is doubtful unless someone here wants to run something.

At this point I am pretty good with where I am at in the game.  Have all the exotics except for a couple of the new armor pieces and I'm not going to grind for those.  All achievements done.  Can't collect all the stuff due to the limited vault space anyways so not much else to do.  Maybe I will start up the PS4 version... LOL

I'm for a 34 or even the 35 tonight, if you feel like walking me through the 35. Batman has occupied me this week, but I'm in the mood for Destiny tonight.

Doing some editing and putting new info in the OP for Taken King.  Work in progress. :)

EDIT:

Anyone else here wear gamer themed shirts?  I only have a couple Halo ones and Mass Effect but I love some of the logo'ed ones on the Bungie store.  Debating getting at least 1 and maybe a poster to hang up.

Doing some editing and putting new info in the OP for Taken King. Work in progress. :)

EDIT:

Anyone else here wear gamer themed shirts? I only have a couple Halo ones and Mass Effect but I love some of the logo'ed ones on the Bungie store. Debating getting at least 1 and maybe a poster to hang up.
I used to, but then my wife got mad at all the attention the ladies were giving me ;)

JK, but I do have the Destiny midnight release shirt and I seriously considered getting the Nepal fundraising tee. I will absolutely buy the Bungie bike jersey when it goes on clearance (MSRP? Never! I'm a true CAG).

bread's done
Back